• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy x Family General Discussion

I'd like to ask, would Ihwa (BoS Key) be a good match-up for Yor?

I'd like to ask, would Ihwa (BoS Key) be a good match-up for Yor?
I guess.

Ihwa in her 9-B key doesn't have access to many gifts. They both have resistance to each other potent powers like electricity and poison, and they practically have the same AP

Anya is indeed adorable and deserves all the headpats.

I know the verse went through some CRTs. Are the characters good to be used in VS threads?

Well i actually have many respect on Expectro especially regarding about Fate, so his take on Kamen Rider hurt me so much, you can take this as "i'm taking it personally"
I'm from the opinion that if you want to use characters from a bullshit verse (in the sense that the verse is too absurd to normal standards) then do it against characters from other bullshit verses. Is do to this philosophy that I for example don't really spam Arifureta matches despite love the verse (that and because I'm the one that have to argue for them the most part).

I'm from the opinion that if you want to use characters from a bullshit verse (in the sense that the verse is too absurd to normal standards) then do it against characters from other bullshit verses. Is do to this philosophy that I for example don't really spam Arifureta matches despite love the verse (that and because I'm the one that have to argue for them the most part).
Except Kamen Rider isn't always that bullshit, it has variety on it like the weaker Riders for example Hibiki and Den-O, you just looked at the surface of it, those "Kamen Rider is an OP verse without any limitation and weakness" or something like that mindset has corrupted you
Heck, if the verse that bullshit, we're the supporters wouldn't even do the matches against the normal verses in first place

Regardless i don't care, i'll looked up the other SxP supporters and whenever i make an SxP matches, i don't want you to participate on it until i feel better for you, that's all

Back