• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So i finally got several feats calc

These will scale to many characters, i propose adding a Pre-Harvest Festival and a Post Harvest Festival key.

Scaling to Shion, the characters such as Benimaru, Hakurou, Ranga etc will be Multi-City Block level, as for their speed, it will be Subsonic for being superior to the boss wolf who moved faster than the goblins could see.

Ranga should be Multi-City Block level scaling to Shion, and Large Mountain level with Death Storm.

Post Harvest Festival will just be their current key that is Town level

One final thing is Rimuru, his speed in his Demon Lord key should just be Supersonic, there are many feats confirming this such as:

"The force behind them far outclassed that first release of magic power—but, hey, if they didn't hit me, no worries. I had already dodged those beams, and with my quick senses, I could see things coming at the speed of sound."

"Right. Deep breaths. I retained my composure and tried to look as casual as possible as I took a battle stance. No need to go crazy here. Just don't let it hit me, and I'll be fine. The statue's pretty fast, but I'm much faster. I'm a guy who can break the speed of sound, eve."

"The moment my powered-up katana strike was deflected by her rapier, it made me fully understand where this overwhelming difference in power came from. My sword strike, its edge traveling at nearly the speed of sound, was softly, lightly deflected, and it didn't damage her own blade at all. She had perfectly read my katana's path, speed, and force. Only someone at Hakuro's level could pull off a feat like that."

And also scaling to Hinata who is supersonic:

""Oh, now you make me laugh. You think you can win? Inside this barrier?" She smiled a light, bewitching grin as she whispered the question. The next moment, a rainbow of colors shot out from the tip of her rapier—a supersonic slash."

Now that i think about it, i don't think Hinata should be hypersonic by scaling to Ranga, they never fought, and don't remember anything implying she scales to him, Hinata fought Rimuru, Rimuru survived, then they had a rematch and Hinata had the spiritual weapon. So think her speed should just be Supersonic, Speed of Light with Disintegration, FTL with Melt Slash

Also want to talk about the possibility of another key for Rimuru which would be Multi-City Block level. The issue is what to call it, and also the fact that it isn't made clear when Rimuru got the power boost to Town level, it could have been after absorbing the orc lord or could be after absorbing charybdis.

So I think maybe something like a Pre Life in the Royal Capital Arc and a Post Life in the Royal Capital Arc could maybe work for Rimuru since we know that by that arc he is town level and he was multi-city block level before it.

I am only talking about rimuru's 7-C key and i am not removing anything there, all i am proposing is to upgrade the speed of his 7-C key to just supersonic instead of subsonic with supersonic reactions and add another key that's 8-A.

Can you change Demon Lord key to pre demon Lord? Because Rimuru never have that title until he awaken,

I was going to change it to pre life in the royal capital arc and post life in the royal capital arc. Also it's already been explained to you before that rimuru had the demon lords seed and thus was a demon lord so not sure why you keep bringing it up.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I was going to change it to pre life in the royal capital arc and post life in the royal capital arc. Also it's already been explained to you before that rimuru had the demon lords seed and thus was a demon lord so not sure why you keep bringing it up.
Im just little confused since His 6A form can also be called Demon Lord Rimuru

As has already been explained 7-C rimuru's key is called demon lord cause he has the demon lord's seed, 6-A rimuru is awakened demon lord cause the demon lord's seed budded.

A hero is a hero cause they have the hero's seed, a demon lord is a demon lord cause they have the demon lord's seed.

But not all demon lords are awakened demon lords, they need to get 10,000 souls to become awakened which will cause the seed to bud.

This is what clayman wanted to do basically with his scheming in the jura forest, he wanted souls to awaken himself.

It's not that hard to understand, and i am proposing renaming his demon lord key anyway so rimuru's keys will be: Pre Life in the Royal Capital Arc | Post Life in the Royal Capital Arc | Awakened Demon Lord | Pseudo True Drago | Ultimate Form | End of Series

That reminds me awakened demon lord rimuru should be speed of light with disintegration and ftl with melt slash.

Also wanted to bring up shion ability:

"But, the ability『Tyrannous Lord Susanoo』that Shion awakened to, gave Shion the means to stand against Dagruel. Which meant, the ability is capable of something similar(to Dagruel). The ability of Unique Skill『Cook』, to "bring a desired result of the user" has evolved――into complete manipulation over the law of causality This isn't something on the level of Majin Laplace's『Future Vision』, it is an Absolute ability. It is not prediction, but purposefully causing a result that is intended."

Now it's causality manipulation but it's achieved by manipulating the law of causality so i was thinking law manipulation might be more accurate than causality manipulation, either way is fine with me though whether law or causality manipulation.

Celestial Pegasus, I agree with the speed of light with disintegration and ftl with melt slash additions.

With, Cook either Causilty Manipulation or Law Manipulation is fine with me

regarding Benimaru's hellflare, it says, >Re-reads... turned things into glass Well... in order to do that it must be 3200 degrees farenheit or 1760 celsius.

But, according to the ln vol 2

["You monster!" the red-haired one intoned. "I'll kill you with everything I have! Ogre Flame!" I guess fire was his ace in the hole. I was immediately the center of a hellish vortex that might have been **two thousand degrees celcius or more** "That little spark? That won't work!" It would have vaporized anyone other than me, but Cancel Temperature meant that it didn't even singe my hair. Seeing his finisher fail so spectacularly sent the red-haired ogre, for the first time, into an obvious panic. He kept his head through sheer force of will, resolutely staring at me. He wasn't broken yet, I had to hand him that, but considering I didn't want to kill him if I could, I kind of wish he accepted defeat sooner than later.]

Thus If pre named Benimaru's Ogre Flame could easily reach two thousand degress celcius, I don't think post named Benimaru's hellflare is less hotter than that. I mean, post named Benimaru is at least a dozen times stronger than before, right?

Depends, i forgot if they were A ranked before the harvest festival, if they weren't they don't scale and their tiers are unknown.

Even after the harvest festival gobta is just an A- so he wouldn't scale, his key would just be unknown, don't remember gerudo and gabiru's ranks though.

They clearly weren't on the oni's level before being named, but forgot how strong they got after being named.

Ok, rechecked gerudo and gabil are indeed A ranked so they scale. Gobuta on the other hand is an A-, seems the ln boosted him, in the wn even after the harvest festival he was only an A- but in the ln he is already an A- before that.

It was said that in order for like a B- adventurer to beat a B rank monster such as an ogre, it would require 10 of them and there would be causalities, so does gobta scale? Sort of, for gobta to beat shion who is A ranked, there would need to be 10 gobuta's or i guess he needs to be like 10x stronger.

Back