• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy x Family General Discussion

Loid is such a loving and caring husband, doing all of these things. This is why their fake marriage is going strong. Every women should get a man like Loid

Loid falling harder and harder for Yor, even doing her paperwork for her and yeah I am going to ignore the implications that he did so because he wanted to know the information.

These latest chapter seems to be marriage content and the difficulty it can pose

And this chapter is funny, Yor wants something to gripe about so their marriage can seem normal but Loid is just the perfect husband that she can’t find any. But it looks like we going to get some plot stuff given what happen at the end

Should I make the changes to her profile to add the new speed? (she tecnically also got a AP upgrade sinse the ball damian tanked had more joules them Anya punch)

The calc was accepted, Anya can be upgraded to Subsonic now
Actually, M3X 2.0 didn't specify which end he accepted (since there are three different ends), so until that part is clarified I'm not sure that it can be applied.
Should I make the changes to her profile to add the new speed? (she tecnically also got a AP upgrade sinse the ball damian tanked had more joules them Anya punch)
Would need to first solve what I previously mentioned, and then after that it would be needed staff approval in the crt to get it applied to her profile.

Actually, M3X 2.0 didn't specify which end he accepted (since there are three different ends), so until that part is clarified I'm not sure that it can be applied.
Fair, I will ask him
Would need to first solve what I previously mentioned, and then after that it would be needed staff approval in the crt to get it applied to her profile.
Sure, what is in need of solving?

fair, Want to do the CRT? I alread have a lot of Threads going on
I thought that the one you already had was enough since that was the one where the calc was created, but considering how it already have 45 answers and there was some derailment I could create a new one, give me a moment.

Too bad that currently we can't have a matchup between Yor and Chun-li as they are in different tiers. Though, I feel like Cammy would be a better choice given her assassin background like Yor

Although, it would be wicked if because of this, Yor and Loid might come in as a future DLC characters in a Street Fighter game

Last edited:
Forget yor and loid in Street fighter, I want to see Anya riding bond as a fighter beingh a puppetear like character that controls damian around(one of the specials is Anya punching damian so hard he becomes a projectile)

Back