• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sukuna CRT

Remove Limited Spatial Manipulation resistance from his profile since The Black Flash's Spatial Manipulation isn't combat applicable, thus, no one should have a resistance to spatial manipulation.
Agree: 8(Arkenis,Popbum,Duedate, Nierre,Magicomethkuon,GoldenVoid,Spectrashiffer,Eldemadedityjon)
Disagree:

Last edited:
0232-016.png

lmao

It is combat applicable, thats how the power is amplified when a physical hit connects in JJK.
The spatial part isn't combat applicable, that's what he's saying. The amp isn't the same aspect as the amp, the amp comes from attacking under a certain time frame which causes spatial distortion. But the distortion itself doesn't ignore durability or anything like that.

The spatial part isn't combat applicable, that's what he's saying. The amp isn't the same aspect as the amp, the amp comes from attacking under a certain time frame which causes spatial distortion. But the distortion itself doesn't ignore durability or anything like that.
From how it is potrayed in the manga, it seems to be that the amp which is given by the black flash is because of the spatial distortion.
Sorcerers always apply CE to a hit anyway, and it doesnt hit with the power of 2.5, so it is the most reasonable to think that the Black Flash's power comes from a spatial distortion
main-qimg-ec62ce44f7c422f25a34a49f77882f31-pjlq

I can agree with the removal but this is really worst argument NGL what knocking down has anything to do with spatial manipulation?
Sukuna has previously taken punches from Satoru which wasn't amplified by the black flash.
The BF amplifies your hit by a spatial distortion(manipulation), and once he was hit by it- He was knocked out, and thats it.

Sukuna has previously taken punches from Satoru which wasn't amplified by the black flash.
The BF amplifies your hit by a spatial distortion(manipulation), and once he was hit by it- He was knocked out, and thats it.
This still doesn't answer my questions how character getting knocked out invalidates a hax? So spatial manipulation is used to knock out characters?

This still doesn't answer my questions how character getting knocked out invalidates a hax? So spatial manipulation is used to knock out characters?
Yeah? Sukuna has limited spatial manipulation resistance on his profile on the basis he wasn't affected by the Black Flash, however, this is clearly not true since he is knocked out.

Yeah? Sukuna has limited spatial manipulation resistance on his profile on the basis he wasn't affected by the Black Flash, however, this is clearly not true since he is knocked out.
Show me where in spatial manipulation page states spatial manipulation is used to knock out characters

More like the spatial manipulation isn't accepted as combat applicable. That's why it should be removed
^^
@Uzukeas atleast update your OP with proper arguments like these.

I was under the impression the attack amplifiers came from the spatial distortion, My bad, anyway I'll update it now.

I also agree. The only effect from the spatial distortion is that the attack becomes stronger, like a supernatural impulse of motion.
I was under the impression the attack amplifiers came from the spatial distortion, My bad, anyway I'll update it now.
^

It is. That's what the spatial distortion allows. When CE is applied on an attack within a specific timeframe, the attack amplifies ^2.5x causing the attack to flash black.

The spatial distortion and the CE timing is what causes Black Flash. It is combat applicable. Sukuna didn't resist it, we know this because he got hit by the Black Flash. If he was resistant to "Spatial Manipulation", then there wouldn't have been a Black Flash to begin with.

In any case, I agree with removing his resistance.

Back