• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3IxN3l5di5wbmc=

at the end where saitama's body starts to move. is it an afterimage? like to show he started moving? or its that a new saitama is seperated from the original saitama like genos says?

also another question is why the hell saitama's body has antiparticles? a human's body shouldnt have it normally. saitama creates them then manipulates them? or is it because of radiation. since even if he's immune, it should still cause the creation of antiparticles.
or not like garou. he doesnt have antiparticles at first. he just changes his particles into antiparticles?

I agree with Phoenks, if Saitama is slightly damaged it would make no sense since the ability ignores distances, energy and size. So if it does a little damage, it means that the skill was able to ignore Saitama's durability, and if it managed to ignore it in the first place, what's the point of it only half-doing it?

On the other hand if it doesn't do anything to him, then it can be argued that saitama has immunity to dimensional slash. That is to say that the attack has not been able to ignore its durability at any time.

Partial resistance to those types of attacks doesn't sound good, you either resist it completely or you die instantly.

I agree with Phoenks, if Saitama is slightly damaged it would make no sense since the ability ignores distances, energy and size. So if it does a little damage, it means that the skill was able to ignore Saitama's durability, and if it managed to ignore it in the first place, what's the point of it only half-doing it?

On the other hand if it doesn't do anything to him, then it can be argued that saitama has immunity to dimensional slash. That is to say that the attack has not been able to ignore its durability at any time.

Partial resistance to those types of attacks doesn't sound good, you either resist it completely or you die instantly.
Valid I'm just glad you understood what I meant in general lol.

Man the more I think about the notion of EC being remotely comparable to Blast the more I hate it. It's just so insane.

Like even the argument that Blast might've just been weaker at the time makes no sense because 1. He survived a direct encounter with God right after, if EC could damage Blast but God couldn't kill him...anyways 2. Even at the time he was still the number 1 S-Class Hero just because of how strong he was, meaning that by default he was stronger than Tatsumaki. Would that imply that Tatsumaki would struggle greatly to defeat Elder Centipede? And 3. If nothing else he was for sure comparable to a human Empty Void who would still have been stronger than any other ninja and 99% surely would've been stronger than Flashy Flash back then.

Then you get into the legitimate scaling wherein it becomes downright silly. EC being slightly harmed by a moderately pumped up Metal Bat who got somewhat low-diffed by Hero Hunter Garou, moderately harmed by Bang and Bomb though became stronger as a result, and moderately harmed by Genos though regenerated shortly thereafter, not to mention that he lacked the capacity to deal any form of real damage to any of these 4 besides his acid, again, unable to hurt 4 characters with mid-tier S-Class durability at best, but supposedly able to hurt Blast if that damage wasn't done by God which it probably was, and then the fact that Awakening Breath Bang was implied to be able to put up a fight and actually stall him long enough for Bomb and Genos to escape. I mean holy shit. And THEN you have the fact that Sage Centipede is blatantly superior to EC in every way, but got mid-diffed by Perfected Fist Monster Garou, who was incomparably weaker than current Blast.

That's kind of what I was trying to say. If empty void damages it just a little it would be an antifeat for its dimensional slash since it would only be half cutting a 3D being, when it had been said that it ignores distance, energy and size with the explanation that it was a higher dimensional attack. At the same time it would be a bit of a nerf for Saitama to be damaged by him, since you could argue that if he was spammed by dimensional slash he could die. On the other hand, if it doesn't do anything to him, then you could argue that Saitama somehow acquired resistance to HDE attacks, or even that he himself has HDE, which would justify him being unscathed by that attack, But damaged when Garou copied his power.

But it is only my opinion.

Last edited:
Man the more I think about the notion of EC being remotely comparable to Blast the more I hate it. It's just so insane.

Like even the argument that Blast might've just been weaker at the time makes no sense because 1. He survived a direct encounter with God right after, if EC could damage Blast but God couldn't kill him...anyways 2. Even at the time he was still the number 1 S-Class Hero just because of how strong he was, meaning that by default he was stronger than Tatsumaki. Would that imply that Tatsumaki would struggle greatly to defeat Elder Centipede? And 3. If nothing else he was for sure comparable to a human Empty Void who would still have been stronger than any other ninja and 99% surely would've been stronger than Flashy Flash back then.

Then you get into the legitimate scaling wherein it becomes downright silly. EC being slightly harmed by a moderately pumped up Metal Bat who got somewhat low-diffed by Hero Hunter Garou, moderately harmed by Bang and Bomb though became stronger as a result, and moderately harmed by Genos though regenerated shortly thereafter, not to mention that he lacked the capacity to deal any form of real damage to any of these 4 besides his acid, again, unable to hurt 4 characters with mid-tier S-Class durability at best, but supposedly able to hurt Blast if that damage wasn't done by God which it probably was, and then the fact that Awakening Breath Bang was implied to be able to put up a fight and actually stall him long enough for Bomb and Genos to escape. I mean holy shit. And THEN you have the fact that Sage Centipede is blatantly superior to EC in every way, but got mid-diffed by Perfected Fist Monster Garou, who was incomparably weaker than current Blast.
yeah. no way EC was anywhere on the lvl of blast. i mean what happened is probably that blast countered God, and lost his guard. which is the reason he gets hurt by EC

its also highly implied that the reason was God anyway.

hey why doesnt blast have mftl speed? we accept post balding saitama as mftl. so blast's reaction to saitama and garou's punch should scale to it.

not just that. literally blitz them. saitama and garou didnt even have any idea what happened

the distance between two , blast literally talks and being shocked while moving. hits his hands and open a portal (the distance between their punches is nearly exactly the same). then teleports. then still makes many movement while still monologuing + here.

saitama and garou hits IO with an massive speed. and here is their reaction.

as long as inside blast's portal time works different or so. no way blast is not blitzing them here.

Last edited:
That's kind of what I was trying to say. If empty void damages it just a little it would be an antifeat for its dimensional slash since it would only be half cutting a 3D being, when it had been said that it ignores distance, energy and size with the explanation that it was a higher dimensional attack. At the same time it would be a bit of a nerf for Saitama to be damaged by him, since you could argue that if he was spammed by dimensional slash he could die. On the other hand, if it doesn't do anything to him, then you could argue that Saitama somehow acquired resistance to HDE attacks, or even that he himself has HDE, which would justify him being unscathed by that attack, But damaged when Garou copied his power.

But it is only my opinion.
It's easier to argue that Garou didn't hurt him.

Back