• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 3-D Mind and Soul Hax

Since the rules changed on how we view potency when it comes to these things, and it's a bit confusing/a little too open to interpretation (imo); I thought it would help to have a thread comparing different mind hax and soul hax potency based on these new standards listed here. So why not start with a strongest list?

Mind Hax

1) Martian Manhunter

2) Irene Belserion

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Soul Hax

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Last edited:
Hmm, this seems interesting so I'll start off with Irene's Personality Enchantment magic for a spot in Mind Manip, although I don't think she will last.

It's an incredibly versatile form of mind manip that activates via thought. When it's used on an enemy it rips the consciousness from the targets body and kills it or can rip out other personalities that the enemy might have in their body as well, It also allows for the user to take said body for themselves by placing their own consciousness in the targets body after the original's has been removed. However the removal of the current hosts mind isn't needed in order to do this, as the user can still place their mind into them which allows for brief control over the targets body, or if its an ally, she can provide knowledge and strength to them. It also gives Irene type 6 immortality as when she dies, this magic automatically activates and places her consciousness in the body of someone around her, even if they already possess a consciousness, until she can find a suitable replacement body.

So to sum it up, her mind hax is thought based, extracts consciousnesses which is a less common form of mind hax and thus standard resistance likely won't cover it, provides possession applications, can grant allies multiple selves and can negate it from enemies, as well as provide immortality to the user if they die.

Irene's mind mind is good but I wouldn't say it's even remotely enough to be placed on this list.

There is no such thing as a "standard resistance." for mind hax as that heavily depends on the work of fiction at hand, and plenty of character's can rip out the mind. Knives Million's is one of these characters, who can insert parasites into the opponent that deletes their mind and replaces it with Knives's will and also turns them into Plants. I wouldn't say this is impressive enough to be considered for a spot here either tbh.

Irene has a pretty versatile application of Mind Manipulation but I think this thread is more along the lines of bypassing layered resistance and such.

Mercurius (Shinza Banshou)(his shade obviously)
Reinhard Heydrich (Shinza banshou)
Those two for top spots in highest 3D mind manip potency,
While for 3D soul manip potency😅😅😅 I laugh in Spanish
Literally all shinza verse
All gods and all LDO members

Irene's mind mind is good but I wouldn't say it's even remotely enough to be placed on this list.

There is no such thing as a "standard resistance." for mind hax as that heavily depends on the work of fiction at hand, and plenty of character's can rip out the mind. Knives Million's is one of these characters, who can insert parasites into the opponent that deletes their mind and replaces it with Knives's will and also turns them into Plants. I wouldn't say this is impressive enough to be considered for a spot here either tbh.

Irene has a pretty versatile application of Mind Manipulation but I think this thread is more along the lines of bypassing layered resistance and such.
OP didn't really specify what he meant by potency, so I just went with general application tbh, but if we're just going with layers Which makes this thread far less fun to discuss then I've got nothing here lol

Aren't they 4-D?
They are 1B(the gods)
But I am talking about non-gods they are 3D, and they bypass layered resistance of mind manip and soul manip. Someone like like reinhard soul manip would be infinite his soul stock was said to be beyond the concept of numbers while the LDO are just on the hundred thousands. Someone like a shade of mercuriuz would be infinite since he holds the soul stock of everything in the multiverse.

But now that I think about it they should not be listed here there are instances their soul manip affects 1B

They are 1B(the gods)
But I am talking about non-gods they are 3D, and they bypass layered resistance of mind manip and soul manip. Someone like like reinhard soul manip would be infinite his soul stock was said to be beyond the concept of numbers while the LDO are just on the hundred thousands. Someone like a shade of mercuriuz would be infinite since he holds the soul stock of everything in the multiverse.

But now that I think about it they should not be listed here there are instances their soul manip affects 1B
Where was it mentioned Reinhard's soul stock was infinite? I always read that it was in the millions and still growing. And only Schreiber has hundreds of thousands.

Where was it mentioned Reinhard's soul stock was infinite? I always read that it was in the millions and still growing. And only Schreiber has hundreds of thousands.
Well the souls in his Einhejar was said to surpass the concept of numbers I.e. too much to be numbered
All LDO commanders have at least a 100 thousand soul stock iirc

Well the souls in his Einhejar was said to surpass the concept of numbers I.e. too much to be numbered
All LDO commanders have at least a 100 thousand soul stock iirc
Schreiber is the only one with that high of a number in the commanders, IIRC.

Schreiber is the only one with that high of a number in the commanders, IIRC.
The other commanders are close in power to him and in short all of them are said to have comparable soul stock with Schreiber the highest of them

Martian manhunter is 3D but his mind hax works on Mr mxyzptlk and gods from the Sphere of gods even the spectre.

I'm just going to mention that in the future smurf hax may also be rendered as useless as numbers by default in the future.

From what i remember, last time that was brought up, it turned into a discussion about the type of higher D beings the hax affects, depending on which type, some smurf hax will go bye bye, while others will stay.

DontTalk has yet to remake the thread though.

Back