• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stop hitting yourself Joseph !

A time paradox sends old Jopaph back in time where he meets his younger self

They start fighting because reasons

Post-Training Young Joseph vs End of Part 3 Old Joseph

Young Joseph can't see stands

Victory via K.O.

Young Joseph:2

Old Joseph:8

Inconclusive:0

Joseph joestar render by yuipuri-d90we55
And next you'll say: "Oh My God !"

Joseph Joestar

Old Joseph:you next line is you next line is

Young Joseph:you next line is...."nani"

Old Joseph pretty much take this for reasons above.

it depends.

Old Joseph is clearly a bit dumber than his younger self as shown in the Sun fight, where even polnareff realized what was going on long before Joseph could.

And if Young Joseph has the Red Stone of Aja , i think i could see him easly taking down his older self in a single beam, also, he is far, far more physically capable than old Joseph, even with Hermit Purple.

Young Joseph also has his throwable cracker bolleys which are indeed an advantage in range.

Uhhh No, it's just a screen time and plot that made him look like that. And bluffs won't work when you know what your opponent's gonna do.

No, he survived being hit by The World it ain't one shot, and old will dodge when he needs to.

He has range advantage with Hermit Purple, you know. And it can give more Hamon considering it's part of his soul in a sense.

Hamon doesnt really have much to do with his soul, but with his training and the absurb amount of hamon he had naturally.

I still think Young Jojo will win because he is at his prime, while Old Joseph has stopped training with hamon after fighting Kars. (As he is OLD in Part 3, is he kept trainin hamon, he would have been a lot younger.) Aka. Young Jojo 100% has more hamon than Old Jojo.

Screentime and "plot" alone isnt enough to debunk the fact that Kakyoin and Polnareff who are in no way as smart as joseph realized the Sun´s abilities SOONER.

Hermit purple or not, it is a whip like stand, not a projectile in any shape or form, while Young Jojo has both the Red Stone and Crackers.

It has more Hamon output because it is part of his body and soul in a sense.

No, Hamon doesn't prevent aging process. It just makes you physically strong even in old shape. That one old guy from part 1 is old yet has strong Hamon.

Young's bluffs won't work. It just won't work. His opponent is him with more experience.

Yeah, it's a whip but still it has a range advantage. And it can't be seen. While Old can dodge Crackers and beams, Young can't dodge Hermit Purple.

1.-Post proofs of that, because it was clearly stated that Hamon has to do more with your breathing and channeling the sun. (Does Kars have a stand now?)

2-Wrong, Hamon DOES reverse aging process as seen with Lisa Lisa, Zeppeli and the other Hamon Masters.

3.-His opponent STOPPED training Hamon for around 50 years, and got outsmarted by Polnareff.

4.-Young can create barriers of hamon, and has survived being struck by hamon 100 times stronger than his own (Kars), even if Old manages to catch Young with Hermit Purple, Young would realize that the old man is trapping him with an invisible, whip like thing that is attacking him with hamon.

And thus, would go for long range attacks.

OId would eventually be overwhelmed by Red Stone beams and boomerang crackers, and just like in his fight with Wammu, he would be too unpredictable for Old to even comprehend.

Seriously, it is obbvious OLD Joseph has weaker hamon than Young, and Young survived Kars´s hamon.

Young joseph does have better hamon. But only for potency and any trick he would have old would have.

But he lacked experience and a stand and eoh made old joseph > young for skill and experience and tatics actually and excluding better hamon potency taw stats exact and joseph would not fall on any tricks as he would be far better and aware of all tricks he would do.

Hamon only mitigated not reverse aging.

>Sneak attack equal outsmarting.

Also his clacker would be fodder and he would outright lose the clacker if he threw as old joseph would hermit purple.

And aja would not help. Joseph only used aja once. Also kars vaporized him upon contact man. Not a feat of durability.

I mentioned Kars because Old's Hamon is weak as hell in comparison. And Joseph wasnt vaporized at all, he endured it long enough to finish off Kars.

>Using Eoh

The fact is, Old stopped training hamon for around 50 years, while Young is still on his prime and far more agile. Not to mention that aside from the Sun thingy, Old was starting to suffer from memory loss.

Hermit purple will not one shot Young at all, and thats enough for Young to plan something to counter it or just abuse long range/sneak attacks. Seriously. Old never outsmarted anyone in Part 3 aside from Empress.

Weak yeah. But the same tricks can be done.

>And Joseph wasnt vaporized at all, he endured it long enough to finish off Kars.

The flesh hit outright and explicitly melted and vaporized as explicitly and directly claimed by stroheim.

>Memory loss. >A thing not mentioned once.

And? Joseph only fought empress and bast (outsmarted) and dio (almost had defeated him but dio found out at the last moment and dio even praised HIM).

>Hermit purple will not one shot Young at all.

When did I claim that? But it will damage him and mitigate all movement young man.

EOH overviewed by araki and did have involement man.

>More agile.

Ya watch the fight near the end of part three?.

>Fight near the end of part three. Joseph was using hermit purple to swing around.

Again, i just mentioned Kars because Joseph was still able to foght on after being attacked by his hamon, and Old's hamon is stupidly weaker than Kars's.

Old was still outsmarted by the entire gang against the sun, proving he isnt as clever as before.

Yeah. Making him far above young with mobility and agility.

Hamon would not be how he would defeat young anyway. Hamon a bad option on other hamon users after all man.

Or maybe he was busy think on how he would escape and not thinking on how the enemy hid and probably just mean the rest better than him if ya just want ignore the fact he was thinking on an other plan as joseph not once was mentioned of being lower in cunning or anything.

Eoh proved that and araki had involvement and overviewed.

Old would have much better experuence.

Be aware of how young would fight and act while young would not have any of that advantage on old and the raw stats are almost exactly the same excluding hamon which actually would be nonlethal on young or old.

And hermit purple would gimp young quite a lot man.

I mean, i do see young's hamon being a lot stronger than old's, and he is in far better physical condition.

And if he could stand Kars's hamon and fight on, he can easly stand Old Jojo's hamon too.

If you take the Araki Origin of stands interview as canon, then Young Jojo would have had Hermit Purple in Part 2 all along and thus, Old's biggest advantage would be gone.

And i agree The Sun battle was a disgrace for Joseph, he was outsmarted by Polnareff and Jotaro for crying out loud, he surely got dumber between parts 2 and 3.

Yeah? Except ya forget he did not endure hamon from kars as the flesh hit vaporized on contact.

And physically almost equal with joseph with hermit purple having advantage with agility.

And hamon would do nothing. Almost do nothing on old and young joseph. Hamon would have no offensive presence within the fight man.

He was evolving hermit purple but he would of had no control over and would have lacked ability of viewing most stands even mentioning that. Think cheap trick.

No? He was thinking on how to escape not how the opponent was hiding. Also joseph did not have feats of breaking through traps but rather making traps excluding that anyway.

Excluding hamon old would outdo young.

>Endured.

He outright gave any wish of life away on a whim.

And ohko? Point out when ya found me claiming old would one hit joseph man?.

He would not except his younger form would not one hit him also.

He endured it long enough to keep on fighting Kars.

I think you should watch the scene again.

Joseph complains of the pain, and then raises the red stone of Aja to trigger the volcano and continue fighting Kars into space. Kars's hamon is a hundred times stronger than Young. Old Hamon is weaker than Young Hamon.

And thus, any single attack of old will not be able to put Young down for good.

Not to mention that Young is clearly stronger than Old both hamon and physical wise.

The Sun was still a very big indication that Old is dumber than Young by a lot. Not to mention that Old stopped training Hamon / Had to fight for 50 years.

Young is at his prime and by reasons above should easly win.

Old Joseph would be aware of a large majority of the tricks Young Joseph is likely to play. Considering he also has the advantage of Hermit Purple, a stand that can channel Hamon that Young Joseph can't possibly see he'll outmaneuver and take down his younger self.

On the topic of Aja, again, Old Jo would be aware of it, and make effort to work around it. I don't believe this is a matter of strength, but strategy and skill.

Young Jojo is easly stronger both physical and hamon wise.

And even with Hermit purple, Old wont be able to KO Young for long.

It is just too much of a difference for Old to handle Not to mention he got dumber in part 3.

Back