• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Toon Characters On The Wiki!

My Little Pony characters for N1 for now due to 2-A

My Little Pony characters for N1 for now due to 2-A
Disagree. Theres a ton of hax gods in the toon section so we will see.

then bring them in bruh, you don't just make a list only to reject stuff.
I didnt reject it sorry if thats what it sounded like, I have this verse who are basically hax gods in defense

I didnt reject it sorry if thats what it sounded like, I have this verse who are basically hax gods in defense

discord clears. Best thing i see here is abstract existence. Discord is that but better and 2-A

discord clears. Best thing i see here is abstract existence. Discord is that but better and 2-A
How can discord interact with their abstract forms and how does he deal with thought based subjective reality or button press paralysis that stops the mind and the body completely?

Well then...

are you gonna make the match or should I? Which character should I use?

Arale probably clears him because of plot

Please say which place they deserve instead of just sending the link

Do you guys think Necati or Mirket can get place 2 or 3?

So something I haven't thought of, does Arale have any smurf haxes? Because this one has

Use current incarnation

So something I haven't thought of, does Arale have any smurf haxes? Because this one has

Use current incarnation
added

Well, obviously there's SpongeBob
He probably gets higher than Timmy via Plot Hax, but it's very close.

Well, obviously there's SpongeBob
He probably gets higher than Timmy via Plot Hax, but it's very close.
He needs to write so timmys wishes should be faster

you think spongebob can beat discord?
Maybe? I don't see any resistance to Plot Manip on his profile, but then again, he's a hax God, so I wouldn't be surprised if he still wins. I'd place SpongeBob below him for now.

Maybe? I don't see any resistance to Plot Manip on his profile, but then again, he's a hax God, so I wouldn't be surprised if he still wins. I'd place SpongeBob below him for now.
Bro when I am done with uncle grandpa he is gonna wreck the list

!!

Brother. The link goes to Arale instead of Timmy
Will fix it lol
!!
Please say which place they deserve instead of just sending the link

Back