• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I wouldn't rule out anyone. As you say if he's popular he has his chances, and Sakurai's WTF strikes for the audience have reached unseen levels by now, so I would expect anyone.

Reminder that I once spammed the Miiverse Super Smash Bros community with posts requesting Spongebob for Smash.

I thought only the box was disintegrated. Anyway, this is more Kirby-ish than Tabuu and subspace.

Eficiente said:
I thought only the box was disintegrated. Anyway, this is more Kirby-ish than Tabuu and subspace.
I mean, you can clearly see him in fetal position right after the box disintegrates.

I deduced that something like that was shown with your previous comment, I only saw the trailer once.

Js250476 said:

I seriously doubt that Galeem is actually Waluigi.

For one thing, when has Waluigi ever had the power to bypass a divine beings barrier? I mean he completely ignored both Palutena's shield and Zelda's version of Nayru's love. which are both divine abilities.

Plus waluigi isn't the type of character to wipe out the cosmos.

There is also the fact that Galeem's design is closer to a Shin Megami Tensei boss, rather then a normal smash bros character, so why would they bother to design it that way if they are just going to abandon it to reveal Waluigi instead?

SageM.... Please... Don't tell me you thought he was serious ? I'm not badgering you, or judging your or him if that proves to be true... But it's quite hard to believe that to be true. Plus, in a split second we saw Waluigi as a spirit in the World of Light trailer.. So that debunks the notion completely.

Anyways... Yes I thought the joke was funny.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
SageM.... Please... Don't tell me you thought he was serious ? I'm not badgering you, or judging your or him if that proves to be true... But it's quite hard to believe that to be true. Plus, in a split second we saw Waluigi as a spirit in the World of Light trailer.. So that debunks the notion completely.
Anyways... Yes I thought the joke was funny.
Yeah I know that already.

Its just a lot of people are commenting on other sites (including Youtube) that Galeem is actually Waluigi or that he is the man behind the man controlling Galeem in the world of light adventure mode.

I'm simply commenting that its pretty much impossible based on whats been shown so far.

froRoyalty1702 said:
Prehistorich said:
i've always been iffy wtith leaks
The leaks are from Vergeben.
from what i've read he's very trustworthy, so those certain leaks may be true. but i also tell myself that so i can hype myself even furthe when they get released

Galeem doesn't have reality warping (yet), everything else is right. I was thinking that they would all be 5-B scaling from the statement of the Moon from Zelda and how they can survive getting hit by it, they being 3-C is ridiculous yet likely.

i hope the smash bros characters get 3-C, 3-A or low 2-C.

those upgrades would be awesome and even if they never happen there would still be an upgrade.

Kirby can be almost completley confirmed to be MFTL. this means that if he is 100 tons and is traveling at a speed faster than light meaning that the energy released on impact is far higher than when he moves at high hypersonic speeds. i tried to use a kinetic energy calculator to calculate the energy released on impact if kirby fell from 10 meters with the weight of 100 tons at aproximatley the speed of light. it gave me the result of 3.85803E+21 J. idk how much is that and idk if i even used the right calculator cause i still have not done all that in school. if anyone can do it then plz calculate the energy and the destruction it would cause plz.

I still think that it's likely that the Ultimates smashers MAY get Low 2-C if the MH's we see in WoL is confirmed to be equal or comparable to MH in Brawl / Melee Adventure Mode .And then being a far higher tier is implied based on their confidence to fight 10 MH's each.... So I wouldn't be surprised if the Ultimates iteration does get a massive upgrade of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back