• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman new 52 vs composite link

i think he meant link and supes (if hes) can't be allowed to use hax and must only use destructive capabiliites

Most of Link's hax is defensive in nature, and most of his fighting style is hax, though. :/

At any rate, if it's literally just a punch-out, Superman being Large Planet and having flight beats Link being just Planet and having some fancy weapons that Superman has enough raw physical strength to snap in two.

What Perp said.

Also, does anyone realize that, as what Perp mentioned above, that Superman has Large Planet level AP and Durability that far above beats Link's Planet level AP and Durability? Even with Speed Equalized and the character's "hax" isn't allowed, Supe's raw power breaks Link in half here.

Like how is this even fair anyways?

Definitely not fair, It's Hax on = Link Win Hax off = Supes Win...So.....considering hax is a part of their kit i'll give this to Link.

Hiyami said:
Definitely not fair, It's Hax on = Link Win Hax off = Supes Win...So.....considering hax is a part of their kit i'll give this to Link.
Except the OP specifically stated that NO HAX is allowed.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hiyami said:
Except the OP specifically stated that NO HAX is allowed.
Rules has been change hax is allowed!!!

Back