• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Disclaimer
okay i successfully looked into all of slime feat and am starting to get a look into their various feats and all, here i will also clear some misunderstanding about the series the first misunderstanding obviously should be the
Speed
Tensura as a series is generally based at "Light speed" Physically but Clarification is needed, now according to "Vsbattle Standard" the Speed og Light is rated as
Light speed299792458100%
Where as the series portray it differently
by the calculations And rating isnt 300,000km but 299,792KM/s
information/information particles
Now there's always a massive misunderstanding between Information and Information Particles in the series First of all information particle literally is like every other quanta- (They are the core of the literal Universe or even the multiverse but is it really the core of "Everything" the answer is NO, although the good thing is that it won't literally affect their Scaling such as their Regeneration and all
«Negative. Based on current circumstances, it is impossible. Insufficient access to interfere with the smallest physical unit, ‘information particles.’»
Even though lately we discussed how its "Smallest unit" and not physical unit its still a god damn "small" unit addition to this
As I worried about what to do, Chronoa suddenly made an unexpected proposal.

An ‘information particle’ was a substance smaller than even ‘spiritrons,’ and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world had to contain ‘information particles
They explicitly mentioned all "Matter" they didn't say "All things" the soul and the mind aren't "Matter" they are information before i get to that here's a last minute thing
Even though they only existed in my ‘Stomach’ and Chronoa’s ‘Infinite Prison,’ these ‘information particles’ could be observed.
If they wanted to recognize it, they had no choice but to interfere with a
special substance smaller than the spiritual particles, smaller than photons, that led
to the very foundation of the world
Technically as mentioned clearly they can be observed, now here's a failing point on generality as we all thought "All things" are information particles well the information particles are still getting information manipulation type 2 for reasons as such :
«I am a part of Master, so I am not affected by time at all. However, if you want to know what’s going on outside in the suspended world, an information particle needs to be flown out to grasp the information of the surroundings—»-Volume 19
«No problem. It turns out that information particles are unaffected by time or space and can transmit information to any point in time. This means that they can transmit thoughts even in a suspended world.»
The thing is just like a Vector they carry out information, Transmitting them just like hoe carriers of diseases isn't the origin of where the disease came from, same thing with information particle but at the Same time it doesn't seem any different as it grasp information while existing as the core of the "World" thus information manip type 2 stays
Giving the mind and soul is also information then its not impossible- Vol 19
Obviously mentioned the soul and mind is information, information particle exists everywhere, information particle tranmist thoughts from the mind which is information and skills are also information we all know that so no need to input an evidence, information on skills are also transferrable using information particle as seen above, abolish and copying them by transferring each individual information with the particles is also possible ; High godly regeneration remains because information and information particle are different concepts, we all thought "Information" in the series was a physical unit whereas it isn't

Intelligence
yeah 'All of creation' was recently explained or have been long timed explained but wow everyone only gave it to Rimuru cuz obviously he's the most special but for others?
The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomena in this world​
Availabile and seen in all ultimate skill
Example number one: Veldora ultimate skill
There are more examples but we understand now how its a general ability

In conclusion:
FTL attack speed for Disintegration users and likely FTL speed for Velgrynd or anyone comparable as she reached "sub-Light speed" limit IN the series which might be 29999999m/s or 99.9% of said speed

Quantum Manipulation and Information manipulation Type 2 For people who can manipulate information particles
All degree of what we got using "information" such as HGR and all remains, since the information particle contains data of all matter and and transmit actual information acting as its carrier

All Ultimate skill users have all of creation so all should be extraordinary genius

Last edited:
Unsure about Speed part due to Speed of Light often shorten to 300 000km/s in stories and sometimes even in eqvations. Even if that would count, do we have any evidence that prove that they would move at 99.9% of the speed of light?
I agree with the rest though.

Unsure about Speed part due to Speed of Light often shorten to 300 000km/s in stories and sometimes even in eqvations.
Like which one?, which series, spell them out
Series often say "speed of light"
Being 0.1% Faster than literal 299792458m/s is being faster that Light, Vsbw never specified that oh "every speed EXPLICITLY mentioned to be 300,000km/s is just Speed of light" but they directly indict the actual values Light is APPROXIOMATELY 300,000km/s but series was different as they also scaled out the speed of the 0.00000000336789 sec as we all read
Speed
Tensura as a series is generally based at "Light speed" Physically but Clarification is needed, now according to "Vsbattle Standard" the Speed og Light is rated as
Light speed299792458100%
Where as the series portray it differently
by the calculations And rating isnt 300,000km but 299,792KM/s

As seen in this scan

Agree with the related information particles / information explanation.
That make sense to me to make distinction between information and and information particles.
Neutral on FTL, it can be just an approximated value.

Agree with the related information particles / information explanation.
That make sense to me to make distinction between information and and information particles.
Neutral on FTL, it can be just an approximated value.
Did you bother to calculate the other said values, no?

If we want to calculate the speed we take the time it took and the distance it go through so :

speed = distance/time

Speed = 100/0.00000000333564095198152

= 29, 902, 290, 662 m/s
≈ 29, 902, 290 km/s

MFTL.

But if we take the calculation of the scan it said

100m / 300.000km/s
Is

0.000000333333333 s for 100 m ????
So 300.000 km/s

the results of the scan is illogical ?
I think there is an error in the math of the scan…

editing : was made bc I forgot the « M » of massively FTL on the conclusion of the calculation

Last edited:
but we don't want unnecessary comments please keep all comments that doesn't affect the op to yourselves last thread was derailed cuz of this, i wont let it happen to this one

Wouldn’t there be a dimensionality difference between those who have move and couldn’t move in the suspended as Rimuru stated

No matter how stronger you are you can’t match those who move in the suspended world

There is a dimensional barrier from those who can and can’t move in the suspended world

For those who can reacted to the suspended world but couldn’t move would give a infinite reaction speed
Just discuss this in general thread. No point doing it here in this crt might confuse others

Just discuss this in general thread. No point doing it here in this crt might confuse others
All I did is telling the difference in strength for those who can move and those who can’t but if that’s confuse you then my bad

Last edited:
for Ramiris the fact that she can create 100 or more depending on magicule capacity and each floor have infinite space that each floor contain spacetime continuum would be count as a 2-B structures and could be possibly 1-B depending on the dimensional properties. @Jordan911 any significant finds for a 1-B dungeon?

for Ramiris the fact that she can create 100 or more depending on magicule capacity and each floor have infinite space that each floor contain spacetime continuum would be count as a 2-B structures and could be possibly 1-B depending on the dimensional properties. @Jordan911 any significant finds for a 1-B dungeon?
stop coping with 1B

I will report any act of derailing in this thread please keep all things that isn't of this thread to yourself

Last edited:
I will report any act of derailing in this thread please keep all things that isn't of this thread to yourself
please elaborate on why am I detailing the CRT? if my statement about Ramiris Dungeon being 2-B ( lower tier than you might expected) is considered to be a derailing then I don’t think is not because the CRT literally said about whenever tensura should be a upgrade or a downgrade or both. Sorry if I sound rude

please elaborate on why am I detailing the CRT? if my statement about Ramiris Dungeon being 2-B ( lower tier than you might expected) is considered to be a derailing then I don’t think is not because the CRT literally said about whenever tensura should be a upgrade or a downgrade or both. Sorry if I sound rude
This crt is not about tier upgrade. This crt is about how we treat info particles and speed rating. If u talk about something else ofcourse you are derailing. My guy use commonsense please

This crt is not about tier upgrade. This crt is about how we treat info particles and speed rating. If u talk about something else ofcourse you are derailing. My guy use commonsense please
the title just make it more confusing

Agree with all except speed(not sure yet) and pls XRking go to general verse thread ur clogging up CRT

Stop diverting, if you keep doing this we Will be forced to report you for repeatedly derailing the thread even after being warned, If you wanna disscuss anything outside this CRT, make an QnA or CRT yourself.

FTL attack speed for Disintegration users and likely FTL speed for Velgrynd or anyone comparable as she reached "sub-Light speed" limit IN the series which might be 29999999m/s or 99.9% of said speed
Honestly, it seems to be just relativistic+speed, which seems already accepted.
Quantum Manipulation For people who can manipulate information particles
All degree of what we got using "information" such as HGR and all remains
I guess so; it feels like the HGR's point is redundant since inconsistent points like information having mass were discarded since they make up nonphysical things like souls in the past.
On quantum point, I guess it exists (Volume 3 Chapter 7); I guess this point supports quantum manipulation.

Honestly, it seems to be just relativistic+speed, which seems already accepted.
Guess so, my bad then.
I guess so; it feels like the HGR's point is redundant since inconsistent points like information having mass were discarded since they make up nonphysical things like souls in the past.
On quantum point, I guess it exists (Volume 3 Chapter 7); I guess this point supports quantum manipulation.
Okay Wouldn't this apply to Spiritual lifeforms resisting information particle destruction or penetration?, in other words getting Resistance to Quantum Manipulation any thoughts on Intelligence

I'm not knowledgeable enough about speed ratings. That's why I can't comment.

I absolutely agree with the distinction between Information Particles and Fundamental Information, it makes more sense of a lot of things in this series that we can't make sense of and accept as inconsistent. However, in some cases I think the way this distinction is handled can be controversial.

As for intelligence, if a character has the ability to make sense of information at the Extraordinary Genius level, does that make the character an Extraordinary Genius in terms of intelligence? I'm not very sure about that.

As for intelligence, if a character has the ability to make sense of information at the Extraordinary Genius level, does that make the character an Extraordinary Genius in terms of intelligence? I'm not very sure about that.
such as one's ability to process information, or their capacity for logic, self-awareness, creativity, reasoning, and/or problem solving, or their knowledge and memory. In its fullest definition, intelligence can be said to encompass all these things,

I guess the resistances are fine.

On Extraordinary genius, I guess it is fine from this description already accepted about Ultimate Skills: Enhanced Law Manipulation (Ultimate Skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world,[15] being able to control the very laws of nature[23]). There is a quite about them having the greatest insight. From Volume 4 chapter 5, to discover new laws from the world languages, like by magic, it can take a lifetime of research to apply to even a specific case or concept. according to Yuuki; Yuuki, who is immortal, think he would never have the time to learn all the laws. From the evidence from Rimuru’s intelligence on his first key, learning laws like those manipulated by magic can take lifetimes.

Guess so, my bad then.

Okay Wouldn't this apply to Spiritual lifeforms resisting information particle destruction or penetration?, in other words getting Resistance to Quantum Manipulation any thoughts on Intelligence
I guess the resistances are fine.

On Extraordinary genius, I guess it is fine from this description already accepted about Ultimate Skills: Enhanced Law Manipulation (Ultimate Skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world,[15] being able to control the very laws of nature[23]). There is a quote about the users having the greatest insight. From Volume 4 chapter 5, to discover new laws from the world languages, like by magic, it can take a lifetime of research or more to apply to even a specific case or concept, according to Yuuki. Yuuki, who is immortal and genius, thinks he would never have the time to learn all the laws. According to the evidence from Rimuru’s intelligence on his first key, learning laws like those manipulated by magic can take lifetimes.

Then they should be classified as Extraordinary Genius in terms of processing information. For obvious reasons, this part needs to be stated in the profile for characters other than characters like Diablo and Rimuru.
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius in Processing Information, Or something else (...)
On Extraordinary genius, I guess it is fine from this description already accepted about Ultimate Skills: Enhanced Law Manipulation (Ultimate Skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world,[15] being able to control the very laws of nature[23]). There is a quote about them having the greatest insight. From Volume 4 chapter 5, to discover new laws from the world languages, like by magic, it can take a lifetime of research to apply to even a specific case or concept. according to Yuuki; Yuuki, who is immortal, he thinks he would never have the time to learn all the laws. According to the evidence from Rimuru’s intelligence on his first key, learning laws like those manipulated by magic can take lifetimes.
How can we express this in the Intelligence section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back