• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DbzDB2 said:
In the webcomic he was immune to hypnosis.
Yeah, but the hypnosis being used on him there was a lot more supernatural in basis rather than being through pain.

Shouldn't Sweet Mask get new profile's picture? his new look is different from what it was in Boros's arc

The Child Emperor segment has been one of my favourite of this arc so far.

I don't think they're any better than what we currently have. Especially for Garou.

That's not exactly the best evidence to use imo. It's a joke page in a different art style. Like I get him having the weakness but that's not the best source either.

Base on what this is "joke page"?

This is canon and noting else in the manga contradicts this

It's in a different art style than the main manga and exists to tell a joke. I'm not against him having a weakness to water, just that I don't find the source to be the most convincing piece of evidence.

The joke here is the way Genos use to overcome his wekness,the "unable to swim" itself is not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back