• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Post memes, stuff about skeletons, halloween related things, 3spoopy memes and my upcoming birthday. (It's on the 14th BTW)

This thread will be closed on November 1.

Keep it 3spoopy.

Dootdootdooot
4spoopy6me

Well, I feel a little bit of an incentive to be a part of this. Given that I'm...well, you know.

Anywho, isn't starting this nearly a month early a bit much?

Wait, Max, aren't you American? Or is that just a really stereotypical thing of me to assume just cause FANDOM is majority American-based service?

Crabwhale said:
Wait, Max, aren't you American? Or is that just a really stereotypical thing of me to assume just cause FANDOM is majority American-based service?
what's wrong with that? i'm American

Because I can't imagine any place in America that doesn't celebrate Halloween.

Crabwhale said:
I'm from [DATA EXPUNGED].

I love that country! They make very nice [CENSORED] there.

I don't celebrate Halloween, although it usually is celebrated here (If you can't tell by my time zone on my user page, I live in the North American west coast), it's just that I never got into it. No spooky things from me!

I don't celebrate Halloween

If you don't celebrate Halloween, then don't worry! You can still post the 4spoops here!

I have no idea what that is

Seol404 said:
I have no idea what that is
According to Urban Dictionary:

Bringing a feeling of unease and terror "That movie was definitely scary.

The inside of my bedroom is creepy

Christian Higdon said:
I guess a hug, because not many dared to...
Nobody dared to.
I'm not nobody, I'm something far more terrifying

• Then sends you into the basement

hahahahahahahahahaha

Thats what you get for trusting a ******

you are currently cutting people in half with your edge, it's like elfen lied when lucy walks by people and they just get cut into pieces

Yellowpig10 said:
you are currently cutting people in half with your edge, it's like elfen lied when lucy walks by people and they just get cut into pieces
You mean me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back