• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryukama I suppose that you could keep his name and part within a parenthesis, to signify that it is unlikely that he will get the work done in time.

@Kami Thanks for the help and updated.

@Ant Sure thing. Updated.

@Ant No problem.

@Byakuya Thank you very much for your offering regardless. And I know it isn't your fault at all that you aren't available. No worries. Just get what you are able to ASAP if you can.

I'll help with bya's portion though @bya which part of the G to Z you want to do? (So i don't take what u want and ill try to edit but available at 21 most likely)

@Red As much as I like and respect Byakuya, we need to priotitize getting this done soon. Take any part you think you can get done quickly. It seems he appreciates the help as well.

Anyway, I will give TISSG7Redgrave temporary content moderator privileges as well, but as I mentioned, please makes sure to be very careful to handle all edits very properly. Thank you.

@Matt What sections of Tier 9 in particular? Like A-D or something?

Darn it I'm sorry lol. That was just an example of what I meant by "sections."

A-D is taken. You can have literally anything from G-Z though :)

That's a lot of pages and I really appreciate that. But we're trying to do things by letter not number.

How about V-Z then? I think that might be around 600.

@Matt Alright. Updated

@Blue That was pretty fast. Thanks a bunch. Feel free to do more after your break if you want.

@Blue Thank you and updated.

@Matt Thanks for your help. Updated.

@Lina Sure thing. Thanks a lot for the help. Updated.

I hope you don't mind @Byakuya. Obviously it's nothing personal, and everyone knows it isn't your fault you won't be available until so late. But we need to prioritize getting this done ASAP. Especially with the great progress we have. Thanks for being so willing to help out this site regardless.

I'll do a few from Tier 10, but my finals have started and i can only give very little of my time, so i'm sorry for not being able to help more.

@Gwyn It's alright. We understand and appreciate your effort anyways.

@Gwynbleiddd

No problem. We seem to have this covered. Real life takes priority.

@WeeklyBattles

Thank you. You can check the first post to see if there is any part that needs to be done, that you would like to handle.

I've finished pages 16-19 of Tier 10 and i'll go offline now.

EDIT: I'll continue in a few hours.

@Prom Thanks again. Updated

@Gwyn Thank you.

@Prom Wait. Do you mean I-N for Tier 7? Or you'll do all of Tier 8 except O-V?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back