• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
cwbq0ek05xe51.jpg

even grogu hates wasp

same with vader and his lightswatter

1cd.jpg

Abeloth would eat Nihilus for breakfast. Then there are the Bedlam spirits, whose ratings were questioned and their profiles deleted, but they were pretty broken.
The Whills are also pretty ridiculous, they view star wars as fiction and even reference star trek

So abeloth is unmatchable?

she has insane amount of hax?
In Legends continuity, yes.

Everything we have seen every other Force user do, she probably can and probably to a greater extent. Her only match would be The Father (his Legends version).

I think we can all agree that Legends Luke is immensely superior to Nihilus. Well, even he admitted that Abeloth is a dozen times as powerful as him.

The Whills are also pretty ridiculous, they view star wars as fiction and even reference star trek
Their Canon counterparts, at least.

To be accurate, he admitted an insanely weakened Abeloth was a dozen times more powerful.

Look forward to a Low 1-C upgrade.

Sorry, didn't see the canon bit. I'm a bit busy atm so I got kind of side tracked.

As of now, they don't really have canon profiles. The Daughter and The Son's AP stuff mainly comes from lines in the Clone Wars TV show, which is both Legends and canon.

I'm planning to separate their canon and Legend depictions.

Sorry, didn't see the canon bit. I'm a bit busy atm so I got kind of side tracked.

As of now, they don't really have canon profiles. The Daughter and The Son's AP stuff mainly comes from lines in the Clone Wars TV show, which is both Legends and canon.

I'm planning to separate their canon and Legend depictions.
But can we link this scan to her profile? so no one will confused about where does the feat come from

in general we need to seperate canon and legends stuff but that would also require a huge revision to the verse page as well.

In Legends continuity, yes.

Everything we have seen every other Force user do, she probably can and probably to a greater extent. Her only match would be The Father (his Legends version).

I think we can all agree that Legends Luke is immensely superior to Nihilus. Well, even he admitted that Abeloth is a dozen times as powerful as him.

Their Canon counterparts, at least.

abeloth does she have layered hax?

i played battlefront II yesterday and the droideka is annoying due to it’s forefields
They were annoying as heck in Republic Commando as well. While you could easily walk in between their blaster cannon arms and just straight up stab them in the face without taking damage, that was only a viable tactic if you had only at most two droidekas in front of you and they had no other backup.

New Question:
What is everyone's favourite light freighter model? Mine so far is the VCX100 i.e. the same model as the Ghost of Hera Syndulla. As Lando said: that's a quality ship. I mostly like it because of the symmetry and space-submarine look it has going on. It's sexy in its own way, and it seemingly ticks all the right boxes: speed, agility, firepower, living space and cargo space, it even has that neat docked fighter/shuttle that can be a nice surprise and secondary transport. And, being a CEC vessel, you don't have to worry about reliability and customizability.

YT-2400.

Also, the higher power output and greater customization could theoretically achieve something even better than the Millennium Falcon if someone was willing to compromise their safety.

The Ebon Hawk of the Dynamic-class from Legends is another nice design. Love it. Probably my favourite from Legends.

Best way to bypass droidekas defense?

also after watching mandalorian I never realized how dangerous and scary super battle droids are. They look like jokes but only to jedi. Normal people, your dead meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back