• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk but after a couple tries Supes would just send him to the Phantom Zone or whistle in a way that he's erased on a higher dimensional level (because comics).

The real cal howard said:
Idk but after a couple tries Supes would just send him to the Phantom Zone or whistle in a way that he's erased on a higher dimensional level (because comics).
Wouldn't things like passive future power null and fate manip stop that from happening?

Not sure what the Phantom zone is, but if it's BFR Yhwach can escape with Shadow (Presumeably since I don't know what it is). This isn't really fair though, maybe if Yhwach is allowed to use the Schrifts but even then the ridiculous speed difference doesn't really help.

Purgy said:
Not sure what the Phantom zone is, but if it's BFR Yhwach can escape with Shadow (Presumeably since I don't know what it is). This isn't really fair though, maybe if Yhwach is allowed to use the Schrifts but even then the ridiculous speed difference doesn't really help.
the phantom zone is in the middle of two 2A multiverses so bfr should work

Oliver de jesus said:
Purgy said:
the phantom zone is in the middle of two 2A multiverses so bfr should work
I'm not sure what that means tbh, is it like impossible to escape? Yhwach can hop dimensions with his Shadow technique.

you basically need a very high 2A range (not low 1C, since previously high 2A was low 1c, In case you are confused, the multiverses are infinitely the baseline for several times to get out (since I doubt the other end would be chosen which would be taken as a higher dimension)

Oh damn. Then the only issue thus far is the Phantom zone. But since the only things I know about it are what Oliver de jesus told me in this thread, I have no idea.

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't really matter. Supes can count all of Yhwach's atoms one by one before he can formulate a thought.
With all the Schrifts Yhwach can only really lose to BFR judging from Superman's profile, unless I missed one of his abilities.

I have my answer anyway, and tbf I expected as much. Some dude I was talking to thought Post Crisis Superman could solo Bleach casually. I was arguing that it's not that simple (especially with Yhwach and Soul King), he said nobody is even planetary,..

BakiHanma18 said:
I have my answer anyway, and tbf I expected as much. Some dude I was talking to thought Post Crisis Superman could solo Bleach casually. I was arguing that it's not that simple (especially with Yhwach and Soul King), he said nobody is even planetary,..
Pretty sure you could just read the profiles next time

Next time? I did this time... I made the thread to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I'm not brazen enough to assume that I know all the answers just by looking at 2 profiles

if Yhwach is at max and knows about superman's strength and speed I'm pretty sure he can use the yourself and get just as powerful as Kal

Oliver de jesus said:
the problem is that although he knows, his speed will be trillions of times less than that of superman.
Yhwach has passives like the balance and many more.

and if the new revisions pass Yhwach will be Massively FTL so the speed difference will not be that massive as it is with the current profile.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Oliver de jesus said:
the problem is that although he knows, his speed will be trillions of times less than that of superman.
Yhwach has passives like the balance and many more.
and if the new revisions pass Yhwach will be Massively FTL so the speed difference will not be that massive as it is with the current profile.
Even if Yhwach gets MFTL it's not even MFTL+ and Post Crisis Supes scales to Darkseid who flew across the universe in 5 seconds which was calculated to be around 52 quintilion times the speed of light and Yhwach will only be a few dozen times to a few hundred times the speed of light

The quintillions feat was rejected. Supes is now in the Quadrillions of times FTL range.

Still too much for even MFTL Yhwach doe.

As of now the thing i can see giving sups the win is his BFR but how likely is he to use them? does he use them as a last resort? out of the get go or if things get complicated like darkside or above complicated

I don't read comics and i don't know what Superman will start with, I mean if Yhwach plays his cards right he could do some damage but idk maybe he could use The Al mighty or any other Schriff like the Yourself or The Visinoary to imagine Supes growing Kryptonite on his body but I doubt he will do that...

If supe doesn't lead with BFR immediately and decide to punch him to death Ywhach would die, and would stay dead for few seconds, which would give him enough time to break supes in half from future as supe doesn't resist fatehax

I'm not sure if Yhwach actively needs to take action to change the future or Almighty can do it seperate from Yhwach's consciousness, as future was changed after Yhwach was killed by Ichigo. That's why final form Yhwach has Non-Corporeal and Type 7 for some reason

If fatehax also doesn't work change the wincon to death only so this can be an incon lol, but seems like Yhwach likely just outlive him I don't see Immortality on supes profile

Back