• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman tier upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Yes, unstable does mean easily breakable. It means it's a universe that isn't fully stable and isn't a durable as it normally is. Breaking down a wall with a massive crack in it isn't wall level. I'm not buying that breaking apart an unstable universe is Low 2-C.
But can a 4-B do such?

This website NEEDS to make a page dedicated to why certain feats aren’t accepted for characters or at least link failed and succeeded CRTs to the profiles because a lot of CRTs are just repeated over and over again.

The stuff about post crisis and golden age superman isn't needed. I suggest you guys try to find other feats. Superman has a massive amount of universal feats, and so do a lot of other characters.

Captain atom low 2-C tho,destroyed and recreated a universe in a nano second
+ superman should scale above hal jordan and Barry who can destroy the universe.
And was a threat to doctor Manhattan in doomsday clock.

Just gonna point out (if it hasn't already been pointed out) but you are comparing two wrong forms of Cap. Cap Atom who created/destroy the quantum Universe was unrestricted and this one here was restricted who doesn't use up a lot of his powers/abilities. The restricted version is Hella weak in comparison to the unrestricted version.

Captain atom low 2-C tho,destroyed and recreated a universe in a nano second
We only have Atom as Low 2-C when unrestricted.
+ superman should scale above hal jordan and Barry who can destroy the universe.
The leftover willpower of Hal was taking on the league (The Last Will and Testament of Hal Jordan). Superman can probably scale to Hal, but upscaling doesn't make too much sense to me. Also what are Hal and Barry's feats for being able to destroy the Universe?
And was a threat to doctor Manhattan in doomsday clock.
Wasn't that just due to him being the center of the Multiverse? Also that's dramatically above Low 2-C.

We only have Atom as Low 2-C when unrestricted.

The leftover willpower of Hal was taking on the league (The Last Will and Testament of Hal Jordan). Superman can probably scale to Hal, but upscaling doesn't make too much sense to me. Also what are Hal and Barry's feats for being able to destroy the Universe?

Wasn't that just due to him being the center of the Multiverse? Also that's dramatically above Low 2-C.
Manhattan himself was contemplating as he couldn't finish seeing the future then stated did I destroy everything or did superman destroy him.

Even at the final issue Manhattan couldn't so a thing when he thought superman wanted to attack him tho. But superman wasn't going for him.

That's via making a time rift. It's a blatant chain-reaction.
Manhattan himself was contemplating as he couldn't finish seeing the future then stated did I destroy everything or did superman destroy him.

Even at the final issue Manhattan couldn't so a thing when he thought superman wanted to attack him tho. But superman wasn't going for him.
It's not that he couldn't do anything, he just wasn't doing anything. Like I'm looking over the last issue of Doomsday Clock, I can't find a panel where he's showing any worry. Am I missing something? As well as that, again, Dr. Manhattan is dramatically above Low 2-C. If you're pushing for a Low 2-C Superman, this would be way above that and wouldn't support it in any way aside from showing Low 2-C isn't the highest end.

Even though apparently the new continuity is a mix of New 52/Post Crisis, there should be a rule to not mix them around for CRTs.

(Except for some cases, I suppose)

That's via making a time rift. It's a blatant chain-reaction.

It's not that he couldn't do anything, he just wasn't doing anything. Like I'm looking over the last issue of Doomsday Clock, I can't find a panel where he's showing any worry. Am I missing something? As well as that, again, Dr. Manhattan is dramatically above Low 2-C. If you're pushing for a Low 2-C Superman, this would be way above that and wouldn't support it in any way aside from showing Low 2-C isn't the highest end.
I pushing for the teiring that fits him,not just low 2-C.

So it isn't a feat?
Not a Universal one for Flash. Flash is making a time-rift that destroys the Universe, it's not him doing the work. Superman has never stopped Flash's time-rift thing, so he can't scale off of it either.
I pushing for the teiring that fits him,not just low 2-C.
  1. I'm still waiting on a scan that actually scales him to Manhattan.
  2. Okay, then give him consistent scaling on Manhattan's level.

Not a Universal one for Flash. Flash is making a time-rift that destroys the Universe, it's not him doing the work. Superman has never stopped Flash's time-rift thing, so he can't scale off of it either.

1. I'm still waiting on a scan that actually scales him to Manhattan.
  2. Okay, then give him consistent scaling on Manhattan's level.
1. None,just Manhattan himself was doubting of he destroyed everything or superman stopped him.

It's not because he knew how powerful Supes was, he just couldn't see a proper ending. Remember how he "restarted" the DCU multiverse? For a brief time, everything went blank and he couldn't see the future. That's why he asked himself that question.

1. None,just Manhattan himself was doubting of he destroyed everything or superman stopped him.
He never doubts himself. It was just a generic "either you beat me or I'll win" kind of thing. Hell, he says "will I defend myself", meaning he wasn't even trying to defend himself yet. Superman only survived due to his resistance to existence erasure due to his importance in DC, it's pretty clear this was overpowering him. As well as this, you need to reply to the 2nd point and prove Manhattan level scaling is in any way consistent for Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back