• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Luffy cannot one shot Tatsumi and as long as that can’t happen, Tatsumi pretty much ends up skinning him alive.

And you hit him once with any hax, and he does not die, he becomes resistant to it
Also the AP gap will increase within seconds of the battle starting.

Last edited:
I know A>B>C logic isn't plausible but considering that Luffy beated up Garou, what's make this match different?
The fact that Garou does not become resistant to hax and also I think Luffy dura neg.
But Tats well becomes resistant to hax and unlike Garou, Tatsumi has had his inside turned into puddle like twice and regenerated instantly, so Luffy duraneg is out already
What is left is well skill and a battle of AP, and well I’m pretty sure Tatsumi takes that.

The fact that Garou does not become resistant to hax and also I think Luffy dura neg.
But Tats well becomes resistant to hax and unlike Garou, Tatsumi has had his inside turned into puddle like twice and regenerated instantly, so Luffy duraneg is out already
What is left is well skill and a battle of AP, and well I’m pretty sure Tatsumi takes that.
i think Tatsumi has the ap advantage, but skill i don't think so

what is the ap of Luffy? Tatsumi is 1,58 petatons

Well from the Budo and Esdeath skill stomping to him doing otherwise
Pretty much
damn that, should be added to the profile, sorry but can you give me the scans so i can add them?

edit: i think that might be accelerated development going from getting outskilled to skill stomping, like Solid snake and Liquid Ocelot fight but i might be wrong

Its a bit far fetched to say he skills stomped esdeath since it was a moment of weakness for her but she still out stats him at that point so its hard to say

damn that, should be added to the profile, sorry but can you give me the scans so i can add them?

edit: i think that might be accelerated development going from getting outskilled to skill stomping, like Solid snake and Liquid Ocelot fight but i might be wrong
He already has accelerated development on his page
I personally made the thread for it
Its a bit far fetched to say he skills stomped esdeath since it was a moment of weakness for her but she still out stats him at that point so its hard to say
Yes she was like millions of times stronger than he is and somehow he could knock her out, but i get your point

Either way, since luffy can't one shot, tatsumi adapts to all his shit + gets stronger and faster every second

Tatsumi gets his regeneration negated and blown up from the inside.

Worst Tatsumi ever handled was his stomach getting cut open, very different than internal explosions.

No it isn’t getting negated
It is a natural regen
Also Kaido regen never got negated, everyone keeps screaming regen negation and somehow I never saw it
Worst Tatsumi ever handled was his stomach getting cut open, very different than internal explosions.
Nope not just that, he was also squashed by Shikoutazer twice. So pretty much he can regenerate muddled organs.
And Luffy gets a chance and after that well it is pretty much just a kick and punch thing and yeah unless he is also a low budget SCP like tats, he is getting stomped pretty fast

Also, how good in a fight is Tyrant Tatsumi, since he is a dragon instead of a human, so his fighting style will be vastly different in comparison to his human self

If he can regenerate,
If he can outskill,
If he can instantly fodderize the AP gap even further beyond,
If he can resist hax,

How exactly does Luffy win in any conceivable scenario?

Luffy cannot one shot Tatsumi and as long as that can’t happen, Tatsumi pretty much ends up skinning him alive.
I'd beg to differ, a Ryou directly to the head would indeed kill Tatsumi. He doesn't have Mid levels of Regeneration so that's completely bullshit.
And you hit him once with any hax, and he does not die, he becomes resistant to it
Yeah no, that's a complete and total NLF. Tatsumi has never shown to the ability to evolve a resistance against durability negation. Your severely overestimating his Reactive Evolution.
Also the AP gap will increase within seconds of the battle starting.
Tatsumi's Reactive Evolution isn't that busted, he's never been shown to have absurd jumps in tier and Luffy's Reactive Power Level is enough for him to go from High 6-C to 6-A within the span of minutes.

Tatsumi didn't evolve in seconds to match Esdeath, he got one shot the moment Esdeath hit him.
No it isn’t getting negated
It is a natural regen
Marco's is Transmutation and Biological, aka natural regeneration.
Also Kaido regen never got negated, everyone keeps screaming regen negation and somehow I never saw it.
Kaido has stronger Haki, so yeah no he wouldn't be affected by a inferior level of Haki's Regeneration Negation. Honestly your argument with the regeneration is just appeal to ignorance.
Nope not just that, he was also squashed by Shikoutazer twice. So pretty much he can regenerate muddled organs.
Scans? Because he literally almost died whenever Esdeath cut his stomach open.
And Luffy gets a chance and after that well it is pretty much just a kick and punch thing and yeah unless he is also a low budget SCP like tats, he is getting stomped pretty fast.
Lmao Tatsumi is not a bootleg SCP 682, that's a funny ass meme.

Also no, Tatsumi doesn't outskill.

I beg to differ.
Gets stabbed through his spine, squashed, which would basically turn his organs into a puddle, regenerates not just the wound but his completely destroyed armor in seconds.

When has lupus ever negated anyone's regeneration?

I beg to differ.
Gets stabbed through his spine, squashed, which would basically turn his organs into a puddle, regenerates not just the wound but his completely destroyed armor in seconds.

Yeah no, you'd need a direct statement of all his organs getting turned into a puddle, and that's doubtful as well given the state of his body. Getting stabbed through the spine is irrelevant here. All we see is Tatsumi around a puddle of blood, that doesn't mean his organs were turned into paste.
When has lupus ever negated anyone's regeneration?
Lol.

I'd beg to differ, a Ryou directly to the head would indeed kill Tatsumi. He doesn't have Mid levels of Regeneration so that's completely bullshit.
Give me a scan of luffy Blowing anyone up with ryou.
Yeah no, that's a complete and total NLF. Tatsumi has never shown to the ability to evolve a resistance against durability negation. Your severely overestimating his Reactive Evolution.
He's been completely immune to poison that affects even aka me despite never been exposed to it before, He's immediately resisted a vibration attack that instantly pulverized people's bones without experiencing it before either, he gained resistance to time stop of all things despite just experiencing it once.

Its not NLF to say he evolves hax resistance with his RE when he has feats of doing it everytime.
Tatsumi's Reactive Evolution isn't that busted, he's never been shown to have absurd jumps in tier and Luffy's Reactive Power Level is enough for him to go from High 6-C to 6-A within the span of minutes.

Tatsumi didn't evolve in seconds to match Esdeath, he got one shot the moment Esdeath hit him
Can you point out where esdeath one shots him here?

Edit: forgot to add the scans.

It did not kill Kaido, it won’t kill him,
Pretty simple
You mean days of training? Cause it was not minutes he spent quite sometime in that jail
And we have Tatsumi one shot someone who kind of was ragdolling him and the entire squad
He got hit by Budo once and got knocked back totally kind of a one shot and then the next he matches Budo the next hit and the third hit, he knocked Budo away.

Knocked out someone millions of times stronger than him after clashing a few times(though I should note she was distracted)

From him not been able to scratch Base Shikoutazer and getting one shotted by base Shikoutazer to him one shoting purge mode Shikoutazer in the next few panels

So yes Tats RE is that impressive

Kaido has stronger Haki, so yeah no he wouldn't be affected by a inferior level of Haki's Regeneration Negation. Honestly your argument with the regeneration is just appeal to ignorance.
yeah No, go and make a CRT on the haki page it says unnatural regen
You are the ignorant one here.
So as long as that is there and Tats regen is natural, he regenerates and well proceeds to stomp
Yeah no, that's a complete and total NLF.
I’m pretty sure he already resist vibrations that burst people up
Resisted Timestop after experiencing it once
Resisted freezing also
Somyes it’s not NLF
Also no, Tatsumi doesn't outskill
At first he won’t, give him 5 seconds

If he can regenerate,
If he can outskill,
If he can instantly fodderize the AP gap even further beyond,
If he can resist hax,

How exactly does Luffy win in any conceivable scenario?
Well it’s not a stomp
He just most likely will end up winning

But here all of Tatsumi match borderlines towards a stomp if it drags

Give me a scan of luffy Blowing anyone up with ryou.
That's literally the entire point of Ryou, it's to blow someone up from the inside out.
main-qimg-6512eff8cc1528026575f5c626c5ad6a-lq

He's been completely immune to poison that affects even aka me despite never been exposed to it before.
Very different than adapting to a much superior form of Durability Negation. Not to mention said poison incapacitated him.
He's immediately resisted a vibration attack that instantly pulverized people's bones without experiencing it before either, he gained resistance to time stop of all things despite just experiencing it once.
Except that it doesn't pulverize bones, it only cracks them and paralyzes the.
https://m.imgur.com/a/lDoseWS
Its not NLF to say he evolves hax resistance with his RE when he has feats of doing it everytime.
No, it's a complete and total NLF to say that he'll gain a resistance that's not within the realm of possibility for him. Show me him adapting to internal explosion that blow you up from the inside.
https://m.imgur.com/a/lDoseWS
Can you point out where esdeath one shots him here?
Here.
He literally matches esdeath's skill despite esdeath out stating him in every *******, imagination way
Luffy's East Blue skill feats already shit on everything in Akame Ga Kill.
It did not kill Kaido, it won’t kill him,
Pretty simple
Tatsumi isn't Kaidou who'd going to be getting Mid levels of Regeneration and he already has durable organs.
You mean days of training? Cause it was not minutes he spent quite sometime in that jail.
What? Luffy didn't spend days of training to get to 6-A. He got 6-A via Zenkai boosts during his fight with Kaidou.
And we have Tatsumi one shot someone who kind of was ragdolling him and the entire squad.
Tatsumi doesn't magically climb to the top of his tier, at best his growth is unquantifiable. Luffy's done the same exact thing a bunch of times.
He got hit by Budo once and got knocked back totally kind of a one shot and then the next he matches Budo the next hit and the third hit, he knocked Budo away.
And how strong were they both at the time?
Knocked out someone millions of times stronger than him after clashing a few times(though I should note she was distracted)
Tatsumi never one shot Esdeath.
From him not been able to scratch Base Shikoutazer and getting one shotted by base Shikoutazer to him one shoting purge mode Shikoutazer in the next few panels.
Which is a jump from High 6-C to 6-A, Luffy's done the same with Kaidou.
So yes Tats RE is that impressive.
And Luffy's is equally impressive in terms of growth.
yeah No, go and make a CRT on the haki page it says unnatural regen
I'm pretty sure Teigu themselves are heavily implied to be magical in nature, far from being natural.
You are the ignorant one here.
Nice counter argument.
So as long as that is there and Tats regen is natural, he regenerates and well proceeds to stomp.
His regeneration isn't granted by natural means, and no he definitely ain't stomping considering Luffy's growth is equally as potent.
I’m pretty sure he already resist vibrations that burst people up.
No, they crack bones.
Resisted Timestop after experiencing it once
Resisted freezing also
Somyes it’s not NLF
Completely different than durability negation. Esdeath freezes time with her cold manipulate, so a resistance to cold would grant a resistance to her form of time stop.
At first he won’t, give him 5 seconds
Yeah no, Luffy's already vastly above Tatsumi in skill and has similar if not better growth than Tatsumi.

Also just happening to leave out the part where the more Tatsumi evolves the more Animalistic and beast like he'll become? His RE doesn't help him cover gaps in skill and has some serious draw backs.

Back