• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 9-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this could be a supporting feat?
At best it is a supporting feat yea
How much does it take to destroy Tanks again though? Another thing though is that their Tanks do look an ordeal different from ours and possibly a bit more advanced; Given even in the 1930's (Not just counting future Australians), the TFC inventory alone is visibly more out there for its age so maybe they have stronk tanks as our current ones or more so idk.

He also thought that all of them were on the moon, and that a man asking for directions was a Nazi. Though he has been known to tell the truth, like when he infiltrated a Robot meeting.
I mean we have that Rocket and shotgun built, under certain dedication he's actually surprisingly creative in some IQ.

How much does it take to destroy Tanks again though? Another thing though is that their Tanks do look an ordeal different from ours and possibly a bit more advanced; Given even in the 1930's (Not just counting future Australians), the TFC inventory alone is visibly more out there for its age so maybe they have stronk tanks as our current ones or more so idk.
Considering the feat is kinda vague i think it would just be the durability of the tanks which varies between 9-B to 9-A

Can someone for the love of god calc the fragmenation of the tank please
I'm sorry but I think it was said Tank frag could not scale to anyone but maybe only their weaponry?... Unless we see Solider Rocket Jump with said Tank Buster, but given the conundrums of philosophy here it might not go too as it is.

Can someone for the love of god calc the fragmenation of the tank please
The feat is completely unusable, for reasons we have already said. (It being Game Mechanics, and a major outlier since the Mercs take literally no damage from something that is by far stronger than any feat they have preformed, the Mercs not even being the ones to fragment the tank, etc). So it's completely irrelevant to this thread.

And like I said, I do not want this discussed further.

But if you just want it calced, just go to the Calculations Request Thread.

The feat is completely unusable, for reasons we have already said. (It being Game Mechanics, and a major outlier since the Mercs take literally no damage from something that is by far stronger than any feat they have preformed, the Mercs not even being the ones to fragment the tank, etc). So it's completely irrelevant to this thread.

And like I said, I do not want this discussed further.

But if you just want it calced, just go to the Calculations Request Thread.
Yes. But just in case I get the context of "Tank Buster" Is literally a weapon that, well, busts certain Tanks? Considering Solider consistently rocket jumping with SOME of these weapons then yeah at the very least it might indeed be a supporting 9-A as most 'Tank Busting' theoretically would reach these levels.

Last edited:
Yes. But just in case I get the context of "Tank Buster" Is literally a weapon that, well, busts certain Tanks? Considering Solider consistently rocket jumping with SOME of these weapons then yeah at the very least it might indeed be a supporting 9-A as most 'Tank Busting' theoretically would reach these levels.
According to it's name, yes it apparently can "bust tanks". And keep in mind that these tanks are different from the MvM tanks.

According to it's name, yes it apparently can "bust tanks". And keep in mind that these tanks are different from the MvM tanks.
Busting tanks is 9-A by default or high 8-C considering than TF2 technology is laughable superior that our current technology

Busting tanks is 9-A by default or high 8-C considering than TF2 technology is laughable superior that our current technology
Not necessarily, only Australia's technology is superior due to their Australium supply. Saxton Hale provides the mercs with pretty crappy weapons all things considered.

Tanks are often destroyed by 9-B to 9-A weapons, the "High 8-C" stuff is just due to the engine's combustion via chain reaction often times.

Not necessarily, only Australia's technology is superior due to their Australium supply. Saxton Hale provides the mercs with pretty crappy weapons all things considered.
Still the technology of TF2 should be superior considering that healing to the point of reviving and teleportion is a normal thing

Still the technology of TF2 should be superior considering that healing to the point of reviving and teleportion is a normal thing
Only some parts, not all. Engineer and Medic are the exception since neither of their main weapons/inventions were provided by Saxton Hale.

We don't know anything about the tanks, all we know is that Soldier supposedly busted them.
Well clearly there was a histories worth of people in more over the top situations (Humans Rocket Jumping two stories for example) And yes there were a WWll Solider lived through so its not to say there weren't Tanks even without MVM. xD

Actually come to think of it, does the verse have weaponry like Nukes as our own? Not that I see anybody TF2 use it thus far but its something to think about... I remembered they used tech like the Poopy Joe rocket, And its not just mann co though; Remember the people of New Zealand? They were seemingly advanced enough to create a literal Treedome civilization and even create models of rockets which an infant Sniper was in, crashing from Zealand to Australia.

Anyways, Yes we do seem to have a bit of 9-A going on. And not just that, afterwards we do need to calc the Heavy delaying blast doors calc (Said blast doors were not fazed from the explosion or if anything also blew large segements of concrete which might end up being another 9-A).

Wow, this thread has gone nowhere, even the 10 page MK CRT has more significant progress than this thread. Do you guys mind if I make a separate CRT about their powers and abilities sometime? Because I feel like bringing it up here is just going to clog it even further.

Wow, this thread has gone nowhere, even the 10 page MK CRT has more significant progress than this thread. Do you guys mind if I make a separate CRT about their powers and abilities sometime? Because I feel like bringing it up here is just going to clog it even further.
I'm not in the mood for a gloat like that, trust me we did try waiting extensively one time and not much too that it just happens eventually.

But yeah, powers is separate.

I think that the feats mentioned in the OP + the questionable "tank busting" feat by Soldier should be more than enough for TF2 to at bare minimum, be "likely/possibly" 9-A, but whatever.

I also brought this up earlier, but I don't think anyone noticed. Ms Pauling was able to strike with comparable force to one of Saxton Hale's casual punches, albeit with a battering ram. Some weapons like the Grenade Launcher and Rocket Launcher should upscale for obvious reasons.

Also, I should mention that all the feats mentioned were all preformed by crappy weapons that Saxton Hale made, which is made evident by the fact that Saxton himself says that Ms Pauling never gets the good weapons. However, they also have access to premium mercenary weapons made by Mann Co since Ms Pauling stole these top weapons from Mann Co. So these premium weapons should be stronger than the weapons that preformed the 9-A feats.

I think that the feats mentioned in the OP + the questionable "tank busting" feat by Soldier should be more than enough for TF2 to at bare minimum, be "likely/possibly" 9-A, but whatever.

I also brought this up earlier, but I don't think anyone noticed. Ms Pauling was able to strike with comparable force to one of Saxton Hale's casual punches, albeit with a battering ram. Some weapons like the Grenade Launcher and Rocket Launcher should upscale for obvious reasons.

Also, I should mention that all the feats mentioned were all preformed by crappy weapons that Saxton Hale made, which is made evident by the fact that Saxton himself says that Ms Pauling never gets the good weapons. However, they also have access to premium mercenary weapons made by Mann Co since Ms Pauling stole these top weapons from Mann Co. So these premium weapons should be stronger than the weapons that preformed the 9-A feats.
Nice! :)

x1080

Can we just do it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back