• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Simple for my example I will call them a and b
Mario dies
Mario uses a
Mario no longer has a
Mario dies
Mario doesn't have a
Mario uses b
Mario no longer has b
Mario dies
Mario doesn't have a or b
Game over

sigh.

1. Villager wouldn't do that in character.
2. Even if he did, there is nothing saying that he can age them by decades or centuries.
3. Even if he could age them by like decades, it wouldn't mean anything to anyone that has resistance to time hax, Acausality, has longevity, immortality type 1, etc.
4. Villager would die in the process.

His time hax isn't some NLF thing, many characters can easily get past it.

No, he doesn't out last. He dies once and thats it. He can't come back after dying, like plenty of others can.

Mario dies
Mario uses a
Mario no longer has a
Mario dies
Mario doesn't have a
Mario uses b
Mario no longer has b
Mario dies
Game over
cept earlier times and retry clocks have been shown to refresh other items that have been used in battle before, so why would they not refresh each other

Time travel works by moving a character to the future. It doesn't kill people; it doesn't age people, it doesn't age the user, villager doesn't fight in character, tyhe likely has prior knowledge on most of the cast by playing their games therefore they will try to escape.

cept earlier times and retry clocks have been shown to refresh other items that have been used in battle before, so why would they not refresh each other
They don't refresh other earlier times or retry clock to improve my explanation
Mario dies
Mario uses a
A does not come back in this timeline effectively not existing
Mario dies
Mario doesn't have a
Mario uses b
B doesn't come back in this timeline effectively not existing
Mario dies
Game over

Cool, by doing that, villager is essentially incapping himself, and basically just running away. Not that it matters, as it would hardly be in character in a fight.

Cool, by doing that, villager is essentially incapping himself, and basically just running away. Not that it matters, as it would hardly be in character in a fight.
Outlasting is an accepted wincon traveling to the point in time you opponent dies should be considered such and are you telling me a character that canonically doesn't fight will not use their only way to avoid a fight in a fight?

Outlasting is an accepted wincon traveling to the point in time you opponent dies should be considered such and are you telling me a character that canonically doesn't fight will not use their only way to avoid a fight in a fight?
going ahead 10 years later would be self bfr, cause they are out of the battlefield for 10 whole years

aeRK18H.png

im done

The villains are probably gonna be the biggest contenders in round 0, given they’re the most willing to kill. Ganon or Ridley or Sephiroth would probably take out as many people as possible before their hero counterparts step in.

Round 0: Eh. Don't really know which stats are equal.

Round 1: The win is given to Sonic for being in 2-C while everyone else is in Low 2-C at max. He haxes his way to victory hard, since nobody can even hurt him since Sonics AP < Sonics Dura in Super form.

Round 2: Oof Sonic has an even bigger advantage now. Originally he would restrict his powers since he could easily kill someone if he's not careful but now it's just an all out stomp.

Round 3: Sonic being in Immeasurable allows him to blitz everyone. Joker comes along and gets one shot as well.

Round 4: Finally where something gets interesting... wait speeds unequal this round plays out exactly like Round 3 except Sonic is limiting his power.

Back