• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sweet Additions for Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Existence and Nonexistence Erasure: With the Keyblade, Can cause Nobodies to fade from existence who are consistently stated to be beings that don't exist. Warp is described as erasing his enemies from existence.

Causality Manipulation and Acausality Negation: Rewrote the deaths of the keyblade wielders and completed negated the prophecy of darkness prevailing and light expiring. This affected even Xehanort who is unaffected by changes to the past

Light Manipulation: Can use several light based attacks as a warrior of light

Time Manipulation: Via various stop spells including lethal frame which can affect people completely unaffected by regular stop spells

Flight: As show in several boss fights

Magnetism Manipulation and Attack Reflection: With magnet spellsand With reflect

Statistics Amplification: Has a number of transformations to use that increase his stats in a variety of ways

Power Bestowal: Should scale to other keyblade users who can pass the power of their keyblades onto others

Ressurectio: Has the power to "bring back those that have been lost or no longer exist" with the power of waking. However it is arguably not combat applicable. Can ressurect himself with Tinker Bell, Kupo Coin, and willing himself back with the power of his friends.

Status Effect Inducement: Capable of inducing fear in his enemies, scramble their motor controls, blind them, put them to sleep, and shrink them down to miniscule sizes

Damage Boost: Can restore his own mana by taking damage

Darkness Manipulation and possibly Rage Power: Can call upon the darknesss in his heart to enter Anti and Rage form which use dark based attacks

Homing Attack: With trinity limit

Sora and Remy

I agree with everything except Causality Manipulation and Immortality type 8.

Causality Manipulation is Reality Warping, and the other thing is more Kairi resurrecting Sora than a "real" type 8.

Lastly, I'm neutral about the erasure of nobodies counting as erasing non-existent guys as I heard that Nobodies weren't truly considered non-existent here, but if they are then I agree with that, too.

>Sees Conceptual Manipulation

I won't comment about this as I'm not an espert, but know that you need the ability explicitly described as affecting concepts.

Isn't the Nobodies fading away just what they themselves naturally do when dying?

I agree with Triforce comments, i'm fine with the others since i'm surprised he lacked these since he had Flight since 1, and the last one might not count since i heard ohk was/will be removed.

Sora can also reduce damage via Aero, i was planning to make a CTR for the ability of other char.

Everything looks good? I agree with the others. I don't really know why you asked for my presence, I've never seen anything to do with Kingdom Hearts before

Have the accepted revision been made? If so, I can close this.

Unlocked to say two things to ABoogie:

1] You added the ability the wrong way it's for example Flight inside [[ ]] and not https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Flight.

2] I'm aware that Sora has a lot of abilities, but Flight and other abilities were already in the profile, you could have noticed that instead of abilities that were already in the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back