• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Greater Ability For Tensura Verse

Agree with layered time stop + resistance
Agree with 4D acausality
Neutral for greater acausality

i was thinking the opposite. Ruminas, an Ultimate Skill user, was capable to be conscious in Suspended World although not moving. Suspended World is stated to have special rules, and those rules prevent anyone from moving. With the requirement of moving in there is to specifically trascended the Law of the World(World's Rule is actually the same as Law of the World in the raw). My intrepretation is that Ultimate Skill users can actually move in there, but stopped by the rules, that would explain why they are conscious in there. So trascending the Law of the World is treated to be better in-verse than simply unbounded from it.

That's all well and good, but it's not what I'm arguing against. I have no issues with Suspended World working on US users through powerful law manipulation, but that's not what the OP argues.

WHY DO SO MANY NEW ACCOUNTS STARTED TO SUDDENLY COME INFLUX HERE AND AGREE WITH THIS CONTENT REVISION THREAD? CALL ME SKEPTICAL BUT THIS BEHAVIOR IS PRETTY SUSPISCIOUS IF YOU ASK ME

WHY DO SO MANY NEW ACCOUNTS STARTED TO SUDDENLY COME INFLUX HERE AND AGREE WITH THIS CONTENT REVISION THREAD? CALL ME SKEPTICAL BUT THIS BEHAVIOR IS PRETTY SUSPISCIOUS IF YOU ASK ME
what are you really trying to say? Even if many people agree, the topic will only be accepted if the moderators agree, so if you came here with the intention of derailing the topic, please, leave

I agree, but I'm still confused about what the 4D Acausality Type 4 Higher is and how it differs from the normal Acausality Type 4.

I think acausality was accepted 4-D already.
i was thinking the opposite. Ruminas, an Ultimate Skill user, was capable to be conscious in Suspended World although not moving. Suspended World is stated to have special rules, and those rules prevent anyone from moving. With the requirement of moving in there is to specifically trascended the Law of the World(World's Rule is actually the same as Law of the World in the raw). My intrepretation is that Ultimate Skill users can actually move in there, but stopped by the rules, that would explain why they are conscious in there. So trascending the Law of the World is treated to be better in-verse than simply unbounded from it.
This is the way I saw it; I could see Higher Degree of 4D Acausality Type 4 for Higher Rank Spiritual Lifeforms being fine for this reason.
The rest seems fine.

Last edited:
should Shion's causality manipulation also be of a higher degree? She was able to move in the suspended world because of her skill

should Shion's causality manipulation also be of a higher degree? She was able to move in the suspended world because of her skill
Acausality Negation(Type 4 for Cook, Higher Degree for Ultimate Skill Susanoo) and Greater Causality Manipulation(for the ultimate skill)

Last edited:
I thought she was able to move because she evolved into a "Combat Spirit Oni (High rank Divine Monster Spirit)" when evolving her skill.

Edit: nevermind, you were right because of chapter 217

After reading this I can say that I agree with elizhaa's evaluation... I can see Higher Degree of Type 4 being valid here. Also sure, the rest seems fine as well.

I think acausality was accepted 4-D already.

This is the way I saw it; I could see Higher Degree of 4D Acausality Type 4 for Higher Rank Spiritual Lifeforms being fine for this reason.
The rest seems fine.
After reading this I can say that I agree with elizhaa's evaluation... I can see Higher Degree of Type 4 being valid here. Also sure, the rest seems fine as well.
It's fine with me now.
Can any of you unlock the WN character profile?

Looks like Rimuru is the only WN character whose profile is locked.

Back