• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why are you using MHS Hulk in order to fight New 52 Superman who is FTL in combat?

And for Round 2, going by the calcs that put them on their level, Hulk is over 927 times stronger than Superman. And has his insane Regenerationn plus resistance to atom manipulations/transmutation.

Superman's advantage in speed can't really make up for his lack of a way to put him down for good and getting instantly one shot if Hulk ever lands something.

This does not seem like a fair match up.

That's what I considered as well. Maybe that could help even things out, I am not sure.

But Round 2 still does not seem fair in my opinion.

The only way Superman wins is with a dip in the Sun in ether round, which I have faith he'll do in both rounds so I give him the win for both rounds unless it's not allowed.

I'm pretty sure we're not to assume Superman can get nearly 1000x stronger and jump tiers Sun Dipping unless he has an actual feat/reliable statement that support Sun Dip amping him that heavily.

Which I do not think that is not the case.

Unless we're to take into account him staying for extremely extended periods of time like what he did in the One Million storyline, which in that case I believe starts to count as prep time.

How would that help him in the fight superman cannot get any stronger then he is rated by the sun light neither can hulk by getting stronger the angrier he gets as we approach NLF status

In that case Hulk stomps, though I know 15 minutes in earth's Sun makes him 3X stronger so for him to get about 1000 times stronger it would take him 3.5 days.

Radical again NLF it's not even a rule anywhere you can pull that out YouTube Twitter any where he will not get any stronger then he is with his constant showing in a battle.

@Bruce The speed advantage doesn't matter if Hulk is 1000x stronger and can not be permanantly put down due to his massive regen and resistance to atom hax.

Along with the fact that in character (even if he were willing to kill) Superman isn't going to immediately go for the blitz and will likely try engaging him in combat first off, resulting in an instant one shot.

And for the most part from the large amount of threads I have read bringing up this topic, chip damage via speed advantage isn't typically accepted.

I'm not sure about Round 1. But Round 2 is a stomp match in my opinion and I might close this if that one isn't removed or if I am not reasonably convinced it's somehow fair.

Hmm no wonder ken vs jota thread seemed weird when they pulled out the whole 1 million punches that are multi city block level could kill ken despite ken having town level durability I was confused a lot after reading that thread whether to think x amount of punches equates to x amount of power or that not matter how may punches character a does if their attack potence is drastically lower then character b durability then character a will never hurt character b.

Well I personally believe chip damage due to speed typically results in highly inflated/inconsistant values.

But my opinion aside I've seen many other VS threads and even upgrade attempts where this notion's been rejected, so I'm probably not alone.

So if that's not getting accounted for, then sadly Hulk stomps.

Don't know how this would affect the match, but these two have canon knowledge on each other (at least for PC Supes)

I'm removing Round 2 all together. It is quite evidentally a stomp.

I am still uncertain about Round 1, I guess I will keep it up. But if a staff member thinks it's a stomp they are more than free to close it or ask me to.

Superman one shots the Hulk . This should be closed . Any superman vs Hulk battles is a mismatch for the hulk . Hulk can't contend with superman's speed and hulk strength feats aren't quite supes level . Superman solos army of the hulks at the same time

Dude, check their profiles, Hulk and Supes are realtively equal power-wise with enraged Hulk being stronger

WeeklyBattles said:
Dude, check their profiles, Hulk and Supes are realtively equal power-wise with enraged Hulk being stronger
Power-wise

Enraged Hulk >> Post-Crisis Superman >>>>> Calm Hulk >> N52 Superman

Speed Wise

Post-Crisis Superman >> High-End Hulk >> N52 Superman >> Low-End Hulk

RadicalMrR said:
@Themanwholaughs I request that you please stop the downplay.
I'm not downplaying .Hulk doesn't have any feats ( enraged or non enraged ) comparable to superman besides vague power sclaing from other characters .Superman doesn't even need vague powerscaling to beat the Hulk . Most of his feats dwarfs the likes of Thor and hulk at the same time in almost every department . One punch would knock the Hulk in to the orbit . Even WWHulk needed the spaceship to get back in to the earth .

BFR is the Hulk's worst enemy . Therefore he loses to superman everytime on any given day

Regarding the sundipping . There is no where it mentioned about 15 minutes and 3x stronger . Superman moved the warworld empowered by imperiex energy against the thrusters at imaginable speeds .

And Superman even in new 52 hypermetabolizes one hundred and forty gigawatts of solar energy every moment .

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/miscellaneous/WaynesClue.jpg

Superman doesn't even need sundipping to beat the hulk . Superman is vastly stronger then the Hulk . He could simply grab him in to space near the sun and atomize him on atomic level .

Superman's Abilities & Powers

• Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman senses (including telescopic vision, x-ray vision, superhuman hearing, microscopic vision)
  • Invulnerability
  • Superhuman breath[38]
  • Flight (initially enhanced jumping, super-leaping)
  • Vocal abilities, including ventriloquism
Hulk's

Gamma Radiation/Energy Manipulation and Emissio

Astral Form Perception

Underwater Breathing

Adaptation to Hostile Environments

Superhuman Leaping Ability

Resistance to Psychic Control

Regenerative Healing Factor

Transformation

Superhuman Strength

Prolonged Longevity

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Durability

... Some of these powers (for both partys) will obviously be usless in this fight. However I think that Hulk is going to take the win, but superman would most likely not be killed, only run away.

Didn't Superman just no-sell Hulk at one point?

I'm not sure that counts since we don't use crossovers as a reliable source of information.

Here's what the official rules say:

"Do not use crossovers between different franchises for scaling character statistics. Not only are they almost never a part of canon continuity, in the off chance that they are canon, the crossover will almost always have the respective power levels of franchises adjusted in relation to each other."

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Dude, Superman lost to Hulk on that DC vs Marvel thing
Actually Superman won, but it was due to fan votes. Superman's won nearly all his fights against the Hulk in crossovers.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
I think hulk simply hold his breath and jumps back from the moon or some asteroid, regen-strengh is a dangerous combination, even more with this big green guy
The chance of him hitting the moon or some asteroid is really low. Space is mostly empty. If he gets thrown out of orbit, there isn't much he can do to come back.

BFR to space is op against bricks that can't fly. Hell, Boros would have beaten Saitama if the moon wasn't conveniently in that exact place.

Back