• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TBATE Discussion Thread

It's still a bit rough but i think that's the best I can do:

POWERS AND ABILITIES

"The beginning after the end" (later referred to as TBATE) is a decently powerful verse with a pretty clear cut power division. The lowest characters (Black core mages) scale around Building level , with mid-tiers (Yellow to Silver core mages) scaling from Town level to Large Town level , while high to god tiers (White to Integration stage mages and Warrior Asuras) scaling anywhere from Small City level up to Small Country level.

TBATE is also a decently fast verse with incredibly early statments of Low-tiers surpassing the speed of sound , with Mid tiers scaling from High-Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic levels by the virtue of verse providing multipliers used for downscaling, High-tiers usually scale from Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-relativistic by the virtue of lightning magic (currently accepted as moving with the speed of real Lightning and some spells having a multipier) not being a threat to most characters to stronger High-tiers reaching Relativistic speeds with FTL charged attack speeds by being massively faster , having the multipiers to back it up and preforming a pretty blatant FTL feat, all the while God tiers scale to speeds barely above FTL due to upscaling and multipiers

In terms of lifting strength the verse starts off rather weak but still clearly above normal humans due to mana wich upgrades all physical stats , while in later parts of the story it grows by leaps and bounds with most Low-tiers scaling to Superhumans levels of lifting strength , Mid-tiers scaling anywhere from Class K to Class G , High-tiers downscaling to baseline Class T from stronger characters one of which resisted the pull of gravity from the black hole 3 meters in front of her and the strongest High-tiers going higher into class T , while God tiers scale to almost the peak of Class T

The main sources of power in the world of TBATE are Mana and Aether which are also building blocks of TBATE universe , all mages are able to utilize mana in two different ways Augmenting (strengthening the body) and Conjuring (casting spells) with most mages focusing on one or the other due to the inborn difference in their mana veins and channels with the distinction lessening the stronger you become , Augmenting (which gives the characters of the verse most of their physical characteristics) also provides a substantial amount of abilities listed here (
source) with higher levels even allowing characters to better withstand such devastating attacks like absolute zero and most elemental attacks of the verse and even allowing true flight for most of High-tiers and almost all of the God-tiers. Conjuring on the other hand gives character's a bunch of means to manipulate the world such as Elemntal , Gravity , Sound , Metal , Magma , Weather manipulation and a few others. Aether on the other hand allows the manipulation of the world on a more fundamental level (as it governs over space , time ,life and fate) with any living being predetermined for only one path it grants abilities such as Life/Death manipulation , Spatial manipulation (Including Teleportation , Pocket reality creation/manipulation etc...) , Time manipulation (Including Time stop , Precognition etc...) and at the peak of aether stands Fate manipulation. Despite Aether being so strong it's users are extremely few and far in-between (Mainly the Djinn who are extinct , Dragons and a few others) and most of its users utilise watered down versions of it as not a lot of beings can handle full burden of aether.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain to me why is basically everyone in TBATE nuclear tier? The pages tell me nothing and there is no verse page.

Verse Page done.
You can now add your names to the supporters list
Thanks to SODAKU, you can easily get statistics and PnA so that you can make as many profiles as possible as long as you have an idea of their core level.
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this project in one way or the other

Verse Page done.
You can now add your names to the supporters list
Thanks to SODAKU, you can easily get statistics and PnA so that you can make as many profiles as possible as long as you have an idea of their core level.
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this project in one way or the other
Okay looks good , but firstly I wanted to inquire if i can tinker with it (mainly adding some links where i think they are necessary necessary and shortening the list of Arthur's abilities as some of them are already in a blog about core abilities?

Secondly your blog about abilities related to core stages are lacking some chapter sources , and i aim to update mine sometime in the future, i wanted to know if I could replace your blog about core related abilities with updated mine?

Okay looks good , but firstly I wanted to inquire if i can tinker with it (mainly adding some links where i think they are necessary necessary and shortening the list of Arthur's abilities as some of them are already in a blog about core abilities?
We'll need a CRT to change anything from now
Secondly your blog about abilities related to core stages are lacking some chapter sources , and i aim to update mine sometime in the future, i wanted to know if I could replace your blog about core related abilities with updated mine?
Same as the above
The pages are linked to my blog
Any changes now will require a CRT.
Was actually looking forward to reworking that blog but you can have at it.

I'm hoping we can hold off on any changes till volume 12 is completed

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SODAKU/Sandbox1

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SODAKU/Sandbox2

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SODAKU/Sandbox3

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SODAKU/TBATE:_COMMON_ABILITIES

Here is three updated profiles (and updated general abilities page) that were collecting dust.

I'm posting this to get some opinions and maybe later I'll make a CRT to update them.

(The values are just for my convenience and will be removed sooner or later)

Last edited:
Nice work
I'm honestly thinking of Splitting Arthur's profile into two
You can war till this volume is concluded
Then we can make a general CRt for most of the characters due to new feats

For the values, you can input them this way
<ref group="Note">Scales to approximately X</ref>
I also have an image for Elijah as a scythe
Needs rendering though

Wow
That's nice
On a less happy note though, the grey blitz calc will have to be redone due to change of standards for blitzing feats

Wow
That's nice
On a less happy note though, the grey blitz calc will have to be redone due to change of standards for blitzing feats
Which one, because the one where Grey blitzed a king comes from peak human sword swinging speed and not from reaction speed.

And the one where Grey gets blitzed (which was based on perception blitzing) isn't really useful for scaling as it gives us the speed of the higher tier earth characters but we have no scaling chain from them to Dicathen characters, well except Grey and we get his speed from the first calc.

Last edited:
Back