• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Syndrome (The Incredibles) VS Queen Bee (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)

7jatYuo.png
The_Incredibles_-_Syndrome_-_Render.png

Last edited:
Ohh that's an intetesting one.

Queen Bee have the AP advantage, but Syndrome is much smarter and more strategic, can fly and has his zero point energy to immobilize Queen Bee.

I would say Syndrome wins here mid difficulty

....isn't this a REALLY easy win for Syndrome considering the Zero-Point Energy thing is his opening move?

Like, stomp-easy?

Zero Point Energy that Syndrome uses is just point and freeze, no way she's dodging that

Attack Speed for beams isn't equalized

I genuinely don't think she's even having a chance to win this

Attack Speed for beams isn't equalized
Bad wording against a character that's orders of magnitude faster.

Anyways. I don’t particularly see the issue. The only instance that I recall Syndrome catching someone not off-guard was Mr. Incredible once at a rather close range. I don’t particularly see why it's blitzing worth in any SE scenario. Especially when going by SBA, where they start much, much farther than the distance between Syndrome and Mr Incredible in that scene.
I genuinely don't think she's even having a chance to win this
She out ranges and can one-shot. There's also the fact that Syndrome doesn’t has experience in direct confrontation and hasn’t fought a character as acrobatic as Queen Bee, who has experience dealing with ranged fighters that can one-shot her and homing attackers.

Physically Battle: Queen Bee have a major advantage in hand to hand combat, because she fight against many akumatized villans in the chapter: Mayura. The Heroes Day special episode. And it was the third time using his miraculous. Also, Syndrome have the physically abilities of a normal person. Even, in their page, it says that Syndrome have Peak Human reaction. For win a battle against Queen Bee, he should use Omnidroid, then, he would have a advantage in the combat. Two against One. But, in this thread, I dont know if Syndrome can use it. With a Queen Bee's single punch, she can destroy Syndrome. It is a 7-C punch against a 10-B body. Then Queen Bee Wins.
In the SPEED,
Syndrome have Peak Human speed reaction. The ZP have a speed of Subsonic. Meanwhile, Queen Bee have a Massively Hipersonic combat and speed reaction.

Hax Battle: The two characters have the same hax: Paralysis Inducement. but they have a diference. The Syndrome's PI is temporal and the Queen Bee's PI is, apparently, eternal. Syndrome must shoot is PI beam with the Zero Point energy and, when this impact with his victim, then it is paralized. BUT. If the beam is interrupted, then the victim will escape free. By the other hand, Venom, Queen Bee's special abilitie, only need one hit to make effect and paralize it. We can say that Syndrome can catch Queen Bee and the battle will be over.
But, What happen if Syndrome use his Zero Point Energy?
Syndrome paralyses QB forever, but he is a human and he need to rest. Then, he must throw his opponent against solid objects and he will damage her. But, we don't know exactly if a victim can be harmed when it is under the Zero Point's effect. We only know that Syndrome activate and deactivate the ZP to hurt her like in the battle of Mr. Incredible and Syndrome. (He desactivate and activate the beam to hurt his enemy). He can use the ZP Beam to throw to his opponent to a Volcan or a ravine, however, we don´t know the context of the battle. We don´t know where happen it. He can use his bomb to hurt her, but, he must deactivate his ZP Beam to make it. (It exist many forms to win with his Zero Point and it exist many forms for Queen Bee to survive).

My Conclusion: Queen Bee wins via his combat experience and his SPC, exactly his Speed.

If Syndrome would get tired from using it, then I would say Queen Bee would actually win, especially if he actively uses it

Switching to Queen Bee

Back