• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Storm "Ororo Munroe" revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, short-circuiting robots is not the same thing as completely destroying them.

No, they were destroy afterwards. If she wanted to short circuit them, she would use a emp blast like she did the sentinels and Clor

Well, perhaps something like this then: "At least Moon level (Created a planetary storm). Possibly At least Planet level (Destroyed a large number of Vibranium-enhanced Doombots)"

I think small planet level should fit in there. Storm is moon level for manipulating gamma rays to save the planet, small planet level with winds (tank a full powered blast from Siena blaze), and planet level for destroying doom bots. All of this is just earth. We need to see about her space feats. Also I think with energy/magic channeling she could be higher. Since she healing a dimension and created a portal with the mystics powers.

Again, Sienna Blaze is not quantifiable.

Her space feats of absorbing power from lots of stars is also not quantifiable, without knowing the energy involved.

Creating a portal is not quantifiable either.

We do not know the size of the "dimension", and it is likely a massive outlier.

In any case, it is best if you ask Matthew to reply.

Well she had the power to split the earth and Storm winds took a fulll powered blast long enough so she can burn out.

It was stated she absorbed the energy of millions of suns also living stars and planets. It was stated she summoned the power of the entire core.

How so? No she manipulated the magic to create a portal of mystics, that are the most powerful beings in their dimesion. The dimesions should be planet level considering the fact the world eater ate their planet and dimesion. This is not the first time Storm channeled huge amounts of energy.

Again, the power absorbing feat is not quantifiable, and I am extremely tired of constantly discussing Storm with you over and over and over. I constantly perform a massive amount of tasks, and do not have the time and energy for these types of highly repetitive discussions.

I am fine with "Possibly at least Planet level" Storm though, but you should preferably ask Matthew to give input here first. He handles the Marvel statistics.

She did not just absorb it, she used its power. She absorbed the power of the entire core, and was using it powers to the point she turned into a star. Same thing with channeling enough energy to use it to heal a dimension. Same thing with magic. She not just absorbing the power, but she is also using it. I mean Sentry was stated to have the powers of million exploding suns. Not half the power but all of it. What makes it different from Storm case? If you do not mind me asking?

I'm not trying to be repetitive. I am sorry... I just trying to show new feats because Storm page is a little bit outdated espcially the speed section. Would you mind if I posted Speed feats?

Also here are scans that would Support Planet level Storm even further without the possibly. It would support planet FF without reed even further.

Unnamed(5)

Unnamed(4)

Unnamed(3)

Unnamed(2)

In those scans Storm and the FF was fighting Doom Bots way stronger than the ones she one shotted in the scan above. The doom bots were stated to be strong enough to take over the world hundreds of times over and over.

Okay. Well 5-B may be fine then, but I would prefer a confirmation from Matthew.

From what I remember, all that was stated during the Brood story is that Storm shone like a star for a brief moment. That is impressive, but is not remotely comparable to all of the energy released during a supernova.

Regardless, I am very mentally exhausted, so I do not have much energy to continue to indulge you.

Okay then I'll ask Matthew.

yes, The energy she took from millions of suns + living stars and planets was so much that Storm herself became a star for a brief moment.

Wait are you alright? Is everything okay with you?

Yes, but being a star for just a brief moment is not comparable to all of the energy contained within one for billions of years of its lifespan.

Thank you for the concern. No, I am technically not alright, but it is probably best if I do not talk about it in public.

I think her using the power of the entire core would be more usable than her turning into a star for a small moment. I mean Storm was dying in space. She did not have spacesuit on nor did she have any prep to gather hydrogens to go to space like she did not when join FF.

Storm weak and not being amped by the Galactic core lightning was compared to a star. (But she is still amped in space)

I respect you as a strong person. Anyone willing go through all of this to keep this site protected, that's home to alots of ppl has a kind heart. You're the best and you need all the uplifting support you can get.

Yeah, but I think that the luminosity per second of the Sun was calculated at High 6-A, or something like that, but I may misremember.

Thank you. I am trying to help this site, and all of the people who enjoy it, as best as I can, but I am under a lot of pressure, and it isn't easy.

Anyway, I think that you can upgrade Storm to "At least 5-C, likely 5-B", if you wish. Just make sure to do a proper job when editing the page.

Her and the FF with their own power were destroying Doom Bots that were boosted. They were not using any specialized weapons like the army. Storm in the past has already oneshotted a doom bot before. Moon level by manipulating gamma rays is not her best feat.

It is debate if she should be tier 4 in space not Earth.

Well they all came in different doom bots.

well she did one shot a Cat like doom bot that was taking Half a Nova blast unaffect and they even took near nova blast.

When hulk like doom bots were pounding on Sue force field. Sue stated that these doom bots were hulk level in strength. The thing was also taking them on. Storm was shown to take them on.

After that the doom bots got even stronger so Storm and FF were using full power to fight them.

Storm winds took out flying hulk like doom bots

She also took out a dragon doom bot.

it was stated that these doom bots had enough power to take over the world several hundred times.

I know I was just stating it. These doom bots are clearing 5-B if they made Storm and FF go full power and even that was barely working.

Also the doom bot Storm oneshotted took a hit from her when she was one with the Earth. The doom bot stated that one more hit and I'm dead. I think it was stated by Reed by then that the Doom bots are near Doom in power

The Hulk like doom bots = Hulk in strength (Storm was shown to one shot)

The Cat or dog Doom bots took half a nova blast did not work. They also took near a nova blast did not work, and Storm came and one shotted one of them.

When it was stated that the doombots were getting stronger and adapting, She was fighting hulk like doom bots with winds and lightning

Defeated a huge dragon doom bot.

And one shotted all the hulk doom bots at the end.

Is it something that is possible to calculate?

Well she could be 5-B like Magneto. With her power level on Earth. She has control over the entire electromagnetic field. She was even able to use her power to repair it because Joesph messed it up so bad that the Earth was gonna be destroyed. She also shown to have full control several times. Storm can alter her visual perceptions so as to see the universe in terms of energy patterns, detecting the flow of kinetic, thermal and electromagnetic energy behind weather phenomena and can bend this energy to her will.

When she is on Earth it is stated "She turns to that part of herself and the world her..... As patterns of energy. She reaches out gently bending those primal elemental forces to her will, shaping them with infinite care and precision"

Also @Ant here is why I think that the Storm manipulating magic feat is not an outlier. She has shown through out comics to even manipulate magic elements. She even stated in her solo series she has a sensitivty to magic. She comes from a long line of powerful witches and sorceresses.

• Storm's maternal powers have even been linked to the real-world Rain Queens of Balobedu, the region from which her Sorceress Supreme ancestor, Ayesha, hails.
  • Storm's ancestor Ashake, who worships the Egyptian goddess Ma'at, also known as Oshtur, the mother of Agamotto. Oshtur appears to have strong favor for the bloodline of Ororo.
  • The Tarot asserts Storm as being "High Priestess," the First Tarot's choice one-third of the time. The other draws were the Scarlet Witch and Agatha Harkness. These three characters split the High Priestess card equally.
  • ^^Scarlet is very powerful with Chaos magic. Agatha was the one who trained Scarlet witch.
  • Possible candidates included: Brother Voodoo, Doctor Doom, the Hood, Nico Minoru, Magik, the Ghost Rider, Wiccan, Druid (the son of the late mystic Doctor Druid), Baron Mordo, Ian McNee and Scarlet Witch (or possibly the Asgardian Loki in her guise), Storm, Clea, Spiral, Selene, Agatha Harkness (unclear whether deceased or still living),and even Dormammu.
  • ^^^ Which proves that her manipulating magic is not an outlier.

I am just saying that being powered up in a dimension that also severely enhanced the Juggernaut, to the point that she could defeat high level mystical entities far above the 5-B tier, seems like a massive outlier.

I prefer a 5-C Storm. We are jumping the shark by suddenly ranking almost every strong Mutant at 5-B or higher.

Doombots also go from being so weak Spider-Man can take on one, to being so strong they can beat-up Thor.

That said, it is very possible that she is 5-B, but we need something reliable to scale from.

@Matthew

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

I think so. Though the topic isn't being closed forever, just for now. X-Men research is a long-term project I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back