• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Post Crisis) vs Sephiroth

The only advantage Superman even has is speed. Due to Sephiroth's upgrade he exceeds him in both attack potency and durability.

Oblivion00 said:
The only advantage Superman even has is speed. Due to Sephiroth's upgrade he exceeds him in both attack potency and durability.
I figured since Post Crisis has apparently Solar System durability that he could take what Sephiroth can dish out lol, but I guess that Sephiroth can tank the Infinite Mass Punch, I figured that Post Crisis is the weakest Superman that is in Sephiroth League, seeing as how Pre Crisis would outclass Sephiroth in Attack Potency and especially in durability given his Multi-Solar System attack potency and his Multi-Galaxy durability

Sephiroth due to hax and power but mainly hax stuff like intanbility and time stop would make superman helpless and he should have enough durability to withstand his blows.

I figured since Post Crisis has apparently Solar System durability that he could take what Sephiroth can dish out lol, but I guess that Sephiroth can tank the Infinite Mass Punch, I figured that Post Crisis is the weakest Superman that is in Sephiroth League, seeing as how Pre Crisis would outclass Sephiroth in Attack Potency and especially in durability given his Multi-Solar System attack potency and his Multi-Galaxy durability

Oh Post Crisis Superman is FAR faster than Sephiroth. It's just Seph can tank his attacks now and has the hax plus attack potency to deal with Supes.

Back