• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a painful situation and I can't get up....

Again, read my lips.

Wait...I'm a skeleton now.

Read my teeth!

Yellowpig10 said:
you are currently cutting people in half with your edge, it's like elfen lied when lucy walks by people and they just get cut into pieces
MY SIDES ARE GONE.

Do you need a hug?

Or must I throw you into the basement?

Hey, you can't borrow the Basement without my permission!

Okay, something weird happened:

I added the category Anime Characters to Lord English (Ascended) (Because Memes) but later someone reverted that edit and turns out it was me, even though I was doing something else.

Spooky?

Definitely, I am ******* rattled to the bone right. An you gotta remember that I'm a Skeletro.

No, according to Triple X, it's some random Grognak the Barbarian-looking bloke.

I probably should, but I feel like I'm not going to.

I mean, he is my hate boner and/or very, very, very, VERY aggressive husbando.

Also, I just got reminded of a Halloween tradition:

Spooky Scary Skeletons (Remix) - Extended Mix
Spooky Scary Skeletons (Remix) - Extended Mix

The only other option was to send him to my fantasy house

At least rent it, for Christ's sake.

I was only gonna charge you and Yellow two rare Pepes per month.

I don't care how much it costs to rent it, **** the rent, I do what I want

And your a He-Man character :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back