• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 4

Jackythejack said:
Oh if we're talking first party characters I think I actually got one or two.

Chibi Robo

Isaac

Anyone from Wario Ware

Harvest Moon/Rune Factory character

Majora

Gooey
Unless Nintendo makes another Golden Sun (which is unlikely to the shit sales of the last one) Isaac's chances are pretty much non-existent

I mean, just like any other Assist Trophy, he also got an spirit, and trust me when I´m telling you he´s one of the best around. When I need a Grab-type, he is one of my top choices.

Nairo wins reverse 3 stocks with Ganondorf against Light's Fox at a tournament and wins.

Clip 1 and Clip 2

This was amazing, and I am proud to be a Ganon main.

I actually did a pseudo TAS on some matches (by spamming the pause button to make almost frame-perfect movements).

Should I share the replays? A good chuk of them include me finishing 2 stocks to Lv. 9 CPUs with only one hit taken or even no damage at all.

In one of them I managed to hit three times a Sonic with Mario´s F-Air (consecutively in a quick combo fashion), the last hit doing a strong spike (As there was no longer any floor to bounce to), one shotting him.

Bobsican said:
I actually did a pseudo TAS on some matches (by spamming the pause button to make almost frame-perfect movements).
Should I share the replays? A good chuk of them include me finishing 2 stocks to Lv. 9 CPUs with only one hit taken or even no damage at all.

In one of them I managed to hit three times a Sonic with Mario´s F-Air (consecutively in a quick combo fashion), the last hit doing a strong spike (As there was no longer any floor to bounce to), one shotting him.
Post whatever you want.

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
KillAt40%
Y'all mind if I praise our God here?
Your god gets killed by fishing rods and nets.

Behold, the god of fishing rods and nets, A.K.A., our true God.

Villager is ready

And Home Run Smash as well, if the data-miners are to be believed.

Let's just hope they find a nice middle ground with this stage creator between the ultra blocky mess that was the Brawl stage builder and the free draw mess that was the Wii U stage builder.

Smash Run seems like WAY too much work to just add like that. It was treated with as much important as the SSE or WoL on the 3DS version. And honestly if they planned to model and animated all those enemies, they would have added them to WoL.

Yeah it's unlikely but a man can dream. I think they'll add most of the smaller modes from Wii U like that Angry birds kinda mode where you have to destroy as much stuff as possible and as Starter already said dataminers have found evidence of Home Run coming back. Maybe they'll even bring back Target Smash, as long as the missing stadium modes are added I'll be happy.

We really need more good Attack type spirits from a non-featured playable series if you ask me.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We aren't. No Smash profiles for things like that.
INB4 "Can we slap into Smash Kirby´s profile spirits that can hold a replica of his body?"

Also let's be ******* real we didn't manage to do even a single revision for the verse since SSBU came out. No Low 2-C upgrade/downgrade, no MFTL+ upgrade, no abilities added for Galeem/Dharkon, nothing.

Anyone have that one level 9 AI they hate fighting so much and during said fight, you'll take every second to try to sauce on em?

Back