• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken vs Indra's Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
This calc determines the diameter of the explosion of Naruto and Sasuke's final attacks, don't worry this is not about how Naruto's Earth is bigger it's about the diameter of the explosion, I ran the numbers, and it makes sense. http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-v...uto-calc-naruto-and-sasuke-multi-planet-level The calculation uses the distance from the Hidden leaf to the Hidden sand as a reference, part of the calc shows that the distance is 27,519km, while the distance from the Tenpenchi crater to the Valley of the End is Half that distance aka 27,519/2= 13759.5km. The blast never hit Earth however, it reached the Tenpenchi crater, distance reffers to radius making the diameter of the blast 27,519km which is slightly over twice the size of our Earth. This hasn't been discussed I checked, and I know somebody out there is going to close this for some reason but it's proof that, at the very least the blast is larger than planetary. Again I know this is going to get shut down by someone, because people can't stand to hear anything beyond Moon level, without it being a complete outlier when it comes to Naruto. I hope at least some of you consider this.

Planet level??

Cmon they blast even dont reach Konoha or other countrys....

I think they attack "only" Country-Continent lvl in Dc dont more, because if they very strong attack they easily reach other countrys and destroy many citys...

Bills1992 said:
Planet level??

I think they attack "only" Country-Continent lvl in Dc dont more, because if they very strong attack they easily reach other countrys and destroy many citys...
because they're more than 20,000km away

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Bills1992 said:
Planet level??

Nah i dont think.

Here Naruto world Map:

[[1]]

Sasuke and Naruto fight in Valley of the end...

The Blast even dont reach Konoha, they cant be 20,000km bro^^

Bills1992 said:
Mobzzzzz5 said:
Bills1992 said:
Planet level??

Nah i dont think.
Here Naruto world Map:

[[1]]

Sasuke and Naruto fight in Valley of the end...

The Blast even dont reach Konoha, they cant be 20,000km bro^^
Forget Konoha, it reached the Tenpenchi crater, on ur map which is Hoshigakure, the god tree which was 13,000km away, and we wouldn't know becasue konoha was covered with tree roots with cacoones hanging from them, so as far as I know it could have reached konoha, because lightning was shown striking near the trees roots.

well it very well could be large planet level but for that to be accepted we would have to calc on how big the naruto earth is ect and that would take alot of time and resourcess , we would need to rescale alot of characters, its just seems a bit much for the amount of evidence we have, we get more evidence in the future to support all these things we might make revisions but as of now i think the profiles are fine the way they are

This seems very faulty to me that a blast that is only maybe a country or multiple countries length in size is large planet level, seems like wank.

Before we go further 1.naruto vs sasuke chapter (around few last chapter)prove naruto verse is not that big 2.people from konohan can see meteors that summons by edo madara (which is only island size)

This seems like wanking to the Max to me, unless there is actual offical source of Naruto earth size. I can't accept these assumption.

Unless there is an official calculation for the size of the Naruto planet, it is safe to assume that the world is Earth-sized.

Alternatively, if the clash between Naruto and Sasuke is Large Planet level, wouldn't all the energy generated by the explosion obliterate the entire planet?

This is too iffy to justify for an upgrade.

Shadowbokunohero said:
well it very well could be large planet level but for that to be accepted we would have to calc on how big the naruto earth is ect and that would take alot of time and resourcess , we would need to rescale alot of characters, its just seems a bit much for the amount of evidence we have, we get more evidence in the future to support all these things we might make revisions but as of now i think the profiles are fine the way they are
But more evidence would change everything speed, attack potency, durability, all that stuff and I've already argued for a Naruto's planet calc, and it got closed although it was accurate

Burning Full Fingers said:
Eh? The calculation for the attacks actually resulted in Large Planet level? Is that even possible?
I didn't say that I said the explosion's diameter is larger than our Earth for t to be lasrge planet level one would have to ignore Earth's durability, however it is at least planet level

Celestial Pegasus said:
This seems very faulty to me that a blast that is only maybe a country or multiple countries length in size is large planet level, seems like wank.
review the calc the math is there

Jonathanlighter said:
how big is naruto verse?
we dont know, we have people like Kaguya, Momoshiki, and Kinshiki that came from somewhere else, not on Naruto's Earth so whether it's another planet, or just another dimension they are not humans, The naruto verse at least has other planets.

AllanSaiyan said:
This seems like wanking to the Max to me, unless there is actual offical source of Naruto earth size. I can't accept these assumption.
This isn't about Naruto's planet but about the attack.

Can you stop spam the thread by quote everyone comment one by one?
Do this:

@Burning Full Fingers:
blah
@Shadowbokunohero:
blah
@Celestial Pegasus:
blah
@Jonathanlighter:
blah

Not Jim Sterling said:
Emm bruh, I'm pretty sure even t5forums(your own link) themself is laughing and reject the calc.
Just because they thought it was wrong doesn't mean it's wrong the numbers make sense

Lina Shields said:
Unless there is an official calculation for the size of the Naruto planet, it is safe to assume that the world is Earth-sized.
Alternatively, if the clash between Naruto and Sasuke is Large Planet level, wouldn't all the energy generated by the explosion obliterate the entire planet?

This is too iffy to justify for an upgrade.
This isn't about the planet's size, and I didn't claim that it was large planet level, I'm just saying it's planet level, because you're right if it was large planet level it would have destroyed their Earth, but it didn't but the diameter of the attack is larger than the diameter than our Earth which is in terms of our solar system an average sized planet. so no not large planet just planet level attack

The size of the planet is still related to the attacks diameter, and the entire attack can still be seen through the horizon.

I understand that but that's not what I want to discuss in this thread, what I brought up is the attack diameter so if that gets accepted then it comes to the size of the planet, but not now.

The only canon movie that shows the Naruto Earth is The Last where we get some decent Earth shots. Here's one of the best shots of the planet along with album. You can see the Frost nation (more or less) in the shot. So from the look the Naruto world has a single super-continent and the map we see in the series is just canonically a small section of the world . So I don't think that distance calc works (unless we say the Naruto Earth is like, Toriko Earth sized).

EDIT: And I should add that there's a large island to the east of the Lightning country that can be seen at the start and end of the planetary rotation . So we should've gotten a complete world view I think. So there shouldn't be some random other continent that was missing from the shot.

That there isn't another landmass. It's just one mega-continent with a few large islands around it.

Xx
Imo, regardless of where the clash's effects reached, it won't reach Planet level due to the fact that it didn't reach the same span vertically.

The power gap between the two images on the left is huge as earth is far more resistant to being pushed by the shockwave than air.I'd guess it'd be Multi-continental to Moon, though that's nothing new... but that's just me guessing.

@Gemmysaur it did reach the same span vertically as it was shot above the clouds, and reached Earth so vertically the explosion went a minimum of 10km down from the place where the attacks made contact so yes it did reach the same vertical span

Please refer to the image and the second sentence of my post.

The power gap between the two images on the left is huge as earth is far more resistant to being pushed by the shockwave than air.

For those who argue that the Planet isn't larger than ours, an explosion that vsbattle claimed to be small planet level, spanned around two countries on Naruto's planet, but that's not the topic of this discussion.

Gemmysaur said:
Please refer to the image and the second sentence of my post.
The power gap between the two images on the left is huge as earth is far more resistant to being pushed by the shockwave than air.
But that wasn't shockwave it was part of the exposion as lightning only hit the place the explosion was on top of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back