• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I thought this matchup was bann...oh.

So, son of Krypton vs the Monkey King. Sounds familiar. Who wins?

Superman (Post-Crisis) 2
This looks like a job for Superman!

JinMoRiMonkeyKing
Sun Wukong

sooooo... who's faster and are they in the same SS tier or is supes higher or lower in the SS tier? also sealing hax. Mori has clones, he can amplify his stats to solar system level, probably higher, but there is no proof. if he touches supes he can also predict his attacks while in contact, though he can't predict 2 attacks at once. As it is right now, my bet is Mori.

Superman wins without much difficulty.

How Superman counters Jin's abilities
Sealing: Superman can bypass impassable barriers by affecting the duality and quantum fluctuations between elementary particles and antiparticles.

Duplication: Heat Vision can deal with clones.

Elemental/Weather Manipulation: Weather manipulation becomes trash the moment a character goes beyond planetary in power and range. While Superman can survive subatomic destruction. So I highly doubt ice, wind, and electricity manipulation is affecting him.

Why Superman wins
Higher AP: Superman has actually preformed 4-B feats and can fight 4-B opponents. While Jin's 4-B rating is through statistics amplification.

Heat Vision: Superman's heat vision can destroy on a subatomic level.

I have just six words as to how Jin wins this.

"Extend Ruyi Jingu"

"Grow Ruyi Jingu"

And now for some other words.

Jin's sealing traps the opponent in an inescapable pocket universe. It isn't a barrier that can be broken through with force, or by "affecting the duality between elementary particles and antiparticles"

Every one of Jin's clones is equal to him in power, and has their own Ruyi Jingu. See first three lines.

Jin's weather manipulation can be done in space, and can easily do this.Again, he can stack it by having his clones do the same thing. Surviving sub-atomic destruction only shows resistance to molecular manipulatin and is irrelevant in this fight, as Jin can take him down with sheer damage.

Monarch Laciel said:
Jin's sealing literally traps the opponent in an inescapable pocket universe. It isn't a barrier that can be broken through with force, or by "affecting the duality between elementary particles and antiparticles"
Does this pocket universe have space-time? Because Superman can manipulate space-time to escape.

Every one of Jin's clones is equal to him in power, and has their own Ruyi Jingu. See first three lines.

As I stated above, Superman can destroy the clones with Heat Vision, he has done this before. Also Superman is the stronger 4-B here, so I doubt his opponent's numbers is mattering much.

Jin's weather manipulation can be done in space, and can easily do this.Again, he can stack it by having his clones do the same thing. Surviving sub-atomic destruction only shows resistance to molecular manipulatin and is irrelevant in this fight, as Jin can take him down with sheer damage.

If Superman can survive the destruction of matter on a subatomic level. Why would ice, wind, electricity, or weather manipulation bother him?

Does this pocket universe have space-time? Because Superman can manipulate space-time to escape.
That shows him sealing a hole in space-time, not opening one. Nor is there any implication that if he can even create a hole he can direct a hole to where he wants to go, and if he ends up in some empty pocket universe somewhere, that's still Jin's win.

As I stated above, Superman can destroy the clones with Heat Vision, he has done this before. Also Superman is the stronger 4-B here, so I doubt his opponent's numbers is mattering much.
Heat vision on vastly weaker opponents, not equal ones. And when they are in the same tier, yes numbers do matter.

If Superman can survive the destruction of matter on a subatomic level. Why would ice, wind, electricity, or weather manipulation bother him?
Because Jin's is pure damage, not hax. Resistance to subatomic destruction is just that, resistance to sub-atomic destruction. It doesn't increase or decrease Superman's durability from what is already listed, so an attack of enough force is still going to hurt him

Plus, surviving subatomic damage =/= tanking subatomic damage. Superman is lying on the floor in agony in that image, unable to do anything. If that ever happens in this fight, Jin has already won. Jin can also summon the master of the 7th Heavenly Realm to his aid

All moot points thanks to "extend ruyi jingu, grow ruyi jingu" = superman torn in half at the chest

Monarch Laciel said:
That shows him sealing a hole in space-time, not opening one. Nor is there any implication that if he can even create a hole he can direct a hole to where he wants to go, and if he ends up in some empty pocket universe somewhere, that's still Jin's win.
Superman's profile states that he can close and open rifts in space-time. But I personally don't recall him doing the former so you should ask whoever added it. Also Jin doesn't have BFR or multi-universal range so I doubt his sealing seals you inside some random pocket universe.

Heat vision on vastly weaker opponents, not equal ones. And when they are in the same tier, yes numbers do matter. Because Jin's is pure damage, not hax.

Do you have proof that those clones of Doomsday are weaker than the original?

Resistance to subatomic destruction is just that, resistance to sub-atomic destruction. It doesn't increase or decrease Superman's durability from what is already listed, so an attack of enough force is still going to hurt him.

Plus, surviving subatomic damage =/= tanking subatomic damage. Superman is lying on the floor in agony in that image, unable to do anything. If that ever happens in this fight, Jin has already won. Jin can also summon the master of the 7th Heavenly Realm to his aid

I was reffering to Jin's hax with that statement, not his AP. But why is Jin's AP relevant? Superman is clearly stronger than him.

First point

http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/Gourd

Jin could also use it to seal Superman's memories and leave him a vegetable

Why would Jin have multiversal range? The gourd only has planetary range shown.

It's listed as sealing not BFR because he is sealing them inside the empy pocket universe within the gourd. It could be either really.

Additionally, rifts in space time are really nothing special. They aren't portals, so Superman still couldn't use it to escape. And again, he can't direct it so even if he could use it as a portal he's more likely to end up in some other universe than back with Jin.

Second Point

Well, he incinerated a whole bunch of them with a single blast. I doubt he could have done that if they weren't weaker than the original, considering Doomsday is otherwise consistently shown on par with Superman.

Jin is also near immune to extreme temperatures.

Heat vision is nothing new to Jin either, thanks to his little fight with Satan. And he was quite capable of blocking it.

His clones all have his knowledge. Blocking with the Ruyi Jingu, or sealing the heat vision into the gourd are also applicable options for negating that option of superman's.

Third Point

You sure? Ok, lets see. The original Jin is stronger than (though comparable to) his clone Hui Mori, who (while exhausted, missing all his limbs and rapidly fading from existence) was able to push Jupiter back into its place in the solar system. This feat is listed as Low 4-C, and was done at the point in time when Hui Mo Ri was about the absolute weakest he could be and so is an extreme lowball, but I'm just getting started. The original Jin (Who has been training in the Heavely Realms against much stronger opponents, and has grown much stronger than he was when he originally created Hui Mo ri) then contracts with the spirit of Hui and gain the clone's (full) power on top of his own, that's at least a double in power.. He then proceeds to activate Power mode, further vastly increasing his strength. He then proceeds to multiply his own strength by 250,000. This puts him firmly into Solar System Level. Oh and now his divine limiter is broken, so he's even stronger than that.

Superman on the other hand has the feat of throwing a compressed solar system away from Metropolis. There is so much wrong with this feat (like if it actually had the mass of a solar system, it's gravity would have ripped apart Metropolis and the rest of the earth), but ignore that. Superman, with a great deal of effort pushed the su. And the gravity of the sun pulled the rest of the planets away. Not exactly the best Solar System Feat I've ever seen, but sure, its SS level.

So they both have Solar System AP. Except Jin can clone himself a hundred times with each clone having his strength, so suddenly its 100 Solar System levels vs Superman, each clone of which can do anything the original can do.

More Points

Jin is a better martial arts fighter and he can predict Superman's movements via contact,

Jin could literally destroy the sun to weaken superman.

Jin can read Superman's weak points and pressure points to attack his internal organs.

And of course, Ruyi Jingu extends and impales Superman then expands, ripping him in half.

You don't need to quote my entire reply if all you are asking about is one point. It slows down the page

Jin's memories being sealed within the Gourd is a major plot point that drives an entire arc.

Also I'm going to point out that from looking at their speeds, Superman currently blitzes hard as he is tens of quadrillions times FTL as opposed to JIn's millions of times FTL, so speed needs to be equalised

Monarch Laciel said:
You don't need to quote my entire reply if all you are asking about is one point. It slows down the page

Jin's memories being sealed within the Gourd is a major plot point that drives an entire arc.
I've read God of high school, and nowhere besides that one moment do we see jin use the gourd to seal people's memory.

Even if it is technically an ability that it can do, Jin wouldn't know how to use it nor shows he's willing to do so.

Why would he not do it? He is the owner ofthe gourd. Now he has his memories back, he should know how to do it. And why wouldn't he be willing?

Monarch Laciel said:
Why would he not do it? He is the owner ofthe gourd. Now he has his memories back, he should know how to do it. And why wouldn't he be willing?
if he was willing to use it, you and I know their were PLENTY of chances he could have used it to his advantage, plus the whole sealing memories thing is fishy as it was we don't know who sealed his memories and why would he In The first place. Idk it's more indicated to be an ability he's incapable of using.

I wouldn't say its indicated he is incapable of it, but more just ignored. Either way, Jin can just seal Superman in the gourd, memories and all if he needs to.

Monarch Laciel said:
Jin could also use it to seal Superman's memories and leave him a vegetable
Superman has a resist to mind manipulation. He fought someone who can destroy the mind but this same character can't put down Superman.

Why would Jin have multiversal range? The gourd only has planetary range shown.

You were implying that Jin could just BFR Superman into some random universe (Implying multi-universal BFR basically). But he actually seals you into a gourd which hold a pocket universe, Superman can get out of this due to my reasons above.

Additionally, rifts in space time are really nothing special. They aren't portals, so Superman still couldn't use it to escape. And again, he can't direct it so even if he could use it as a portal he's more likely to end up in some other universe than back with Jin.

If Superman is trapped in a pocket universe, he can easily just create an opening in space-time and fly into it. Given this universe is in a gourd, Superman would escape the gourd. This is what I'm implying. I don't know what you were reffering to.

Well, he incinerated a whole bunch of them with a single blast. I doubt he could have done that if they weren't weaker than the original, considering Doomsday is otherwise consistently shown on par with Superman.

Doomsday can fight Superman because of his reactive evolution and Regenerationn. Which the clones lacked iirc.

You sure? Ok, lets see. The original Jin is stronger than (though comparable to) his clone Hui Mori, who (while exhausted, missing all his limbs and rapidly fading from existence) was able to push Jupiter back into its place in the solar system. This feat is listed as Low 4-C, and was done at the point in time when Hui Mo Ri was about the absolute weakest he could be and so is an extreme lowball, but I'm just getting started. The original Jin (Who has been training in the Heavely Realms against much stronger opponents, and has grown much stronger than he was when he originally created Hui Mo ri) then contracts with the spirit of Hui and gain the clone's (full) power on top of his own, that's at least a double in power.. He then proceeds to activate Power mode, further vastly increasing his strength. He then proceeds to multiply his own strength by 250,000. This puts him firmly into Solar System Level. Oh and now his divine limiter is broken, so he's even stronger than that.

Superman on the other hand has the feat of throwing a compressed solar system away from Metropolis. There is so much wrong with this feat (like if it actually had the mass of a solar system, it's gravity would have ripped apart Metropolis and the rest of the earth), but ignore that. Superman, with a great deal of effort pushed the su. And the gravity of the sun pulled the rest of the planets away. Not exactly the best Solar System Feat I've ever seen, but sure, its SS level.

So they both have Solar System AP. Except Jin can clone himself a hundred times with each clone having his strength, so suddenly its 100 Solar System levels vs Superman, each clone of which can do anything the original can do.

Umm no... Superman is clearly stronger that Jin. I mean just by powerscaling alone, Superman can fight being who can destroy a solar system by dying.

Jin is a better martial arts fighter and he can predict Superman's movements via contact, Jin could literally destroy the sun to weaken superman. Jin can read Superman's weak points and pressure points to attack his internal organs. And of course, Ruyi Jingu extends and impales Superman then expands, ripping him in half.

After reading all of this, I think it's safe for me to assume you don't know anything (or little) about Superman. Maybe this respect thread will help?

I wasn't implying Jin could BFR him into a random universe. I was stating he could seal him inside the pocket universe. Give me scans of Superman creating and directing holes in space time. Not of him sealing them.

Being capable of more destruction via death than while alive isn't exactly uncommon, so your powerscaling example doesn't work. Differences in power between the two are neglibile. And I stand by my point. 100 Solar System levels smacking Superman at once is going to take him down. Or, they just stick a shard of Ruyi JIngu in his eye/mouth/nose/small cut and tell it to grow, ripping Superman apart in the process. That's how Jin beat someone stronger than him before.

Haha, no. Jin is a better fighter than Superman. He's literally done nothing but training and fighting other gods and monsters for thousands of years, he's capable of copying the physical techniques of any humanoid opponent after seeing the technique once, in this incaranation he's mastered renewal taekondo, and learnt techniques from karate and moonlight sword style, takeon, acupuncture, etc, he can see your weak points just by looking at you and block your blood to make your limbs useless with pressure points, etc

Monarch Laciel said:
I wasn't implying Jin could BFR him into a random universe. I was stating he could seal him inside the pocket universe. Give me scans of Superman creating and directing holes in space time. Not of him sealing them.
Make a CRT if you disagree with Superman's page. Superman profile states that he can manipulate space-time and he has shown closing it. There's nothing that contradicts him being able to open it.

Being capable of more destruction via death than while alive isn't exactly uncommon, so your powerscaling example doesn't work. Differences in power between the two are neglibile. And I stand by my point. 100 Solar System levels smacking Superman at once is going to take him down. Or, they just stick a shard of Ruyi JIngu in his eye/mouth/nose/small cut and tell it to grow, ripping Superman apart in the process. That's how Jin beat someone stronger than him before.

As I stated above Superman has way of countering duplication (Subatomic Heat Vision). In combination with his superior AP/strength, Superman doesn't auto-lose to clones.

Jin is a better fighter than Superman. He's literally done nothing but training and fighting other gods and monsters for thousands of years, he's capable of copying the physical techniques of any humanoid opponent after seeing the technique once, in this incaranation he's mastered renewal taekondo, and learnt techniques from karate and moonlight sword style, takeon, acupuncture, etc, he can see your weak points just by looking at you and block your blood to make your limbs useless with pressure points, etc

Almoste everything you just mentioned, Superman is capable of doing.

Sub-atomic heat vision requires actual precision and concentration, using the heat vision in a concentrated needle beam, rather than simply a field wide blast, and the clones and Jin can block or tank anything less.

So in other words, everything Superman was capable of doing in that link, Jin is capable of and more.

Additionally, Superman has no resistance to magic. So almost all of Jin's attacks and abilities are going to hurt him badly.

Monarch Laciel said:
Sub-atomic heat vision requires actual precision and concentration, using the heat vision in a concentrated needle beam, rather than simply a field wide blast, and the clones and Jin can block or tank anything less.
Heat vision works at a molecular level generally.

So in other words, everything Superman was capable of doing in that link, Jin is capable of and more.

Both are martial arts experts but Superman is vastly stronger so...

Additionally, Superman has no resistance to magic. So almost all of Jin's attacks and abilities are going to hurt him badly.

Jin doesn't use magic according to his profile. All of Jin's hax, Superman resists extremely.

Just because something works at a molecular level doesn't mean it ignores durability, so your point is moot. "Works at a molecular level" could simply mean his heat vision is touching every molecule, which wouldn't ignore durability seeings as all heat always touches every molecule in the hot object.

You have no proof Superman is vastly stronger. His SS feat is throwing a compressed solar system, by pushing on a sun and using its gravity to pull the other planets along with it. Jin has gone through numerous massive powerups and power multipliers since his weakened and dying clone did the small star level feat, so you cannot prove that there is a meaningful strength gap between them. What I can prove though, is that Jin is a more skilled fighter.

Charyeok is borrowed power, which comes from gods and spirits, such as Jin Mo Ri. It is never once attributed to any form of science or scientific process. It can achieve miraculous feats such as summoning and manifesting the spirits of dead wariors, granting any wish, manipulation the fundamental forces of reality, empowering beings, absorbing the life force and mind controlling of beings such as monkey and ox demons, creation and matter manipulation, opening portals to other worlds, etc. Charyeok which causes all of this is treated as magic and is the God of Highschool verse's equivalent. All of Jin's abilities are magic, and as a magical being his physical strikes would also qualify.

Monarch Laciel said:
Just because something works at a molecular level doesn't mean it ignores durability, so your point is moot. "Works at a molecular level" could simply mean his heat vision is touching every molecule, which wouldn't ignore durability seeings as all heat always touches every molecule in the hot object.
What? Matter manipulation is on the durability Negation page. Also Heat Vision isn't heat/fire manipulation, it's energy projection.

You have no proof Superman is vastly stronger. His SS feat is throwing a compressed solar system, by pushing on a sun and using its gravity to pull the other planets along with it. Jin has gone through numerous massive powerups and power multipliers since his weakened and dying clone did the small star level feat, so you cannot prove that there is a meaningful strength gap between them. What I can prove though, is that Jin is a more skilled fighter.

Again, Superman is a lowballed 4-B. He can fight people who can damage him, despite tanking this. He also has fought multiple characters that are 4-B.

So we have a character that's naturally 4-B. Is capable of fighting other 4-B damn near daily. While his opponent is only a 4-B through stats amplifying which puts a heavy strain on him. But you're asking me who's stronger?

Charyeok is borrowed power, which comes from gods and spirits, such as Jin Mo Ri. It is never once attributed to any form of science or scientific process. It can achieve miraculous feats such as summoning and manifesting the spirits of dead wariors, granting any wish, manipulation the fundamental forces of reality, empowering beings, absorbing the life force and mind controlling of beings such as monkey and ox demons, creation and matter manipulation, opening portals to other worlds, etc. Charyeok which causes all of this is treated as magic and is the God of Highschool verse's equivalent. All of Jin's abilities are magic, and as a magical being his physical strikes would also qualify.

Everything you just mentioned is a power on this wiki. So it doesn't have to be magic.

Sealing

Summoning

Granting a wish

Absorption

Mind Control

Empowerment

Portal Creation

Creation and Matter Manipulation

So they don't need to be considered magic. But if it really is magic I'll concede.

"despite tanking this. " if you read the scan it says that the radiation would have killed him as soon as it touched him, so no, no tanking.

The whole magic thing, well.... he is classified as a magical being both here and in his verse soooooooo.........Idk what to say

I don't see how magic will affect the outcome of this match, considering that magic isn't something super effective to superman, it's only considered a weakness here because he just doesn't have any natural resistance towards it , nothing notably special, he's basically like any other character on the site that doesn't have resistance towards magical attack, he's not WEAK toward them, he just has no special defense against them.( Again though If he was super weak towards magic he would be stomped by characters like Black Adam or Captain Marvel, beings made entirely of magic and on very similar levels to Superman who he has gone toe to toe with and won at times or how superman tanked that a Bomb made entirely of Magic.)

So that argument is moot for superman unless Jin Mo ri and him were neck and neck in terms of strength, than magic would play a bigger role.

The clones will prove to be very useful, but as @BlackExcellence points out, they can be killed quickly using heat vision, and while superman I will admit has the disadvantage in combat skill compared to Jin, he can still hold his own and keep the distance with his other long range abilities.

Not to mention if Jin moves the fight to the sun like he did with Satan, he's bascislly screwed as superman will constantly heal and get stronger,faster as the fight progresses.

And the only reason Jin has that rating of solar system was because of the na bon X250,000, which only lasts for about 5 minutes and when that's over so is the fight.

So I'm still voting for superman on this one, although I'll admit is a close fight.

@Grudge the clones have his powers and abilities. like it was explained, Jin's clones are as strong as him, and now Jin is even more powerd up, thanks to his divine limiter being unlocked. jin has better skill, way more experience, can predict supes next move by touching him, can seal him, the na bon thing well his can go higher now, plus Hui Mo-Ri borrowed power mode and power mode plus all of his clones at once attacking supes with the same power and eveything could defeat him, like you said the n bong lasts for 5 minutes, but with that sort of power supes won't last that long if a direct hit lands. unless he goes to the sun that is, in which case Supes wins

@Anonymous I understand that Jins clones all have the same powers and abilities as him as I said that's going to be a huge plus for him, But almost all of supermans hax ignore durability in some way and are very wide ranged, so disposing or holding of most of the clones will be possible, also as Jin isn't aware of supermans affiliation with the Sun, he honestly might take the fight to space and try hitting him towards the sun or superman will just drag the fight towards the sun.

Also Na Bong is already being used in this fight since the reason he is Soalr system level is with the Na Bong, so that's basically out, and the fight for him could only last 5 minutes which I know superman will be able to handle that regardless of Jin's staff and clones.

I will admit Hui Mo ri chareok will also be another big factor, Honeslty this fight is super close and it could O either way depending on the scenario, but superman like mo to is adaptable, and a super genius who can break down a situation throughout the fight, so Supes has the edge in that, Jin may be more skilled at fighting but superman isn't a slouch either in that department and his kryptonian physiology while similar to a human could or not be different when it comes to pressure point strikes, so Jin could lose that edge as well in his arsenal.

@Grudge you do say good points, but the clones aren't going to let themselvs be hit, not only that, with the clones he can learn what supes can do, by using the clones like naruto, also when has supes ever frecuently use his heat vision to burn down at a molecular level and killed the person with the first shot or when has he killed someone at his level with it? because in this disccusion they are "in Character". the na bong thing is Removing or undoing limiters, Jin can use it and go beyond what he went against satan, there is not a limit to how much he can multiply his own abilities, its implied that the only thing that limits the use is the endurance of the person using it, meaning the stronger you are, the more you can multiply. there also another thing Jin could use, the painkiller thing or the Na bong no pain, where he gets even stronger with it. yes Hui will be a big factor but its still not enough, power mode will also be needed. like i said if Jin tries to take supes to the sun its game over for him, im not saying he knows that supes has affinity, im mearly stating that jin is ****** if he does that.

I don't think Jin can use Ja Bong multiplier again. He's in that stage now.

Superman can be sealed by Jin's magic gourd, as he has no resistances to that. He would also take heavy damage from Kinto-Un's magic lightning as he has no resistances to magic.

Again, superman's heat vision being molecular in nature doesn't mean it ignores durability. Like I said above, anything that is heated (or has energy going through it @XBlack) has all its molecules start to vibrate, so him saying his heat vision is molecular in nature isn't changing anything - all heat is molecular in nature. And like AnonymousOtaku says, when has Superman every used his heat vision to ignore the durability of someone on the same level as him? Superman has used his heat vision to target molecular structures before, but he's always done it with a thin, concentrated, and precise beam of heat vision. Never with a fieldwide blast. The clones can spread out and surround superman so he can't blast them all at once, and while he's looking one direction, they can all attack from behind him. So the clones are still fine. Jin could also use the Kinto-Un's mist shield function to block the heat vision. Additionally, the scan you provided has superman say "he isnt sure if he can do that again", so if he keeps trying huge blasts like that, he will tire out extremely quickly

If Jin decides to bring superman to the sun, yes he is screwed. But we can't assume that he will.

In character, Jin has a habit of simply extending his staff to impale the opponent, then expanding it to rip them in half. This can and will take down superman. Or he can break off a shard of Ruyi JIngu and shove it in a small cut of superman's, then expand it. That would qualify as attacking internal organs and ignoring durability.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
@Monarch, i think he can, because, if we were to treat this as what it is (limiter removal), he can continue removing limiters.
Anonymous, no the limit to his Na Bong has been shown to be X 250,000, and he is solar system level WITH the na bong on, we can't assume he can go higher just because he could possibly remove more limiters.

Monarch Laciel said:
Superman can be sealed by Jin's magic gourd, as he has no resistances to that. He would also take heavy damage from Kinto-Un's magic lightning as he has no resistances to magic.
I already debunked this argument. Superman's space-time manipulation will allow him to escape sealing.

Again, superman's heat vision being molecular in nature doesn't mean it ignores durability. Like I said above, anything that is heated (or has energy going through it @XBlack) has all its molecules start to vibrate, so him saying his heat vision is molecular in nature isn't changing anything - all heat is molecular in nature. And like AnonymousOtaku says, when has Superman every used his heat vision to ignore the durability of someone on the same level as him? Superman has used his heat vision to target molecular structures before, but he's always done it with a thin, concentrated, and precise beam of heat vision.

Superman states that heat vision works on a molecular level and there's nothing contradicting this statement. So stop trying to imply real life physics.

Never with a fieldwide blast. The clones can spread out and surround superman so he can't blast them all at once, and while he's looking one direction, they can all attack from behind him. So the clones are still fine. Jin could also use the Kinto-Un's mist shield function to block the heat vision. Additionally, the scan you provided has superman say "he isnt sure if he can do that again", so if he keeps trying huge blasts like that, he will tire out extremely quickly

Already debunked this.

Also as @XblackX stated,Supermans heat vision does burn in a atomic level. See [Here.] how superman she heat vision can cancel out and output temperatures at ABSOLUTE Zero. Even stated [his heatvison is beyond any standard scientific scale.]

But for now let's say it doesn't ignore dura like you want. For one thing the strange for his heat can be [planetary if he so desires definitely hitting all the clones.] and his heat vision can vaporize beings like Doomsday and his clones which are all on levels similar to superman who is already above mori in durability and strength. Can [burn through a imperiax probe which can contain a portion of imperiaxes power.]

Mori may be able to handle heat as hot as the sun but superman Burns FAR hotter than the sun could ever reach, and has been shown to burn through beings similar to him, superman holds himself back a lot but I. A fight like this he'd waste no time dispatching the clones in one wide ranged blast.

Superman has never shown that he can direct the space time holes. If he rips open the fabric of reality, he could just as easily end up in some other universe instead of getting out of the Gourd.

Superman stating his heat vision working on a molecular nature does not mean it ignores durability. See this character, whose attacks touch every atom in a island size structure, but does not ignore durability.

You haven't debunked this

Grudgeman1706 said:
Also as @XblackX stated,Supermans heat vision does burn in a atomic level. See [Here.] how superman she heat vision can cancel out and output temperatures at ABSOLUTE Zero. Even stated [his heatvison is beyond any standard scientific scale.]
How does cancelling out absolute zero equate to atomic destruction, and how does being beyond any standard scientific scale do the same? I need to see scans of Superman explicitly ignoring the durability of someone on the same level as him with his heat vision.

But for now let's say it doesn't ignore dura like you want. For one thing the strange for his heat can be [planetary if he so desires definitely hitting all the clones.] and his heat vision can vaporize beings like Doomsday and his clones which are all on levels similar to superman who is already above mori in durability and strength. Can [burn through a imperiax probe which can contain a portion of imperiaxes power.]

And Jin and his clones are just going to stand there and let Superman fly into space to roast them all? No, they are going to fly after him, they are going to dodge, they are going to block.

Mori may be able to handle heat as hot as the sun but superman Burns FAR hotter than the sun could ever reach, and has been shown to burn through beings similar to him, superman holds himself back a lot but I. A fight like this he'd waste no time dispatching the clones in one wide ranged blast.

Jin is literally completely unnaffected by the heat of the sun. That's not just "handling it", that's completely ignoring and not even sweating at temperatures of over 1 million degrees. The point at which something needs to burn hot enough to significantly hurt him is likely far higher. Superman holding himself back a lot is irrelevant in this fight, 4-B is his strongest consistent showing. Holding back against street thugs isn't applicable here. Those clones can appear everywhere around Superman and attack him from all angles.

Also, again. The gourd can absorb attacks. All Jin needs to do is hold the gourd in front of him, and Superman's heat vision will get sucked into it and be useless.

How does cancelling out absolute zero equate to atomic destruction, and how does being beyond any standard scientific scale do the same? I need to see scans of Superman explicitly ignoring the durability of someone on the same level as him with his heat vision. Your....Joking right? Absolute Zero is the temperature atoms stop moving all together it's literally the coldest theoretical temperature in the universe, this is the temperature that stops Sub atomic Particles!, and superman can cancel it out and more.

And Jin and his clones are just going to stand there and let Superman fly into space to roast them all? No, they are going to fly after him, they are going to dodge, they are going to block.

They won't be able to block an attack that will literally vaporize them as soon as it touches them, and they won't be able to outpace his heat vision either since they won't have the time to react due to the speed it can move and the wide range it covers.

Jin is literally completely unnaffected by the heat of the sun. That's not just "handling it", that's completely ignoring and not even sweating at temperatures of over 1 million degrees. The point at which something needs to burn hot enough to significantly hurt him is likely far higher.

You'd be surprise how little durability I need to withstand the heat of the sun, Supermans heat Vison Burns FAR HIGHER than the sun. Understand if it's capable of burning through beings like doomsday,darkseid, and parallax proves, you get it's going to burn right through Jin mo Ri.

Also, again. The gourd can absorb attacks. All Jin needs to do is hold the gourd in front of him, and Superman's heat vision will get sucked into it and be useless

Bruh your overestimating Jin's capability with that gourd, throughout GOH he rarely pulled out the gourd in mid combat, especially to block or absorb an attack, he won't have time to pull out his gourd and tell the chant to suck up the heat vison. By than it will be too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back