• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Shenron Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm surprised y'all don't even set your foots down and enforce something about this. Very surprising, indeed.
We will do something very soon, the wankers have had it their way long enough

Faisal Shourov said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm surprised y'all don't even set your foots down and enforce something about this. Very surprising, indeed.
We will do something very soon, the wankers have had it their way long enough
Too many years of this and it has been sufficient. I want this to be well taken care of and with no-nonsense efficiency, and it will be the time where this is now dealt with more severely.

That means: Until the hype literally dies off, nobody is to deliberately do their antics like they almost always do. We're not going to vainly warn people this and that over and over again. There are plenty of users who don't do this and are innocent. That means, no "wanking" or superfluous exaggerations, no drama nonsense in regards to these, certain messages will be edited right away and appropriately.

That means, somebody tells you that "Mario is completely invincible, he can beat anyone and anything. LOLZ." in a thread, and after that event, would you honestly want to deal with another user like that? I seriously don't think so. Too many "Whis vs." or "Vados vs." threads have been made, yet Hit and Goku actually fought and the threads having them fight somebody else from another reality is quite justifiable. Until Vados and Whis fought for real, we are just dealing with closing and removing these threads. I mean genuinely fighting, not just training or stopping somebody in the middle of a battle. A proper fight where Whis is shown truly stronger than Beerus considers him to be. Actual energy blasts not from the games, but from the anime and manga. Godly ki being used masterfully, etc.

@Mighty: I suppose so, we should actually make a rule about All DBS characters. Our staff is well knowledgeable on the franchise, we don't need 1000 threads by fanboys every day in request to upgrade (most of them don't even read the tiering system before making threads). The staff can decide if an upgrade is due. This is harsh but we have no choice

Hm. Now that you mention it the Bureaucrats were discussing the idea of establishing a particular series to be overseen by different staff members/users. This wasn't implemented though...?

I find no great use for sentences and words for delaying the inevitable "as much as I hate to admit it", "sadly", and "I hate to say it", I will go straight to the point with objectivity and solemnity (genuine, not false) and say this has to be done, or even more of this will happen and there can be no more of this unnecessary drama.

What do you want to do about this? For once, we see Beerus and Goku beat somebody from Saint Seiya or Sailor Moon (Pegasus Seiya's reality or Sailor Moon's reality) win for real. No "wanking" or anything, they truly won. The thread wasn't closed due to a stomp. It was closed because Beerus or Goku or even Hit won realistically. No more of this "Chaos King vs Everything" and stuff like that. I recall somebody made a Belldandy vs Beerus thread, the former being an actual, higher-dimensional being, not just a human with higher-dimensional power, and guess what happens? Belldandy outright beats Beerus without her personality in the way since she's bloodthirsty ("bloodlusted").

Well I don't agree with the idea that the many should be punished for the mistakes of the few. We should be a little more strict about wank but restriction of content revisions could just prove detrimental to us. Was it not FanofRpg, a normal user, who proposed that we separate the timelines of Goku's profile to create a better, comprehensive index of information?

That makes sense. But there must be a way to immediately deal with them. There are thousands and thousands of users here, and some of them are no longer allowed here ever again already, some of them were never missed by the majority here, while I should know they could have done something else to earn their stay here. You want less of these users permanently and more who happen to still help the others with no frequent malice whatsoever, correct?

TheMightyRegulator said:
Well I don't agree with the idea that the many should be punished for the mistakes of the few. We should be a little more strict about wank but restriction of content revisions could just prove detrimental to us. Was it not FanofRpg, a normal user, who proposed that we separate the timelines of Goku's profile to create a better, comprehensive index of information?
Fanofrpg is one of the older users who understands the tiering system, 95% of the fanboys are wankers. Also, the content revision restriction should only be about upgrade only. That way we can regulate better without being too limiting. Anything but upgrade is acceptable, what do you think?

KaenDragneel123 said:
At least 3-B

Just compare it with the galaxies...
3-A is higher though. The striking strength can be multi-galactic based on its size though. (Restored and edited the profile btw).

@Dekoshu apparently its head alone dwarfed a galaxy, and its Tail did the same (not in this image though, where the perspective looks a bit odd).

Well, "At least 3-B. Likely 3-A", by virtue of completely dwarfing multiple galaxies might be reasonable.

Also, after talking with CrossverseCrisis in private about this, we agree with each other that we are getting extremely sick and tired of seeing all of the massive focus on Dragon Ball within this wiki.

For example, there are currently at least 11 different DBS threads with at least 250 posts within each of them, and the staff constantly have to deal with attempts to upgrade the Dragon Ball franchise alone, or even attempts by DB fans to downgrade other franchises. Not to mention that I have been told that the DB fans are almost running amok in the versus threads.

This is a wiki that is supposed to focus on a wide variety of different fictions. It is completely unreasonable to demand that the staff shall constantly focus on one or a few single ones, along with legions of their more unreasonable fans. It counteracts our abilities to do much else.

We probably need regulations prohibiting this in some manner, but I am uncertain how to word them appropriately?

We have both sent messages to Lord Kavpeny in any case.

I agree that the focus on Dragon Ball is concerning, and the constant fanboyism and threads regarding it is problematic, though, I too am uncertain regarding the exacts on how to word things. It'd be a pain to have to set up a specific set of rules regarding Dragon Ball, though it may be necessary.

It's nessecery to do this, Prom. Seriosuly, i have just seen 3 of our own staff members lose their shit all in the same day.

I agree. There is too much wanking and fanboying over Dragon Ball. I'm getting tired of it, that I feel like ignoring anything DB related.

And i'm not kidding when i said that 3 of our staff members lost it.

Faisal was likely upset about this whole thing and even expressed it on my wall on FF, Dekoshu mentioned about losing it, and Mighty had to get pissed about this whole damn thing here to the point of moving the thread to the Staff board.

I have created a notice regarding the issue here. If you agree, support posts from staff members would be substantially beneficial and appreciated.

Count me too, CrossverseCrisis. After some of these, I temporarily lost mine. Then regained it. While I still love Dragon Ball, the repetitious behavior of sthese people are now beyond stale, they're seriously problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back