• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starlight vs Videl - The Boys vs Dragon Ball

K6RADhr.png

• No prior knowledge of each other
  • Both are in-character
  • 9-B versions are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in the Herogasm mansion
  • Starting distance is 5 meters, clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by KO or death
Starlight: 5 (Uzukeas, Nullflowerblush, Fezzih_007, JoshDoshMosh, Maverick_Zero_X)
Videl: 5 (Mariogoods, Jojo123, SlendVeny, BrackishBrineBroth, Dragonite007)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I vote to Videl though Videl would not win this one easily. Videl is living in a world where light beam is not unusual, so she won't be off-guard for that. Also, I have found that (in Dragon Ball Wiki):
In Dragon Ball Z: Broly - Second Coming, Videl manages to put up a decent fight against Super Saiyan Broly, though she is ultimately no match for the Super Saiyan and is knocked unconscious and she was no match for Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan form, though like Krillin she managed to survived her encounter with the Legendary Super Saiyan.
Even excluding the Broly one, we have Videl shows off enough skill to keep up with Spopovich, despite his overwhelming strength advantage.

Also, Starlight has relied on electricity, which is easier to be disrupted, so Starlight cannot spam light beam forever. While Videl cannot endure increased air resistance, she still has good skill at flight.

I vote to Videl though Videl would not win this one easily. Videl is living in a world where light beam is not unusual, so she won't be off-guard for that. Also, I have found that (in Dragon Ball Wiki):

Even excluding the Broly one, we have Videl shows off enough skill to keep up with Spopovich, despite his overwhelming strength advantage.

Also, Starlight has relied on electricity, which is easier to be disrupted, so Starlight cannot spam light beam forever. While Videl cannot endure increased air resistance, she still has good skill at flight.
Vote counted.

• >2.5914 MJ; can withstand Videl's attacks and return with twice the strength
  • Is trained in taekwondo and is knowledgeable in boxing
  • Can blind Videl
  • Can absorb electricity from the Herogasm mansion to gain power
  • Can inflict major-degree burns on Videl; can melt steel
  • Can keep Videl several meters away
  • Can blast Videl around without effort
  • >.56-1.68 Tons; if needed, can easily outlift Videl
  • >1 MJ
  • Can freely fly with greater maneuverability than Starlight
  • Is a master of martial arts
  • >1000-1250 lbf
so...

Starlight is going to realize that attempting to hit Videl in the air is fruitless; and, if she continues to fly, Videl is eventually going to exhaust herself.

Starlight is going to realize that attempting to hit Videl in the air is fruitless; and, if she continues to fly, Videl is eventually going to exhaust herself.
Yeah, I think is worth mentioning that Videl doesn't have ranged attacks

So her best bet in such a case would be a literal hit-and-run approach, as in hitting Annie and then flying, then repeating.
However, that assume that she can stay out of range from Annie's attacks, and that Annie wouldn't attempt anything to stop her.

• >2.5914 MJ; can withstand Videl's attacks and return with twice the strength
  • Is trained in taekwondo and is knowledgeable in boxing
  • Can blind Videl
  • Can absorb electricity from the Herogasm mansion to gain power
  • Can inflict major-degree burns on Videl; can melt steel
  • Can keep Videl several meters away
  • Can blast Videl around without effort
  • >.56-1.68 Tons; if needed, can easily outlift Videl

• >1 MJ
  • Can freely fly with greater maneuverability than Starlight
  • Is a master of martial arts
  • >1000-1250 lbf
so...
I also would assume this is a vote for Annie?

I don't think the AP difference is so big that Videl can't harm her, right?
The AP difference is 2.5914x; likewise, the LS difference is 2.688x. If Annie gets her hands on Videl, which is likely given speed is equalized, then Videl is going to have a very difficult time breaking free.
Nothing, but i think Videl can just, dodge until she beats Starlight.
How long will that take?

The AP difference is 2.5914x; likewise, the LS difference is 2.688x.
Ok, if the AP difference is just that, I think Videl can overwhelm her with skill. She just a superior martial artist here.
If Annie gets her hands on Videl, which is likely given speed is equalized, then Videl is going to have a very difficult time breaking free.
Well, Videl can just fly really fast to get out of her grip, but i do agree that gonna suck real hard for Videl.
How long will that take?
A lot, but Videl have way higher stamina, so she can most likely keep up until she beat her.

Pretty sure its just in character for Annie to just blind her opponents..She tries it all the time no?
Not necessarily. It's more like "it's in character for her to not warn people she is fighting to cover their eyes so that her powers don't blind them". But yeah, she is more than willing to shoot those point-blank

Yeah honestly this just seems like an easy win for Starlight.
As soon as she gets blinded, She will barely eb aware of anything which is going on in that moment.
Then she will probably be standing in one place trying to figure out whats going on, and then Starlight hits her with a giant laser.
Videl having martial arts skills doesn't stop the fact that she WILL be blinded, no matter what.

Back