• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Straw Hat Pirates (one piece) vs Garou (one punch man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK how great luffy's precognition is but unless he can avoid Garou's attack then he gets one-shot.

I saw someone said that Garou's AP was 24 petatons

Luffy's AP is around 7 teratons give or take.

The difference in AP is above 3000x... The rule for one-shot is 7.5x

This is High 6-A vs Low 6-B

Conclusion: Garou stomps

This isn't just Luffy is his entire crew. And Luffy has some hax (Goken) now then this shouldn't be a completely stomp (Rayleigh already defeated Saitama before).

To sum this up:

Garou blitzes everyone but Luffy, Zoro (I think his profile is outdated), Sanji and Jinbe. Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe have some forms of Durability Negation and Precognition to keep in the fight, but Garou's skill, stsmina and Regenerationn would help him against it.

So he'd eventually win.

Rayleigh beating Saitama isn't an argument. Saitama is like your average Joe with super strength. Garou'd rekt him if they were comparable.

I'll give it to Garou due to being a master in martial arts and reactive evolution, but still the Garou still has an insane AP.

Rei Rubro said:
This isn't just Luffy is his entire crew. And Luffy has some hax (Goken) now then this shouldn't be a completely stomp (Rayleigh already defeated Saitama before).
Wasn't that literally debunked mid thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back