• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Future Vision, Thought Acceleration and Probability Compensation are passively activated, as is her fear aura.

Next would be an appraisal to know basically everything about the opponent.

After that just what is most appropiate. Stat boosts are usual, as is teleportation. Sloth should usually be activated as well, as are her dragon barriers.

For offense I would say she usually starts with barrages of the more normal magic together with her Evil Eyes.

In close combat using her scythe with decay attack seems to be her recent standard.

Idk It's her last key that's used. If that key has it than yes, otherwise no.

DontTalkDT said:
Future Vision, Thought Acceleration and Probability Compensation are passively activated, as is her fear aura.
Next would be an appraisal to know basically everything about the opponent.

After that just what is most appropiate. Stat boosts are usual, as is teleportation. Sloth should usually be activated as well, as are her dragon barriers.

For offense I would say she usually starts with barrages of the more normal magic together with her Evil Eyes.

In close combat using her scythe with decay attack seems to be her recent standard.
Future vision and probability get negged by type 4.

Stella also has stat boosts and pretty huge ones at that.

What do the evil eyes do?

Scythe? Can it get past her barriers?

Why would probability be negged? Stella might have some ability that makes her unaffected, but probability can still affect Kumoko herself.

Evil Eyes are skills that directly apply their effect to everything within the users sight (meaning they ignore things like transparent barriers).

The effects Kumoko can apply (all at once when in doubt) are:

• Absorb the HP, MP and SP of the opponent
  • Completely Paralyse the opponent
  • Telekinetically push the targets around
  • Break down organic matter turning the opponent into dust
  • Seal one of the targets skills
  • Prevent the target from casting magic (properly constructing supernatural power)
  • Destroy opponents via space manip

Depends on whether Stella can even create the barrier with all the magic jamming around.

I see.

The barriers aren't transparent in this case. They are flames. So visible, but you can still see past it.

• Gonna be hard to say the least. She has Dragons' vitality, and her MP might as well be endless. She can spam high cost abilities for a long time and seemingly seem unbothered.
  • Resists
  • Will that work? I mean past barriers and stuff. Not to mention it's not like it can do much as it can't damage stella.
  • Das nasty, will it work through barriers and how in character is it?
  • Just one? Shouldn't guarantee a win.
  • That's interesting could work.
  • That will work.
The barrier is passive (constantly on). Is Stella allowed her transformation?

If you can see past it that's enough. Actually, Kumoko recently got the Panoptic Vision skill that allows her to combine evil eyes with clairvoyance, so physical obstracles are actually of no concern.

Evil Eyes of Destruction would likely be in character to use here. She doesn't use it against random mooks, but given that she knows from appraisal that Stella is some Demon Lord level+ threat she should be prefectly willing here.

It being passively on doesn't prevent jamming on the flow of magical power, though.

If the transform is part of the key, then yes.

Hmm what about blinding effects? Stella can be pretty bright.

In character as in "not out of character" or as in "1st move"?

Nope it doesn't.

Then she can turn High 6-A too? That transformation is pretty OOC, but Dragon Spirit is in character.

Kumoko has Holy Light Resistance and Status Effect Resistance which I would assume negates that. And with her 10 eyes which she can use while closed it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Hard to say since her really powerful enemies resist it. Against the hero she opened with it, granting her an instant win. (Though that was later in the story than this form) Generally I would consider her smart and dirty enough to recognize the fact that she needs to use any means available against someone with this high stats.

Sure, she can transform if she does so in character.

Status effect resistance helps vs really bright light? Sounds a bit wonky to say the least.

Hmm, i see. If we don't figure out anything for Stella then it may border on stomp.

Then dragon spirit should be, although not an oppening move pretty in character. Maybe after throwing some fire balls and nuking the place.

Can Kumoko deal with Bahamut Howl? Basically just 15mil degrees of heat nuke style.

She could just teleport out of the way. Otherwise Regenerationn.

Kumoko has Immortality 2 and 3 in this key (for the sake of argument I'm ignoring Type 6). The only known way to destroy someone in Kumo Desu with this type of immortality is destruction of the soul (and obv Existence Erasure), which Kumoko is highly resistant to (she has capped the Soul Resistance skill, Heresy Resistance). Does Stella have a way of destroying Kumoko's soul? If not, Kumoko can come back from being atomized. If Stella can destroy Kumoko's soul, Type 6 immortality would cause a BFR.

That's Kumoko's loss condition.

Back