• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura physiology upgrade: True dragons

Starfeldway

He/Him

true dragons physiology
True dragon :*

All characteristics of spiritual life form enhanced plus :

• Invulnerability and Acausality (Type 4: An attack from someone bound by the Laws of the World will not work against a True Dragon. And Causality is included in the Laws of the World)

• Abstract Existence (Type 1 - Concept (Type 2) - True Dragons are the Holy Will Of Nature and the Source of the World. They exist only as will, and have no attachment with their bodies, as that is the result of the faith of those who live around them)- already accepted

• Shapeshift (via universal Shapeshift)

• extra sensory perception (via Universal perception)

• resistance to absorption (all type) and existence erasure via aura (true dragon has a harmful aura that prevent them from being absorbed by rimuru glutony king belzebuth additionally rimuru feel his existence getting wiped when he tried to absorb veldora)- was able to devour Veldora and Velgrynd when he became a true dragon

• instinctive reaction and adaptation (veldora body could sense that rimuru trying to eat him as a threat)
• Resistance negation and power nullification
and passive deconstruction and passive resistance to enhanced mind manipulation was nearly destroyed by touching velgrynd which made him deduce it wont work on a true dragon naturally Greed king mammon powers to control didn't work or never even functioned at all Velgrynd was so unharmed she was confuse anti skill was also ineffective

large size (type 2)

• Resistance to information manipulation type 2, existence erasure (they cant be affected by disintegration)

•Immortality type 1,2,3,4, Regenaration (high godly-possibly combat applicable) (infinite lifespan) (can resurrect)

Last edited:
Agree with everything except adaption (that only instinctive reaction) And immortality type 2 (no proof)
Following.

true dragons physiology
True dragon :*

All characteristics of spiritual life form enhanced plus :

• Invulnerability and Acausality (Type 4: An attack from someone bound by the Laws of the World will not work against a True Dragon. And Causality is included in the Laws of the World)

• Abstract Existence (Type 1 - Concept (Type 2) - True Dragons are the Holy Will Of Nature and the Source of the World. They exist only as will, and have no attachment with their bodies, as that is the result of the faith of those who live around them)- already accepted

• Shapeshift (via universal Shapeshift)

• extra sensory perception (via Universal perception)

• resistance to absorption (all type) and existence erasure via aura (true dragon has a harmful aura that prevent them from being absorbed by rimuru glutony king belzebuth additionally rimuru feel his existence getting wiped when he tried to absorb veldora)- was able to devour Veldora and Velgrynd when he became a true dragon

• instinctive reaction and adaptation (veldora body could sense that rimuru trying to eat him as a threat)
• Resistance negation and power nullification
and passive deconstruction and passive resistance to enhanced mind manipulation was nearly destroyed by touching velgrynd which made him deduce it wont work on a true dragon naturally Greed king mammon powers to control didn't work or never even functioned at all Velgrynd was so unharmed she was confuse anti skill was also ineffective

large size (type 2)

• Resistance to information manipulation type 2, existence erasure (they cant be affected by disintegration)

•Immortality type 1,2,3,4, Regenaration (high godly-possibly combat applicable) (infinite lifespan) (can resurrect)
btw just adding the fact Velgrynd survived her soul being taken away

What's the point with this?

Rimuru is the only True Dragon on the wiki, and you need like 5 characters to have a physiology page.

What's the point with this?

Rimuru is the only True Dragon on the wiki, and you need like 5 characters to have a physiology page.
Hold up, actually now that I think about it why don't we have any physiology pages for Tensura like at all? Hell just being a character from Tensura gives you certain abilities off the rip, add that with the type (monster or human) with a unique skill and that increases even more. And don't even get me started on Spiritual Lifeforms or just having a ultimate skill(and before yall say anything, there are more than just resistances that are given when someone gets an ultimate skill).

It requires a lot of work, that's why.

It's the down-point for this verse for me, the power system and all that is so dense, and there are so many characters, that doing anything requires a lot of work.

I could become the Slime guy and just focus on this series alone, put everything under a magnifying glass, and keep adding stuff for months on months, but i don't have that kind of passion.

It's the down-point for this verse for me, the power system and all that is so dense, and there are so many characters, that doing anything requires a lot of work.

I could become the Slime guy and just focus on this series alone, and put things under a magnifying glass, and keep adding stuff for months on months, but i don't have that kind of passion.
PUT ME IN COACH!

I could become the Slime guy and just focus on this series alone, put everything under a magnifying glass, and keep adding stuff for months on months, but i don't have that kind of passion.
Will there be new characters like Feldway and Michael? I would like to help if they are likely to appear in the profile

This CRT needs your input

In the future this is necessary because if the profiles of Veldora, Velgrynd, velzard, Michael and Feldway already exist, we can use this

I know that much but it's still just EE with NPI on info level. We don't give erasing these things with EE a manipulation of that aspect.
No its not just non physical interaction that doesn’t make sense resisting his information getting erased is not the same thing as resisting his information getting destroyed.

it’s important to say that he have resistance against his information being erased.

Disintegration is also capable or erasing skill wich are information type 2
We don't give Conceptual Manipulation for EE erasing concepts. This falls under that category.
No its not just non physical interaction that doesn’t make sense resisting his information getting erased is not the same thing as resisting his information getting destroyed.

it’s important to say that he have resistance against his information being erased.
You need specific proof that they're resisting their information being erased and not the EE itself.

Let me put it this way; EE that works on aspects like mind, soul, information, concept etc will not have manipulation of these things. Manipulating Information/ Concepts etc directly to erase those things is manipulation of that aspect while hitting someone with energy that erases them as well as their information and concept isn't.

It's like NPI. We don't give soul manipulation for being able to interact with souls and the same goes for information, concepts, mind etc. Ask anyone knowledgeable on the topic and you'll get the same answer

We don't give Conceptual Manipulation for EE erasing concepts. This falls under that category.

You need specific proof that they're resisting their information being erased and not the EE itself.

Let me put it this way; EE that works on aspects like mind, soul, information, concept etc will not have manipulation of these things. Manipulating Information/ Concepts etc directly to erase those things is manipulation of that aspect while hitting someone with energy that erases them as well as their information and concept isn't.

It's like NPI. We don't give soul manipulation for being able to interact with souls and the same goes for information, concepts, mind etc. Ask anyone knowledgeable on the topic and you'll get the same answer
Ok after checking some profile you are right.

Back