• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remind me, why doesn't Supes die instantly to RC? forgive me if he has resistance to soul manipulation, but if he does what kind of soul manipulation and to what extent?

That would be all well and good if Superman couldn't file his taxes, solve world hunger and create a cure for COVID-19 in the time it takes for Yhwach to fire a single neurone.

He does have resistance to it on his profile probably to a pretty crazy high level, i dont even know how can we say how potent Yhwach's RC is

Either way this match is just so awkward, in equal speed Yhwach destroys. But unequal speed Supe needs to immediately BFR him if Yhwach will just fatehax him to death, or incap, like he did to ichigo and Renji

I'm aware of the massive speed (and thus perception) difference between two characters. But what will Supes do against a guy he just atomized with one punch, he's dead, but not really, and can utilize his fatehax while dead.

Don't even know what Yhwach can do which Superman doesn't resist. He's resisted Mr Mxyzptlck's 5th dimensional magic many times.

Any mind-based abilities will not work btw. Superman can resist everything from Martian Manhunter to Darkseid.

EmperorRorepme said:
Don't even know what Yhwach can do which Superman doesn't resist. He's resisted Mr Mxyzptlck's 5th dimensional magic many times.

Any mind-based abilities will not work btw. Superman can resist everything from Martian Manhunter to Darkseid.
He doesn't resist fatehax according to his profile

Probably doesn't tell me much about his resistance. Going by the profile it seems to be done through a technique rather than gaining his resistance from another character with massive soul manipulation. And said resistance also depends on what kind of soul manipulation he's resistant to.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yhwach can't do much with that, unless there's some future where he can beat Superman when Superman resists basically everything.
There will be, he will create one where Supes broken in half.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yhwach can't do much with that, unless there's some future where he can beat Superman when Superman resists basically everything.

What does he resist exactly? 5D Magic dosen't tell me much, it's pretty vague unless you explain what he's resistant to.

He doesn't have resistance to fatehax and precog so there it goes

Having a couple of 5-D resistances doesn't matter when you're getting split apart by an hax you don't resist

Red-Eyed Specter said:
EmperorRorepme said:

What does he resist exactly? 5D Magic dosen't tell me much, it's pretty vague unless you explain what he's resistant to.
Well acording to his profle the 5D thing he resist is reality warping but i went to the profile and i dont see anywhere resistance to either absoprion, fate hax, soul hax, power copy hax, probability hax etc.

Culexus Assassin said:
If supe doesn't lead with BFR immediately and decide to punch him to death Ywhach would die, and would stay dead for few seconds, which would give him enough time to break supes in half from future as supe doesn't resist fatehax
I'm not sure if Yhwach actively needs to take action to change the future or Almighty can do it seperate from Yhwach's consciousness, as future was changed after Yhwach was killed by Ichigo. That's why final form Yhwach has Non-Corporeal and Type 7 for some reason

If fatehax also doesn't work change the wincon to death only so this can be an incon lol, but seems like Yhwach likely just outlive him I don't see Immortality on supes profile
Yhwach has Low-Godly regen with M-The Miracle

and the reason that Yhwach has type 7 immortality and non corpreal is because after ichigo defeated him Yhwach continued to exist as a non corpreal being for some reason

back to the match i will vote for inconclusive due to the different abillities that both characters have

No he picks futures out of countless futures he sees.

He rewrites them himself, he rewrote Zangetsu being broken in future, something he can't do if he were to fight Ichgo without his hax due to Ichigo being far stronger

Supes is also stronger, but he also can't do anything abiut his future getting altered into one where he's broken in half

EmperorRorepme said:
No he doesn't. He literally states himself he picks futures out of countless.

Yes he does, and he quite literally shows and states this several times. He rewrote the future to where all Bankai broke ( which doesn't magically happen. ), rewrote his deaths, and it happened several other times.

If he resist fatehax there is nothing Yhwach can do then

Supes wins either way if he resists fatehax and powernull won't do much since he barely has any hax

Tbf, he specifically tells Ichigo that the Almighty isn't the power to SEE the future, it's the power to TRANSFORM it

Culexus Assassin said:
Mr.Arecizoz said:
He doesn't have that stuff in character otherwise he'd just regen from Ichigo's slash instead of having to rewrite his future
he had his powers stopped by the still silver arrow

Mr. Arecios said:
he had his powers stopped by the silver arrow
Prior to that Ichigo killed him with aizen distracting. yhwach didn't regen from it instead he rewrote the future. So he doesn't have Sternritter stuff and doesn't use them in character

EmperorRorepme said:
Anyway I'll post some soul resistances. He resisted the soul manipulation from the Trans and this is what the Trans were going to do. So he handily resists anything Yhwach has soul wise.
Soul haxing 8 people or resisting the soul hax of someone that can use it on 8 people is very low level in bleach when yammy an arracar can soul hax 100s casually and with his reiatsu being stronger than that him and Yhwach being able to control and mantain souls from 3 planets and potentially an infinite amount of souls so the resistance of sups is more than very weak

i have no idea what Kubo was thinking when he wrote the battle i mean it was cool and all but there where alot of plot holes left to be solved i hope in 2021 anime that those plot holes might be answerd by fillers or some extended canon or some other way

Culexus Assassin said:
Mr.Arecizoz said:
He doesn't have that stuff in character otherwise he'd just regen from Ichigo's slash instead of having to rewrite his future
In this key (were is alowed for him to use the other powers) he is willing and will use them

@TOAA

Did you read the scans? Also do you know the Trans? They're higher dimensional being who went to Earth to absorb it entirely into one infinite union. So it's on par with SK soul hax if not better.

@Baki He does transform the future...by choosing a future. When he explains it in detail that's what he says. He chooses a future from countless futures that are like grains of sand.

Culexus Assassin said:
Mr. Arecios said:
he had his powers stopped by the silver arrow
Prior to that Ichigo killed him with aizen distracting. yhwach didn't regen from it instead he rewrote the future. So he doesn't have Sternritter stuff and doesn't use them in character
That is why this key is treated as out of character in other for him to use them so him being in this key makes him use those powers

Saying that Yhwach can't change futures is completely asinine.

The Almighty is the power ti change the future he can intervene with all futures he foresees he directly manipulates the future itself why the **** would all Bankai suddenly break in the future? Why would Zangetsu suddenly break for no reason in the future? What he does is rewrite them to his leisure.

Back