• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye.

In Inganock we have Critters. In Sharnoth we have Meta=Critters. Sona Nyl has the Angels/Messengers, and Karsheels' has Dead Machines.

This series is just packed with exotic monsters from the looks of it.

Yea exotic monsters, and exotic eyepowers.

Btw think Critters qualify for being Eldrith Horrors.

I mean their entire stick is about being beyond comprehension, the professor who name them went insane trying to understand them, and said they aren't creatures but phenomenon that kill ppl.

Not to mention how they are beyond the laws of physics and what not.

Think we should also clarify their madness hax as being type 3.

Relooked at some scenes, basically Critters mind and fear hax whatever sees them.

The madness stuff is different though, it's due to the Critter voice ability which drives ppl insane.

Critters are broken, see them>lol passive mind and fear hax, want to harm them>lol possibilities.

Idk how we can find fair matches for them, as if them being possibilities weren't enough they have passive hax too.

Gii and other Kikai and Kikai users don't have any passive hax , so they would have a better shot.

For reals tho. The passive and their BS nature of ignoring conventional attacks + imperious to/beyond laws of physics and just being pure phenomena and possibilities makes them a total B in their tier.

That's true. If they did, it'd be even worse xD

Now i am wondering if Angels are just as broken as Critters, doubt it.

Critters have been the most broken exotic monsters so far.

I'd probably wait and see Sona Nyl if they are or not.

Meanwhile I'm also trying to decipher the glossary term of the Dead Machines (which they're apparently also called/can be called as "Cyber zombie").

I got about maybe half of it inputted on my Doc and so far I've read that they're basically steel looking monsters that rose up after the end of the world and their only purpose for doing that is to kill off the remaining population that survived which is about like 10% seeing that the other 90% died out. Although they act like your typical zombie, they apparently only attack anyone that ends up in their territory.

That world is completely screwed, has to be Edison messing with things again.

This just keeps getting me interested in learning more about Edison, he is just a major force in the series, the invisible puppet master pulling the strings.

I just like how the first date event is just having Edison saying "let this world die" then he drops a Mega Engine Clock to kill off the pacific ocean and all cities and almost all of humanity, and may have also rose those cyber zombies to kill off the ones that managed to survive lol.

For a multiversal god, he is very roundabout, instead of snapping his fingers ending everything, he tortures everyone in the most horrible ways possible from diseases which fuse with your existence, to Angels hunting down and murdering people to ending humanity and having zombies hunt the survivors.

Guess that's why he is a villain, cause he loves messing with everyone in the multiverse.

With him being a genius among genius and his insane power, he has to be arrogant/some form of megalomaniac who sees humans as his playthings.

The more you know Lord Alva Edison, the more you know how much of a horrible person he is lol.

It makes sense too, since he's pretty much like what the CM Nyar acts and should be (or at least known to act, especially towards mankind).

>Nyarlathotep houses a malign intellect, intent on putting its knowledge to the most despicable uses possible.

Now everything makes sense, no wonder Edison loves screwing with the multiverse.

Lol so Edison is true to the Nyarlathotep moniker, while M who is also an avatar of Nyarlathotep is uncaring, caring for nothing but someone who will never give up and collecting the golden eyes.

Why the difference i wonder when both are avatars of Nyarlathotep.

M spent thousands of nights alone while Edison was screwing over the multiverse. Edison seems to really love messing with humans so i couldn't imagine him staying alone in his realm, he would travel through the multiverse messing things up, so there is a clear difference between M and Edison.

Yup lol.

Also....FINALLY DONE putting all of the Dead Machine from the glossary. Reminds me that I should also put up Gene's on my notes too later but not now.

Dead Machine (µ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║/ÒéÁÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òé¥Òâ│ÒâôÒâ╝):

õ©ûþòîÒüîþÁéÒéÅÒüúÒüƒµùÑõ╗ÑÚÖìÒü½Õº┐ÒéÆÞªïÒüøÒüƒÒÇüþò░Õ¢óÒü«Úï╝ÚëäÒü«µÇ¬þë®ÒüƒÒüíÒÇé õ©ûþòîÒü«þÁéÒéÅÒéèÒéÆþöƒÒüìÕ╗ÂÒü│Òüƒþöƒþë®ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒéÆÚºåÚÇÉÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒéÆþø«þÜäÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµ┤╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïÒÇé ÚÇÜÕ©©µÖé Òü½Òü»õ║║ÚûôÒüØÒüúÒüÅÒéèÒü«Õº┐ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü»µô¼µàïÒü½ÒüÖÒüÄÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒü«µÇ¬þë®ÒüƒÒüíÒü«Õº┐Òüºµ£¼µÇºÒü»Òü¥ÒüòÒüùÒüŵǬþë®þäÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒµ¡¬Òü┐Òü«Úï╝Úëäµ®ƒµó░ÒüºÞúàþ¢«ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüþò░Õ©©Òü¬Òü¥ÒüºÒü«µö╗µÆâµÇºÒüƒÒéêÒüúÒüªÞç¬ÒéëÒü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒüƒÒüèÒüæÒéïÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«þöƒÕæ¢ÒéÆÚºåÚÇÉÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüáÒüæÒéÆþø«þÜäÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

õ╗ûÒü«µ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü«ÒééÒü«Òü½ÒéêÒéïµö╗µÆâõ╗ÑÕñûÒü»þë®þÉåþÜäÒü¬õ¢£þö¿ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæõ╗ÿÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ║║ÕÀÑþƒÑÞâ¢Òü«õ╗úÒéÅÒéèÒü½ÒÇüµ®ƒµó░Òü«Úá¡Þä│Úâ¿ÒüîÒéÅÒéèÒü½µ¡╗ÒüùÒüƒõ║║ÚûôÒü«Ú¡éÒüîÕƒïÒéüÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇüÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¬¼ÒéÆÕö▒ÒüêÒéïõ║║ÚûôÒééÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒü«µò░Õ╣┤Òü«ÚûôÒü½Õæ¢ÒéÆÞÉ¢Òü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÕï┐Þ½ûÒÇüµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║ÒüƒÕû░Òü䵫║ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒÇé

Deformed steel monsters that have appeared after the world has ended. They work for the purpose of destroying all living creatures that have managed to survive the world's end. While they usually appear as a human, it is only an imitation. The true nature of these monsters is just a monster of steel machine with a distorted shape, and it aims to kill all in its territory due to its aggressive behavior.

It does not accept any physical attacks other than from another Dead Machine. Some people have advocated the theory that instead of artificial intelligence, the soul of the human being was embedded instead of the brain, but dies in the last few years. Naturally, the dead man was killed.

>It does not accept any physical attacks other than from another Dead Machine.

Hmm, some sort of intangibility maybe? Sounds like stands, where only stands can affect stands.

Could be. It's how Kyrie faces them by transforming parts of his body into something similar to them tho from what I looked at Atwiki, that's a very bad thing for him cuz the more he does it he becomes closer and closer to being a Dead Machine/Cyber Zombie.

Wonder if the Dead Machine have their own will or are being controlled by someone. Don't think there is gonna be a clash with Edison in that so there has to be some sort of other villain.

Nah I think it's just about a story of two people trying to travel a world that's practically dead and having to encounter such machines along the way.

Speaking of them, I actually didn't bother to check the other page of the glossary (both it and the chronology sections cover two whole pages btw) so there's actually more to the Dead Machine than I thought there was. Whoops ^^;

Finished gathering everything for the Dead Machine. The earlier initial text (both raw/OG and the "rough TL" of it) are above in the older comments so I won't bother reposting it again.

Anywho these are the ones I didn't get to post/write earlier.

ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïþöƒÕæ¢ÒüîþƒóÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½ÒüéÒüúÒüªÒÇüµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü»Òü¥ÒéïÒüºõ©ûþòîÒü«õ©╗Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÕÉøÞç¿ÒüÖÒéïÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüáÒüîÒÇüþöƒþë®ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüùÒÇüþöƒÕæ¢ÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÞéîÒü«µ©®ÒééÒéèÒéÆÕñ▒ÒüäÒÇüþ×│Òü«Þ╝ØÒüìÒéÆÕñ▒ÒüäÒÇüÞéëõ╝æÒéÆÕñ▒ÒüúÒüªÒÇü þë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒüòÒüêÒééÒü╗Òü½ÒüúÒüúÒüéÒéïÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒüºÒüƒÒüáÒüƒÒüáÕæ╗ÒüìÒÇü ÕâàÒüïÒü½þöƒÒü쵫ïÒüúÒüƒÕïòµñìþë®Òü«ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒéÆÒüôÒü«µò░Õ╣┤ÒüºÒü╗ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÕêêÒéèÕÅûÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

µ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü»Õ╣¥ÒüúÒüïÒü«ÕÑçÕªÖÒü¬µ│òÕëçÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒü«µ£ÇÕñºÒü«õ¥ïÒüî 『Òü▓Òü¿ÒüúÞíùÒü½µ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü»õ©Ç õ¢ôÒüáÒüæ』Òü«µ│òÕëçÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüïÒüúÒüªÞíùÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒüáÒéìÒüåÕ╗âÕóƒÒü▓Òü¿ÒüúÒü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒÇüµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║ÒéêÕ©©Òü½õ©ÇÕÇïõ¢ôÒüïÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüÒü▓Òü¿ÒüúÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕÉîÒüÿÕº┐Òü«µ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü»Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ║║ÚûôÒü½µô¼µàïÒüùÒüƒÕº┐ÒééÒÇüµ£¼µÇºÒü«þò░բ󵮃µó░Òü«Õº┐ÒééÒÇüÕÇïµ£¼ÒüöÒü¿Òü½Õ┐àÒüÜÒü¬þò░ÒÇé

þÅ¥Õ£¿ÒÇüþöƒÕæ¢ÒéÆÞ╣éÞ║ÖÒüÖÒéïþø«þÜäÒéÆþÁéÒüêÒüƒµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü»ÒüØÒü«µò░ÒéƵ┐ǵ©øÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüƒÒüáÒÇüÕæ¿Õø▓Òü½þöƒÕæ¢ÒüîµÄÑÞ┐æÒüÖÒéîÒü░ÒÇüµ«ïÒüúÒüƒµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü»µ┤╗ÕïòÒéÆÕåìÚûïÒüòÒüøÒüªÞü¥ÒüäµÄøÒüïÒéïÒÇé

In this world where all life is lost, the Dead Machine reign as the lords of the world but they are not living creatures therefore they have no life. The loss warmth of the skin, the loss glimmer of the eyes, the loss of flesh, even the very laws of physics have ceased to exist, and all of the remaining animals and plants have been reaped in the last few years.

The Dead Machine possesses some strange laws. The biggest example is the law of "there is only one Dead Machine in a city". In contrast to the ruins that would have been a city, there is always one individual, Dead Machine.

Additionally, there is no Dead Machine in the same form. The figure imitating a human being and the figure of the original Dead Machine is always different for each being.

As of present, the number of Dead Machine's that have achieved their purpose is drastically reduced. However, if any life were to come close to their territory, the remaining Dead Machine will move to resume their activities.

Seems so. From the way it's on the Dead Machine's term section, their presence may be the cause of even the laws of physics ceasing to exist.

Really tho I asked Redgrave this while we were working on it: What in the **** is up with Sakurai and F'ing over the laws of physics lol

So Dead Machines screw over physics, just like Critters are impervious to physics and all physical laws meaning nothing to them.

Yea Sakurai loves messing with physics.

Possibly. I'm tempted to start it up but I've already planned on just settling with doing the glossary first and finish up the short char summaries. That way I can put all my focus on doing the story itself.

I'll be doing them in separate docs though, so there will be like 6 of them for the prologue, the story's four chapters, and the epilogue.

Prologue isn't long since it's about 6 pages. That one when I get to it should be a fresh start to actually doing the story.

Kyrie (Òé¡Òâ¬Òé¿): µ£¢ÒüíÒüïÒüæÒüƒÒé│Òâ╝ÒâêÒéÆþ║ÅÒüåþë®ÚØÖÒüïÒü¬ÚØÆÕ╣┤ÒÇé Þéëõ¢ôÒü«õ©âÒüñÒü«Úâ¿õ¢ìÒü«ÒüåÒüíÕÀªÞàòÒÇüÞâ┤õ¢ôõ©èÚâ¿ÒÇüÕÀªÞäÜÒü¥ÒüºÒüîµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü«Õ¢óÞ│¬Òü¿ÕÉÿÒü«µ®ƒµó░Òü¿Òü¬ÒüñÒü¬ÒéèÒÇüµ®ƒµó░Òü«õ¢ôÒéÆþò░Õ¢óÕîûÒüòÒüøÒüªµêªÒüåÒÇ鵡╗ÒéôÒüáõ©ûþòîÒü½ÒüéÒüúÒüªÕç║õ╝ÜÒüúÒüƒÒé©ÒâÑÒâìÒü¿Õ»äÒéèµÀ╗ÒüäÒÇüþÁéÒéÅÒéèÒü«Òü¬ÒüäµùàÒéÆþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

A quiet young man who wears a decaying coat. Of the seven parts of the body, the left arm, upper torso, and left leg have become machines similar to the traits of the Dead Machine, he fights by deforming the body of the machine. He encounters and grows closer with Gene who he met in this dead world, continuing his journey with no end.

Genevieve (Òé©ÒâÑÒâîÒâ┤ÒéúÒé¿Òâ╝Òâ┤): Òü╝ÒéìÒü╝ÒéìÒü«þÖ¢ÞíúÒéÆþ║ÅÒüúÒüƒÕ░æÕÑ│ÒÇéµäøþº░Òü»Òé©ÒâÑÒâìÒÇé þƒÑþÜäÒüºÒÇüÕñÜÒüÅÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒéÆþƒÑÒüúÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÒééÒü«ÒéÆÒéêÒüÅþƒÑÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü½ÒüäÒüñÒééõ¢òÒüïÒéƵòÖÒüêÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü«õ╗«ÒüªÒüéÒéèÒÇüõ╗▓ÚûôÒüªÒüéÒéèÒÇüµ»ìÒüªÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕºëÒüªÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕª╣ÒüªÒüéÒéïÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒÇé

A girl wearing a shabby looking lab coat. Her Nickname is Gene. She is intelligent who knows a lot teaching Kirie things that he doesn't know about. She acts as Kirie's temporary friend, mother and sister.

-Character summaries of our MC's of Kaijin.

u know it would be funny is sakurai has a physics degree but is screwing with it in her stories

Lol.

I'm hoping to try and get the full story down by around next year. Could be early or mid 2020 depending what goes on in my end off the wiki. I think Kyrie and Thanatos would be the ones I'd like to make the most first.

Update: Me and Red finished 1 half (or one page) out of 2 that make up the glossary for the book just as much as the timeline/chronology spans two whole pages.

Everything's going pretty good tho we did ran into some problem initially earlier with a term that's related to the Dead Machine's but the way it was written was pretty problamatic. Luckily I have asked Shiro for help on knowing what was actually said and now it's been cleared up (credits to him once again for the help). I have done some edits to it to make "readable"-ish along the whole passage but it should still mean what it likely would have been said originally.

Death of the laws of physics (þë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒü«µ¡╗):

þöƒÕæ¢Òü«µÂêÒüêÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒü»ÒÇüþë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒüòÒüêÒééÒü╗ÒüäÒüúÒüúÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÚÜøÒüƒÒéïÒééÒü«Òüîµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║ÒÇé þò░Õ¢óÒü«Úï╝ÚëäÒÇéÞ│¬ÚçÅõ┐ØÕ¡ÿÒü«µ│òÕëçÒéÆþäíÞªûÒüùÒüªõ¢ôÞ║»ÒéÆÕñëÕ¢óÒâ╗ÞéÑÕñºÒüòÒüøÒÇüÚçìÕèøµ│òÕëçÒéÆþäíÞªûÒüùÒüªÞÁÀÕïòÒüùÒÇüµ║ÂÒüæÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒü«Òü¬Òüäþäíµ®ƒþë®ÒéÆÒü®ÒéìÒü®Òü«õ©ìÕŻ޺úÒü¬þ▓ÿµÂ▓Òü©Òü¿ÕñëÒüêÒüªÒÇüÒéäÒüîÒüªÒÇüÕÀ▒Òü«Õæ¿Õø▓Òü«þë®Þ│¬ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«ÞªÅÕëçµÇºÒéÆÒü▓Òü¿ÒüúÒü▓Òü¿ÒüúÞò®ÒüïÒüùÒüªÒÇüµ£ÇÕ¥îÒü½Òü»Þç¬Òéëµ£¢Òüíµ×£ÒüªÒÇüþë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒü« "µ¡╗ÒéôÒüá" Õ£ƒÕ£░ÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüÖÒÇéÒüôÒü« "þë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒü«µ¡╗" ÒéÆÒÇüÒé©ÒâÑÒâìÒü» 『µ▒ܵƒô』Òü¿õ╗«Òü½Õæ╝ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéµ▒ܵƒôÒü«Ú½ÿÒüäÒÇüþë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒü«µ¡╗ÒüîÞöôÕ╗ÂÒüùÒüƒÕ£ƒÕ£░Òü½Òü»ÒÇüõ║║ÚûôÒü»ÞÂ│ÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü┐ÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

In the world where life has disappeared, even the laws of physics have died. At that time, the Dead Machine. Deformed Steel. It enlarges and transforms by ignoring the laws of conservation of mass, activated by ignoring the laws of gravity, melting even the materials which are impossible to melt into unknown substance, and then, softening the rules of the around the area, and at the end it all rots, creating the land where the laws of physics is "dead". The "death of the law of physics" can also be called pollution and thus fatal for humans as they cannot step into highly polluted areas where the laws of physics cease to be.

The part bolded and italic'd are both what Shiro has told me as well as me having edited it a bit to make it read better if by a little.

u know its not a sakurai work if the laws of physics are not screwed around by at least one character of the story

Not in Sharnoth though except M rewriting all worlds I guess, and distance and time meaning nothing to him.

But yea Sakurai loves messing with physics.

M's probably the only thing in Sharnoth that I can picture him having Physics Manip and that's mainly cuz of who he is and where he stands. And that too about distance and time.

lol yeah. First we have Critters that can nope physics, and now we have Dead Machines (It might be read as Machine Dead tbh, but I say it in the opposite cuz it kinda sounds better even if it's wrong in the order of it. Cyber Zombie is another way to call them still) just kills it off.

At least from the looks of this, it's now for sure they have physics manipulation with several functions in it. IDK if ignoring the laws of conservation of mass and gravity would give them some kind of resistance tho. Creating a land of death where physics cease to exist would sound interesting against a physics user lol.

If they can ignore the laws of gravity, then obviously gravity manipulation won't work on them.

Idk about ignoring the laws of conservation of mass though.

It says "It enlarges and transforms by ignoring the laws of conservation of mass", the law of conservation of mass says "The law of conservation of mass states that mass in an isolated system is neither created nor destroyed by chemical reactions or physical transformations. According to the law of conservation of mass, the mass of the products in a chemical reaction must equal the mass of the reactants."

The key part is highlighted, basically according to it it shouldn't be possible for someone to just suddenly make themselves larger out of nowhere.

This just gives Dead Machines size manipulation and transformation.

Kek you did the same thing I did by looking it up. I was just lazy and playing games atm xD.

So we have like Size Manipulation, Transformation, Death Manipulation (towards physics), and likely resistance to Gravity from the looks of it.

I'm also thinking of doing something Fab's done before on animevice by having some char go through a gauntlet of WAB's monsters. Although his is self-contained since it's just the MC going through a particular series. One's that I've only seen of his is Gii going through underground NY to fight the Angels/Messengers, and Kyrie going through Inganock to fight Critters. Wondering if it's cuz their abilities would allow them to harm and kill them.

I just know if you put any other char in someone like Gii's tier (with Porshion tho), only ones you could see going through them is those like Noel Vermillio.

Well Dead Machines will have to have profiles first, but yea in the same tier only smurfs are gonna be able to deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back