• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Pre-Crisis) vs Demigra

Let's keep this simple. Demigra is in his base form for this one.

Round 1: Speed equalized. BFR is not allowed. Match is to the death.

Round 2: Speed unequalized.

Round one Demigra hax takes it no doubt, he absorbs him, controls him or posses him, also superman can't even hurt him as his base can still take hits from a pissed of Beerus.

Round 2, If we are scaling the trans universal feat same outcome, as he will be as fast or faster, if not Demigra will get blitzed but superman can't hurt him, and even if he did his essence will possess him after and he will still win.

isn't pre Supa resistence to reality warper and time hax? is that is right, he should win the first round cuz I think that he possesses infinite speed or something absurd like that... don't known about the second round, maybe Demigra

I'll leave this thread open for others to say stuff or for some admin to close.

Antoniofer said:
isn't pre Supa resistence to reality warper and time hax? is that is right, he should win the first round cuz I think that he possesses infinite speed or something absurd like that... don't known about the second round, maybe Demigra
nah, he has some resistance to warping in post crisis, but I don't think so in pre-crisis. Also he has been mind controlled before pre-crisis, and demigra can mind control, posses, and even absorb opponents with dark magic. Finally Superman does not have enough power to hurt Demigra, Demigra can take shots from a pissed off Beerus.

As fro speed, superman is not infinite but really fast, although Dmeigra is about the saem speed.

Either way superman can't hurt him and demigra hax are way to much for him to handle imo.

Antoniofer said:
He said speed is equalized, and he doesn't have infinite speed anyway, it takes him time to build up his speed.

Demigra has similar speeds? I thought PreC Supes destroys most characters in terms of speed, even DBS up to that new calc that hasn't been verified yet.

The real cal howard said:
Demigra has similar speeds? I thought PreC Supes destroys most characters in terms of speed, even DBS up to that new calc that hasn't been verified yet.
In xenoverse beerus and whis fly from earth outside of the universe an to another dimension outside all of universe 7, to the time vault in the time it takes the player to be teleported back there. They do this as well from his temple, so the xenvoerse gods have a trans universal speed feat in an instant. And Demigra can keep up with them.

SSJRyu1 said:
In xenoverse beerus and whis fly from earth outside of the universe an to another dimension outside all of universe 7, the time vault in the time it takes the player to be teleported back there. So the xenvoerse gods have a trans universal speed feat in an instant. And Demigra can keep up with them.
Wow, never thought of it that way. Cool.

ˆI thought that the first round is without speed equalized and the second with speed equalized, and I think that pre Supa is as fast as pre Flash who has infinite speed; in fact, I think that Antvasima give the permission to upgradepre Supa to galaxy level, but no one did it... I'm guessing that anybody cares about Supa anymore

Even if Pre-Crisis Superman can reach Pre-Crisis Flash's speed, it takes him time to build up that speed. But DBZ Characters can reach top speeds in an instant.

Antoniofer said:
ˆI thought that the first round is without speed equalized and the second with speed equalized, and I think that pre Supa is as fast as pre Flash who has infinite speed; in fact, I think that Antvasima give the permission to upgradepre Supa to galaxy level, but no one did it... I'm guessing that anybody cares about Supa anymore
Not infinite speed, universal in seconds, but demigra is that fast as well. Also he still can't hurt him, Beerus attacks are universal and Demigra can take shots from him.

Also again even if you destroy demigra's body his essence can still posses superman like in the dlc where it lingers on, and he can't defend against that.

So from what you're saying, Demigra actually has Universal durability in his base form SSJRyu1?

Edit: I'm actually finding it hard to find good matchups for Demigra thanks to whatever SSJRyu1 and others are saying and this may not be apparent on his profile. Has a content revision thread been made about all this?

I don't know about Universal, I'd say Galaxy level durability for base at least. Fighting Beerus and the Custom Character as an illusion, which is weaker than his real self. That's impressive.

I don't really know. I don't care for any DB past RoF the movie, so scaling won't help me, and have never truly played any DBZ game (never played Xeno at all), so I'm double unfamiliar with the guy's power's. Anyway, I thought Demigra was scaled off of BoG the movie (and RoF) and not DBS. For the record, I don't think Supes can win w/ Demigra's current stats. But I'm leaning towards Demi because Supes can't hurt, just endlessly run. Only thing Supes has is dura, and that's in base.

And I thought Superman had a chance since he can beat SSJ4 Goku and Full-Power Asura through intangibility hax. I'm gonna reinstate the second round, speed unequalized.

Natse said:
So from what you're saying, Demigra actually has Universal durability in his base form SSJRyu1?

Edit: I'm actually finding it hard to find good matchups for Demigra thanks to whatever SSJRyu1 and others are saying and this may not be apparent on his profile. Has a content revision thread been made about all this?
Yes, he should be universal imo, or bare minimum multi galaxy since he fought beerus and took shots from him in base even. I already messaged azathoth to revise demigra profile and gave him a list of extra abilities, as well as an upgrade to high 3A, the abilities are pending and we are reviewing high 3A. So superman can't hurt him. Even if he could demigra's essence can act after his body is destroyed and posses superman and sueprman cannot stop that.

As for speed Demigra still ahs a scalable trans universal feat, so his speed wil be equal to or above superman's.

How was Demigra destroyed again? From the looks of it, it sounds like he has Palpatine-like immortality.

Natse said:
How was Demigra destroyed again? From the looks of it, it sounds like he has Palpatine-like immortality.
Well his body was destroyed by a combined attack, but his essence lingered on and messed with things afterward moving people around timelines and possessing them in the DLC. And even after that we see his essence still in the toki toki city for a brief moment at the end of DLC.

That's just dumb and only possible so that Xenoverse can have as much DLC as possible. He is essentially unkillable by anything in the entire Dragonballverse.

Natse said:
That's just dumb and only possible so that Xenoverse can have as much DLC as possible. He is essentially unkillable by anything in the entire Dragonballverse.
Lol, I do agree he is pretty much unkillable without major hax. Probably to bring him back for a sequel which they are planning btw.

Demigra wins. I think given that superman can't get around his hax or hurt him you could add it to demigra's wins, I don't think it is a total stomp due to speed, but in the end he can't overcome demigra since demigra's durability is to high, and he ahs insane hax, even if superman is faster.

And no, superman does not have his sword, just a normal battle with him in round one equalised speed, round 2 not equalized speed. His sword is 2C I think so it would make the match spite tbh with current rankings.

Actually, given unequalized speed for round 2, I'm gonna argue speedblitz as devils advocate.
won't matter, he can't hurt demigra, he's not strong enough since demigra can take shots from beerus. Also demigra can have his body destroyed and his essence can still posses his foes after and use hax, so even if he could destroy his body hed still get haxed, so I don't see how he can win.

Yeah, I meant to adress that. Isn't Demigra scaled off of a movie Beerus? Super changes don't affect him.
Demigra is not scaled off either, he is on Xenoverse feats, they put him at and likely above super tbh.

That's pretty cool, but I was talking about base. Personally, I wanna see him higher than the God Gary Stus, I mean Beerus and his cohorts. That'll shut them up about being superior to everyone.

That's pretty cool, but I was talking about base. Personally, I wanna see him higher than the God Gary Stus, I mean Beerus and his cohorts. That'll shut them up about being superior to everyone.
Yes, in base to. He fights Beerus and the player in base form before absorbing toki toki and can take hits from him. Once he absorbs toki toki he gets stronger and transforms later after that to the other pic shown. His profile tbh is new,a dn there are multiple pending changes in discussion, you will likely see some major upgrades and more hax listed when it's finished.

Back