• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teenage Baseball Player vs Sonic (LumpyTouch)

LumpyTouch: Exists

Me:

Tom

Ummm...

Well, first off, Sonic seems to have a bit off more than he can chew in the AP sense of things, since a single solid hit from Armando's 100+ times AP advantage is going to end him straight up, but since this is a lower scale match/the characters in question have little to close the starting distance of (20 meters, I think?), Sonic having a literal machine gun would probably scare Armando off/keep him at a distance? A few problems, for Sonic, though:

• With that level of AP difference, inflicting any kind of meaningful damage outside of the piercing damage of his bullets will be kinda hard, I think (and even that's going to be like trying to shoot an elephant to death with a 9 mm)
  • Guns run out of ammo, eventually
  • Sonic's stats are all matched in basically every other category
So, with Armando being generally smart enough to not charge headlong at Sonic once he opens his mouth and starts spitting bullets, and tough enough to fight through wounds, it's just kind of a matter of waiting for a chance to one-shot Sonic, or of baiting him into a melee fight, realizing he hits with all the fearsome might of a small kitten, and punching back.

Armando should have this pretty handily.

Back