• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat calculation

Duribility could be mch more accuratly calulated by taking the blast radius of Explotives (Each block is 2 feet, I think) and comparing it to that damge it deals to the player point-blank with max defence.

Speed is hard-capped. The player cannot reach even mach 1. Flight speeds may be able to break 100MPH but running speed had a hard-cap that is less than that.

Player also has short ranged teleprtation. (Roughly 4 second cooldown between uses)

So. What is it you were trying to say?

Did you want to have something calc? Or are you outlining how a calc should be done? Who is this even for?

The amount of damage it deals to the player is game mechanics. The Terrarian's speed was determined to be much higher than that with calcs, just because they don't appear to be moving that fast in real time doesn't mean they aren't in their world's time

You could've put what you were talking about. I don't have knowledge of this Terrarians you are referring to but you could've put that tiny but extremely important bit of info on the title or the body.

Your point on durability, I'm fine with that with regards to how much damage they are tanking.

Speed, I have nothing to say.

Teleportation is not calculable from what you said.

So, what are you trying to do with this post? Have someone calc it or something? As you could've provided links, screenshots, or anything to help with that.

Blahblah9755 said:
The amount of damage it deals to the player is game mechanics. The Terrarian's speed was determined to be much higher than that with calcs, just because they don't appear to be moving that fast in real time doesn't mean they aren't in their world's time

There is an intem in-game that tells you how fast your are moving in terms of MPH

Back