• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suchan Jang (Jungle Juice) VS Chisato Nishikigi (Lycoris Recoil): (GRACE)

LS is a thing and i can't deny that, but she couldn't just let her to be grabbed easily, even with her AP would faced an issue due of Suchan speed but there's a chance she can avoided it

And dropping her from the air wouldn't do significant here due of her acrobatict

LS is a thing and i can't deny that, but she couldn't just let her to be grabbed easily, even with her AP would faced an issue due of Suchan speed but there's a chance she can avoided it
And dropping her from the air wouldn't do significant here due of her acrobatics
Imma wait for Elaj's argument before changing my vote.

And dropping her from the air wouldn't do significant here due of her acrobatict
It's not just dropping her from the air that's the game breaker, it's hitting her in the air while she's falling with Hare Coursing, given how her aerial mobility is limited to acrobatics while Suchan can literally fly

If Suchan had the AP (Attack power) advantage instead of speed advantage I'd have confidently said Chisato can easily deal with him. But the speed buff + slightly higher LS and using that in the air is really going to mess Chisato up. But as Elaj says, she can probably recover in midair but I doubt she'd be able to dodge in midair from whatever follow up Suchan does, or worse, continue to lift her up to the sky.

If Suchan had the AP (Attack power) advantage instead of speed advantage I'd have confidently said Chisato can easily deal with him. But the speed buff + slightly higher LS and using that in the air is really going to mess Chisato up.
Their LS is basically even given how Suchan scales above 235 kg while Chisato scales to 260 kg (rounding up the decimals) but the rest of the argument is sound

It's not just dropping her from the air that's the game breaker, it's hitting her in the air while she's falling with Hare Coursing, given how her aerial mobility is limited to acrobatics while Suchan can literally fly
What even is hare coursing? And limited mobility doesn't mean she just going let it happen, she can pull out something there
If Suchan had the AP (Attack power) advantage instead of speed advantage I'd have confidently said Chisato can easily deal with him. But the speed buff + slightly higher LS and using that in the air is really going to mess Chisato up. But as Elaj says, she can probably recover in midair but I doubt she'd be able to dodge in midair from whatever follow up Suchan does, or worse, continue to lift her up to the sky.
And what stopping her to attack him if he continue to lift her up to the sky?

What even is hare coursing? And limited mobility doesn't mean she just going let it happen, she can pull out something there
It's a Stats Amp move where his mobility and speed (and subsequently AP bc Suchan operates on kinetic energy rules) spike for a bit, letting him go much faster while making way sharper turns and attacking in a bunch of criss-crosses.
It's the yoink into the air and then let go situation that's the problem situation

Last edited:
also he has analytical prediction, one that makes him see things like a dragonfly and predict the movement and attack pattern of the opponent. This paired with flight and comparable AP should be enough to defeat Chisato, especially if she gets lifted into the air

limited mobility in the air while Suchan can literally just fly circles around her. Like, she has no footing, she isn't gonna fight like she does on land. Best she can do in the air is turn around and shoot and she actually needs to land shots which would already be predicted by Suchan's Analytical Prediction and thus evaded. She is at a major disatvantage here

PNT6rZ7.jpg

Suchan nukes FRA. this is like first key right? Cause later keys have the crazy speed boosts which put him at the top percentage of 9-A
Unfortunately for the sake of Match Up practicality, Hunter's Force has been split from his Post-Midterms key, given how it's nearing the one-shot AP gap and blitz Speed gap

also he has analytical prediction, one that makes him see things like a dragonfly and predict the movement and attack pattern of the opponent. This paired with flight and comparable AP should be enough to defeat Chisato, especially if she gets lifted into the air
Chisato's Analytical Prediction is equal if not slightly better than Suchan's based on its description but the rest of the argument still holds

It's a Stats Amp move where his mobility and speed (and subsequently AP bc Suchan operates on kinetic energy rulee) spike for a bit, letting him go much faster whipe making way sharper turns and attacking in a bunch of criss-crosses.
slight speed boost and he basically just flies around and attacks from all sides, moving at an unpredictable pattern
If not because of the speed amp, Chisato can predicted it but with that sheer speed it can overwhelmed her, i'll give that for him
It's the yoink into the air and then let go situation that's the problem situation
That's....not impressive, if he just yoink after lift her up to the sky then it wouldn't do much of significant damages, again thanks to her acrobatict
yes but her bullets don't have analytical prediction do they? Like yeah she can shoot them in prediction of Suchan's movements but the moment she does he can just as easily predict and dodge them
That mean none of them could hit each others due of their AP

Correct- I was just pointing something out before someone else did
Ik, it's just useless when the opponent can fly, dash from all angles, has his own analytical prediction, can lift you in the air and all you have is a gun with rubber bullets which the opponent can dodge and a better analytical prediction that generally works up close and and not that well from afar

That mean none of them could hit each others due of their AP
that is a possibility so it becomes a question of stamina, mistakes and mobility. Both can make mistakes, Suchan has a massive mobility advantage. The question comes with stamina...In which case i think that Chisato's stats are kinda wanked in the sense that simply not being tired after an exhausting excersise would be athletic human or peak human but definitely not superhuman. Superhuman is meant for those who can fight people despite having deadly wounds or those who can engage in combat for days. An example of low end superhuman would be Pokemon that can spend a day (morning to late evening) in a dungeon, fighting at near constant rates, going through entire floors and often having to fight bosses throughout them. Chisato's stamina is comparable to Suchan who fought off multiple bug humans comparable to him in AP despite taking notable damage.

Also, I will say, Chisato is very much imperfect. She barely managed to survive the collision with the car and she had some time to process what's going on. Her analytical predicition works wonders...when the opponents are close to her, shooting at her and most often than not, are in front of her. She simply wouldn't be able to fully predict Suchan's Hare coursing whose point is to literally move at odd angles, making quick and unpredictable turns at a constant speed and striking the opponent with it.

that is a possibility so it becomes a question of stamina, mistakes and mobility. Both can make mistakes, Suchan has a massive mobility advantage. The question comes with stamina...In which case i think that Chisato's stats are kinda wanked in the sense that simply not being tired after an exhausting excersise would be athletic human or peak human but definitely not superhuman. Superhuman is meant for those who can fight people despite having deadly wounds or those who can engage in combat for days. An example of low end superhuman would be Pokemon that can spend a day (morning to late evening) in a dungeon, fighting at near constant rates, going through entire floors and often having to fight bosses throughout them. Chisato's stamina is comparable to Suchan who fought off multiple bug humans comparable to him in AP despite taking notable damage.
Well, i guess i take that last sentence from you which mean both couldn't outstamina each others?
Also, I will say, Chisato is very much imperfect. She barely managed to survive the collision with the car and she had some time to process what's going on. Her analytical predicition works wonders...when the opponents are close to her, shooting at her and most often than not, are in front of her. She simply wouldn't be able to fully predict Suchan's Hare coursing whose point is to literally move at odd angles, making quick and unpredictable turns at a constant speed and striking the opponent with it.
I recall that she's hitting someone from behind in eps 11 (i think?) without looking at it

Well, i guess i take that last sentence from you which mean both couldn't outstamina each others?
yes they are practically equal
I recall that she's hitting someone from behind in eps 11 (i think?) without looking at it
oof i need to finish the anime, i was stuck at like ep 10 and then i stopped for whatever reason. Anyways, i doubt it will help her when Suchan dashes from different sides without stopping, at best she could engage him in close combat but that won't end well for her since he can fly.

oof i need to finish the anime, i was stuck at like ep 10 and then i stopped for whatever reason. Anyways, i doubt it will help her when Suchan dashes from different sides without stopping, at best she could engage him in close combat but that won't end well for her since he can fly.
Also Suchan's done the same thing in Ch 21

Does Chisato have any danmaku dodging skill? Cuz I don’t see why Succhan’s AP isn’t better.

not really but she does have analytical prediction good enough to dodge bullets

Unless a group of people are shooting at her at the same time and she dodged them all… I don’t see how evading single lines of gunfire would compare against someone with danmaku dodging skills. Especially when her opponent has a speed advantage on top of it.

I won’t even address how her H2H AP isn’t all that compared to her projectile AP. Many of you know my stance on that

Yeah this bullet right here (Suchan) is gonna be changing directions mid flight. It's already close to impossible (Well maybe improbable) for Chisato to dodge bullets while falling. But for her to do that with something like Suchan there's just no way.

Yeah this bullet right here (Suchan) is gonna be changing directions mid flight. It's already close to impossible (Well maybe improbable) for Chisato to dodge bullets while falling. But for her to do that with something like Suchan there's just no way.
Okay saying close to impossible is borderline downplaying on Chisato
I'm not denying it mind you, but you said this as Suchan stomp now

Seconded

While she doesn't have danmaku feats like Suchan, Suchan doesn't have anything resembling her Analytical Prediction for stuff like predicting attacks based on the movement of her opponents clothes

I'm not denying it mind you, but you said this as Suchan stomp now
Yeah it's why I said it's better to be improbable lol. But at the same time if she's dodging a bullet from the front, that's kinda doable for her I guess?

But from behind her? Naw.

And since Suchan is more than willing to attack from different angles like behind her, it's gonna work

Seconded

While she doesn't have danmaku feats like Suchan, Suchan doesn't have anything resembling her Analytical Prediction for stuff like predicting attacks based on the movement of her opponents clothes
Yeah fair

Sigh…

Can see an opponents attacks based on their movement via Compound Vision[2]

What does this look like? I want to compare it Chisato’s clothing and muscle movement based predictions

What does this look like? I want to compare it Chisato’s clothing and muscle movement based predictions

its close to the end of the chapter

its close to the end of the chapter

Found it already, thanks tho

Succhan has better analytical prediction.

Back