• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sticks and Playdough (Spearton vs Peasant)

they were deleted because they were shitty and they didnt have any story but now verse with a little more of A figths B of story are accepted so yeah

Peasents, better speed, and far better stats, yes speartons are experienced tank soldiers but if we look at TABS characters feats are better than give a really small damage to some stone statue or a large rock

Last edited:
Peasents, better speed, and far better stats, yes speartons are experienced tank soldiers but if we look at TABS characters feats are better than give barely damage to some stone statue or a large rock
I'm not sure. Despite all that, assuming Peasant doesn't one-shot (Which is honestly pretty terrifying to think about), Spearton has the advantage of not falling over after every missed attack. Unless they're bloodlusted, Spearton will probably dodge and use the advantage.

Also they remind me of Hoplites who can obviously wreck a Peasant

Peppersalt43 They still have a strength of over 1 million joule, it's propably strong enough to kill Demon giant in insane mod, yeahpeasents falls and sometimes miss, but they still can hit, and can take 1-2 hits from another peasents. Also, Speartons are blocking or reducing the damage come to them with their shields, even if their shields max their block chance is still small, peasents won for me

Last edited:
Yeah I guess your reasoning makes sense. It's just that melee in TABS is so wonky. The units just fall over and start swinging their weapons while they're on the ground, sometimes aimlessly. But I guess that just means this matchup isn't a stomp

Peasant FRA

JoshDoshMosh I mean, speartons can't use all of their skins at once, only can use one of them, also their haxes aren't awesome the skins will give most of the advantage the spearton are propably ice due tocapable of slowing (even freezing with user control) peasant, but this propably won't give spearton the win

Oh, i realized there is came a stick wars legacy update, with this update there is also a new skin came, which means new 2 haxes. I know, spearton will still stomped and this isn't related with that post

Undead skin. It gives troops 2 abilities. when a troop with this skin dies it spawn as a zombie (which means immortality type 3), and also a unit with this skin with user control spawns back as oppenents as a zombie if they kill them (which means necromancy)

Last edited:
I was also tempted to do magikill vs some tabs magic user, but it would've been a stat stomp also Spearton is the only stick wars unit that has a page

Back