• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SwaggyMgee vs. Aikkon

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Aikkon has this one, and I'm not just saying this because he's one of my OC's. He can take everything that SM would throw at him. One attack from him would end him quickly. The only thing SM really has is his greater speed, but not only would that be enough, but SM also cannot defeat Aikkon as he's survived a battle against a more powerful individual (Xai ) before. His stamina is greater but Aikkon can end things quickly via tanking and countering one of SM's attacks.

I'd say Aikkon more as well but it's very hard.

Though i'm confused as to why he has Immeasurable as normally it's for those who are above normal time and distance of a space-time continuum and for those of Low 2-C to High 1-B (though i've heard of characters having that but it's a specific case for each of them), Aikkon has the victory because his durability is higher than SM's (though i would liked a a brief explanation on why he has it on his page at least....like written on there, i mean). Both have the same AP but the difference is that a High 3-A would only do very little damage to one who has Low 2-C dura, while the other would absolutely stomp and beat the one with much lower Dura.

I plan to add a description as to why Aikkon's Dura is "At least Universe level+". It's basically because he survived a blast that would have destroyed an entire space-time continuum. Instead of dying his power was more-or-less cut in half and he was wounded.

Nah it's not your Aikkon character, Exo. It's SM's OC character's stats. There's no reasoning on them as to why they are as is which makes it hard to understand.

Anyways, my vote still stays on Aikkon. His Dura alone really gives him the victory here given waht one needs to do to harm/affect someone like him.

Probably not?

Aikkon's AP would destroy SM's much lower dura and kill instantly.

I'm not even sure if the ring can increase ones stats to Low 2-C let alone any higher. I even had someone confused on my wall when they asked a question about how can one destroy a whole space-time continuum if they don;t have space-time hax.

Also since your here Swaggy, could you explain if not write on SM's page as to why it has those stats you gave it?

You know what this fight reminds me of? That scene in Resurrection "F" where Freeza punches Goku, Goku shrugs it off and then one-inch punches Freeza. Only this time, the one-inch punch would kill the opponent.

Then again? I have seen cases of people perhaps getting scaled to Low 2-C and above if they are able to harm someone that's like perhaps of Aikkon's Low 2-C dura for instance. But i do think that some space-time hax should be included.

It's a main thing for those Tier 2 and above, after all.

Because whenever I play games, I always choose the fast and strong characters which are always in your face. Take Smash Bros. for example, my mains consist of those type of characters, Lucina, Olimar ect... So I prefer Strength and Speed over defense or all-rounded. I thought that the one, possibly broken ability (cursed flames) which I just did the math for (It shows that if you get a ball of it the size of the sun, you can't be 41007.6725 yards away from it, or else you will burn up), would carry him for his tier.

Also, I confered with Exo and we agreed to make a character (although his was made ages before mine) and make them fight, and we agreed on the tier 3-A. But the truth is, I prefer working with lower tier characters, about tier 5-6. I'm not good at making characters that strong. And I also wanted to mix it up a bit and not just do the generic old same stats.

There's probably something I missed, but that's why.

Fair enough, if you want you could make some lower tier characters, as I'll be making some of those myself in the near future.

I was just asking why SM is High 3-A and Immeasurable tho? Especially the speed part as i said from earlier?

IDK. Do you guys want to continue this match up anymore or what?

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
I think Cross meant Feat-wise.
This. Like what feat or reasoning makes him that low in Dura but what did he do for being that high in AP and Tier?

And by writing I mean I've written a paragraph so far. And the briefs of it are already on SM's page.

So shall we put this match on hold until SwaggyMgee's page gets a bit more development, or should we close eit and add it to Aikkon's victories?

There needs to be 3-4 votes in favor of one character. So far it's just two for Aikkon and it's not enough just yet.

That and Swaggy definitely needs to fix up his OC's stats. Especially putting in reasons NEXT to the actual statistics'. You should try helping Swaggy out there on that, Exo.

Anyways, i'll close this until he develops it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back