• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's too fast of a bump

That said I don't think Aang can really counter something that can distort space and even if Aang can fly I think Tanya is superior to him airborne.

How effective is her distortion of space?

Rocker1189 said:
Tankya does not mess around, I really dont see how Aang could win this.
Aang in the avatar state doesn't mess around either.

Also the second part of the argument is officially a fallacy according to article eleven in the fallacies page.

I mean, I did not really mean that as an argument for her to win. I was just commenting on the difference in their verses.

Oh, ok.

But since Aang is in the Avatar State by default, he doesn't mess around either.

Yup. Issue is Tanya would probably be superior in flight maneuvers and she has the bonus of not relying on elemental attacks and having a nuke bullet that distorts space. And even if it's survived there's the oxygen deprivation thing. Of course Aang can win if he get close, but likely he'll take damage before reaching her.

So yeah likelier for Tanya to win.

Can't Aang just suck all the oxygen out of her lungs? Like Zaheer did?

I know it's not in his character, but is he willing to kill?

Tanya: 2

Aang: 0

Also, they are both in character, and even in the Avatar State Aang never killed so he would probably not do that.

Also, we don't even know if Aang he knows that technique.

According to SBA, Aang should be willing to kill. And it's not a technique, it's simple airbending.

So I am voting for Aang via sucking air out of the lungs.

Air deprivation isn't an issue for her and she's lasted on low oxygen level surroundings before. She could realize that, and shoot out a blast to propel herself away and fly away.

That said I don't think I ever seen Avatar State Aang do that.

I vote Tanya for reasons above also oxygen deprivation shouldnt be a problem since Tanya has a magic that allows her to survive surroundings with low oxygen

Tanya is pretty casually in 8-C. She also has telekinesis to incapacitate Aang until she lands a fight-ending hit. My vote is on Tanya.

Back