• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Godlike Spear user vs Godlike spear user. I was going to make this myself

Tatsumi should take this, Lancer's healing is only during a full moon and Tatsumi has a huge range advantage with flight and his fire breath. Plus Tatsumi's reactive evolution should help him out.

PRAISE BE FOR NOT USING ANOTHER GILGAMESH MATCHUP!

This is apocrypha Vlad, in character, so he would never become a vampire to get the low-high regen anyway.

Vlad: 0

Tatsumi: 1

The usage of Kazikli Bey need the employment of Demonic Defender of the State. Which need weeks IIRC to prepare and cannot be done while in combat. Either clarify that in your OP or Vlad doesn't has it

Ok, I'll do what I did in my other Black Lancer thread (nods towards related threads bar in a shameless act of self-promotion)

This fight now uses Composite Vlad, with all requirements to use his stakes fulfilled. Battle does not take place during the full moon however (so no Low-High Regen)

Well, Composite Vlad sure has a lot of options to take. He can just turn into mist if attacked or countless bats. And he arguably can end the fight by sucking Tatsumi blood and making him his underling

Kinda hard to do that when your opponent is covered in armor and can fly and has fire breath.

Also, reactive evolution.

Make a second round where Black goes all out, even if it is OOC

Vlad only needs to use Demonic Defenfer of the State whenever he is outside of his territory (aka Romania). He can still use Kazikli Bey outside of his territory, coming from his body instead of the floor.

Don't remember if it needs a week of preparation to use the skill.

Its also hard to hit something that can go intangible. Also composite Vlad has superior stats due to being composite

mountain level durability from EXTRA Vlad and mountain level AP from Berserker Vlad. Not to mention Vlad's DDotS gives a stat boost equal to A ranked ME, further boosting his stats. He also has every variation of Kazikli Bey which gave him spammable stakes which has fear inducing property, can take material from the surrounding to make it even more spammable, and deals greater damage the more sinful and depraved his opponent is. EXTRA Vlad also has Ceremonial Purge in which he'll stab himself and all the damage done to him will also be dealt to the enemy. And also an A ranked Battle Continuation that makes it very hard to kill him

So yeah. Making a Servant to be composite tends to be dumb and confusing (not that its a bad idea nor im complaining though)

That's not a composite.

Composite is taking the best feats from each, not combining them. I don't see Dracula even scratching Tatsumi.

Also sinful doesn't mean anything, ultimately Tatsumi was taking some lives to save the empire, he isn't evil or depraved.

Vampire Vlad was strong enough to shoot stakes comparable to noble phantasms, he even managed to hurt Karna with his armour on. So he is strong enough to kill Tatsumi.

Which is why i said it tends to be dumb. Stats is easier things to deal with. He now has concrete mountain level in both AP and durability, not a mere likely mountain level AP and durability. Now how would you define his skillset ? Best NP feats ? Which NP we're talking about here ? The HS and thus Servant Vlad III has 4 of it. Which NP feat would you use ? Because in the end they're all his best NP feat because each are separate or different version of NP. How would you deal with all his skills ? Because in the end, every each one of them are also his best feats of that skills

Tl;dr

Making a Servant composite is as impossible as cramping a full HS into 1 discernable Class Container

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Vampire Vlad was strong enough to shoot stakes comparable to noble phantasms, he even managed to hurt Karna with his armour on. So he is strong enough to kill Tatsumi.
Wot? How did he harm someone with country level durability?

Legend of Dracula is so overpowered in Apocrypha compared to Grand Order it's hilarious, Dracula Vlad fought 6 servants and was stated to be able to beat both Karna and Achilles. He threw his stakes with such power that it was comparable to noble phantasms and dealt damage to Karna with said stakes.

Well, logically they're the same thing though. Since Berserker Vlad is just a Vlad under the effect of LoD while being concious and not losing his sanity

Harming a country level either makes this a stomp or is irrelevant due to the version being used.

Also can he ALWAYS be intangible?

Composite Vlad has legend of dracula so I'm pretty sure he stomps. I'm gonna make a Fate Revision thread soon once I stop being lazy, since I think some of the profiles are weirdly scaled/slightly inaccurate.

Considering its a natural skill he gained after becoming a Vampire due to LoD, i would say yes. But then he wouldn't be able to do anything to his opponent as well

Compositing a Servant is just like trying to cram a full HS into one container, its something thats not possible. In vs context however, it became less confusing as you can handwave some in-universe mechanic. In term of stats, its easier to determine, but still confusing in term of what the Servant in question has. What NP does he possesses ? What Skills that he has ? So you may want to clarify what does this comp Vlad has, and if he has all the power from all variation of Vlad, then there's no way for Tatsumi to win here. Hes outgunned in both stats and in hax department

Still Vlad. Berserker Vlad is just a Vlad that's contantly under the effect of LoD while still being concious, which in Apocrypha has shown to be capable of hurting Karna with his armor on. And although Kazikli Bey lost its fear inducing property, its still a very spammable NP

Back