• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Weekly Thank you very much for your janitorial work.

@Dino Thanks for the help and upgraded.

@Kami Thanks for the help and updated.

IMPORTANT UPDATE. ALL STAFF MEMBERS PLEASE READ.

As you see, I've been using this thread to assemble what has been getting done. This post is to inform you what has yet to be assigned as of now.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO LONGER ANY OPEN SPOTS

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

• To all staff who have not yet been assigned any pages, or who want to help out more, here are the pages you can do. You and your partners can organize this however you want (e.g. one person does I-K on Tier 8 another does L-P, etc.)

I'm free, so I'll take T-Z for Tier 5.

@Prom Thank you very much for your help. Both posts have been updated.

Ok.....I finished the M to P Tier 5 lists. I should note that due to my staff status, I couldn't do all of them since some of them were locked. But all of the said uneditted pages are from popular franchise and characters from the anime media (Dragon Ball Z and Naruto), so I know it will inevitably be fixed. I may want to add that Noel Vermillio is also one of those pages, since Blazblue is one of the more obscure franchises in the fighting genre of video games.

I'm done...for the most part. I'd say about i'm 99% done give or take cause there was about a couple pages that confused me on it's striking strengths, but i have about just every one of them done....almost.

That's my progress here as of now.

@Dino Alright. Thanks for the help. Do you want Ant to temporarily make you a Content Mod so you can edit more pages though?

@Cross Thank you very much. If you're able to get the last 1% done please let me know so I can update.

Well there's Starscreams page for instance that's of the one i have such a problem with...this one.

I'd say the other ones have either unknown or were already done (ex. the Digimon pages). I can't recall much else so i personally think i'm fine and done with all this.

@Cross Alright. I think I or others will be able to get some of those later on then.

There we go. Tier 5, T through Z, done.

@Prom Thank you very much for your fast and hard work.

Both posts have been updated. Of course please feel free to take a break if you wish, but if there are more pages you'd like to do, there's my list above.

Sure thing. You've really deserved it.

@Burning Thanks for the help. Updated.

@Celestial Thanks a lot. Updated.

I want to help, any spots where i can fit in?

Nvm: Just saw free spots, I'll do tier 10. A-G

@Blue Thanks for offering your help. Updated.

@Byakuya Thanks but that's quite a bit of profiles. Are you sure you can handle that much?

Also when will you be available?

No problem and yes I can try to do it as much as I can.

Also for my availability, I said Mid June but to be more specific I'll be available around after June 22nd so not after June 15th since I have exams from 19 to 22nd. My mistake for the dates.

@Byakuya If you can't get it done, please tell me. I won't be upset about that, rather relying on you for profiles that won't be finished.

I'll mark you down. However if someone who is available sooner wants some of your spots, I'll give it to them. I hope you don't mind.

@Cal Thank you. Updated.

Thank you very much for the help everybody. This is going far more smoothly than I would have been able to manage thanks to Ryukama.

I will give Dino Ranger Black, Byakuya, and Thebluedash temporary Content moderator upgrades, and also do the same to LordXcano, who PMed me that he wants to help out.

However, please remember that this is a big responsibility to handle properly, and a temporary privilege that will last only for as long as the project continues.

@Ant Not a problem at all. Thanks very much for the kind words.

I agree that we are having fantastic process for just our 1st day. Much appreciation to all the hard working staff. You should all feel proud of yourselves :)

However, given our current very quick pace, perhaps waiting for Byakuya on June 22 is unnecessary, and other people can eventually do his part?

@Ant I thought the exact same thing. That's why I said if other people wanted his positions I'm giving it to them. Should I just take his name off the list all together though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back