• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spongebob’s low godly regen is probably problematic. Mario never faced anyone with godly regen, soooooooo.

Changing vote to incon

image.png

How exactly does Cappy's Possession work? When the Dutchman tried to possess Spongebob, he said there were too many horrible thoughts in his head and he left in fear

Spongebob could probably dodge Cappy due to being 4 inches in size along with Duplication and Body Control

he could, but Mario's pretty adept in changing the trajectory of Cappy and shizz

and since he's got OE here, he can also just time stop sponge to catch em

quite the opposite, since that'd just make it easier to catch a sponge, then he'd be able to use his own shizz against em

and again, time stop could just prevent that

quite the opposite, since that'd just make it easier to catch a sponge, then he'd be able to use his own shizz against em

and again, time stop could just prevent that
Does that automatically give Mario knowledge of all of Spongebob's powers? It might possibly be out of character, but Base Spongebob also has Plot Manipulation

Does that automatically give Mario knowledge of all of Spongebob's powers? It might possibly be out of character, but Base Spongebob also has Plot Manipulation

yeah actually, Mario can even use moves that the enemies he captures have never been shown to do prior

yeah actually, Mario can even use moves that the enemies he captures have never been shown to do prior
I still think Spongebob could be agile enough to avoid Cappy. Even if he possesses one clone of Spongebob, he has to fight all the other clones. If he fights all the other clones with his own clones then that would probably just go on forever

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what he would do if he was put into a fight that he was genuinely trying to win

I'm just here to say the paper split was dumb and stupid and dumb

Mario FRA

Would Spongebob spam clones in-character?
Contrary to popular belief he does use hax for something as simple as annoying Squidward, so yeah. Mario will also have his mind being passively read, so SpongeBob will know of the attack ahead of time

wouldn't necessarily save em from getting blitzed with shizz like bullet bill, dash mushrooms, super stars, and the like
Don't know if Bullet Bill would even harm Spongebob if it's Blunt Force. I know it's a bullet but it also just looks like a giant round object. Even if it does hit him, he can regenerate and Mario probably can't use Bullet Bill on a million Spongebob clones

Don't know if Bullet Bill would even harm Spongebob if it's Blunt Force. I know it's a bullet but it also just looks like a giant round object. Even if it does hit him, he can regenerate and Mario probably can't use Bullet Bill on a million Spongebob clones
Blunt force attacks can still harm Spong iirc He's not Luffy, and the Bill would just plow through the sponge clones like it does other racers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back