• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supreme Legends (Cinner VS Mao Mao) [GRACE]

I’ll list some things

Endurance: Cinner can fight with messed up bones or his stomach sliced down to the organs and take stab wounds, but Mao Mao managed to jump out a hole, move, and push a button after breaking all his already fractured bones so yeah, Mao Mao can definitely push his body farther here.
Stamina: Both can endure prolonged fights and injury, but there’s not many feats for Mao Mao here aside from briefly lifting a bolder and fighting Orangusnake in the hospital after his injury, Cinner meanwhile has taken on 70 people one after another so that’s in his favor.
Skill: This is interesting, both were trained from a young age, Mao Mao got Geraldine around 4 or 5 and Cinner started training at 7 or so. Both cherish their main weapons and have accumulated great skill with them along with others (Mao Mao has a whole weapon collection). Mao Mao probably has just a slight edge here given more outside experience.

Overall I think Cinner would win given his range of abilities, and with his agility plus strength advantage he could charge in and dominate before Mao Mao really thinks of any effective response. Even if Mao has better endurance he’ll be taking some good hits and a few strong blows have taken him out before.

Last edited:
I think Supreme Stickman Duelist may have the win, as I see, he wasn't even forced to use his defense shields

Back