• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Test Match 1: MEGA VS Joshua van Radcliffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
A match between my very overpowered OC and the MC of a very overpowered official Cultivation novel.

MEGA VS Joshua van Radcliffe

This is mostly a test to see how MEGA will fair in conventional matches, since I don't really think they are a character that's really fair to use.

So guess I'll see what happens by putting them against one of the strongest, most ridiculously haxxed characters on the VSBW! Going straight for the final boss of Xianxia!

I am using Post-Limbo MEGA and 3-A Joshua. I think that's the Wise One key?

I'll equalize speed? Idk. At this level idek if it matters.

Yeah... this will be... interesting, I suppose.

Last edited:
Are you using Jsohua's 3-A Key?
Yeah, I meant 3-A, my bad.

Also, what does Mega start out with?
His passive aura comes equipped with Type 3 Madness, Illusion, and Fear Inducement that will eventually work against even the souls and minds of High 1-A entities. It starts as just the opponent fearing him, but after moments of battle, it becomes powerful enough to warp perception to the point that every thought you think is turned into the belief that MEGA will kill you, resulting in you believing the only way to escape is by killing yourself via self-cannibalism.

Other than that, his first non-passive action is attempting to rip the opponent apart at the macro-quantum level using electromagnetism. He can do so with a thought.

After that, he mostly resorts to really overpowered martial arts techniques which can warp reality, probability, space-time, and etc to hit the target.

His passive aura comes equipped with Type 3 Madness, Illusion, and Fear Inducement that will eventually work against even the souls and minds of High 1-A entities. It starts as just the opponent fearing him, but after moments of battle, it becomes powerful enough to warp perception to the point that every thought you think is turned into the belief that MEGA will kill you, resulting in you believing the only way to escape is by killing yourself via self-cannibalism.
Well if it's possible Joshua will spam [Avatar] which allows him to negate negative statuses and effects. Although it has a time limit, he can use it for fractions of time at a second, which he has done before, so he can use that to keep that at bay.
Other than that, his first non-passive action is attempting to rip the opponent apart at the macro-quantum level using electromagnetism. He can do so with a thought.
Joshua has control over electromagnetic force as well, so he may be able to cancel it out. If that doesn't work he can come up with new realities, principles, and laws within his own body to negate it.
After that, he mostly resorts to really overpowered martial arts techniques which can warp reality, probability, space-time, and etc to hit the target.
Joshua is able to defend against, counter-attacks that rely on probability manipulation and space-time manipulation through his sheer combat abilities, and the reality-warping stuff would likely be canceled out by the fact he controls the reality of his own body.

As for what Joshua will do first, he'll probably use his World Sword edged by Divinity, which is the simplest, concept in the world that contains a bunch of other concepts, like life, death, dividing, fusion, etc. At the same time, it tears apart anything it touches with dimensional storms and will absorb any form of energy it comes in contact with.

Well if it's possible Joshua will spam [Avatar] which allows him to negate negative statuses and effects. Although it has a time limit, he can use it for fractions of time at a second, which he has done before, so he can use that to keep that at bay.
Do things like madness, fear, illusions, and etc count as Status Effects there? In this verse, they are distinct.

Though, I'm unsure that would even be very effective given the potency of the aura is High 1-A, it just doesn't become haxed for some moments.

Joshua has control over electromagnetic force as well, so he may be able to cancel it out. If that doesn't work he can come up with new realities, principles, and laws within his own body to negate it.
MEGA's electromagnetism is born from him embodying the force itself. He once fought someone who manipulated the plot itself in order to both copy and gain resistance to his exact electromagnetic powers. But he evolved so quickly he was able to overpower and negate their resistance moments later.

Joshua is able to defend against, counter-attacks that rely on probability manipulation and space-time manipulation through his sheer combat abilities
MEGA has also been able to counter and defend against people with probability and space-time manipulation via combat.

He was able to predict someone who was using quantum manipulation to utilize infinitely branching parallel states of themselves in order to attack from every possible possibility simultaneously - with that same person being skilled enough to slice across space, time, probability, and etc in each of those individual states.

He even developed an ability named Quantum Shiver which can manifest quantum sharks that eat other probabilities in order to prevent imaginary/potential states from even existing in the first place. They are able to travel across space-time in order to devour said worlds.

Another thing to be wary of is that all of MEGA's physical attacks are potentially able to siphon out and delete narrative-information from a person's "constant of character." Which is essentially plot manipulation on a Tier 0 level that power nulls individual abilities one at a time. (It can also be multiple, it's random).

Of course, that is if MEGA is able to land attacks.

As for what Joshua will do first, he'll probably use his World Sword edged by Divinity, which is the simplest, concept in the world that contains a bunch of other concepts, like life, death, dividing, fusion, etc. At the same time, it tears apart anything it touches with dimensional storms and will absorb any form of energy it comes in contact with.
MEGA resist Type 1 Conceptual, Law, and Information-based Hax on a High 1-A level. He was able to survive inside of a Demon's Inner World, being a projection of their High 1-A soul, in which all concepts, laws, origins, and information providing "reason" were reduced to [ ] - a nothingness that goes deeper than the concept of void. And even more than that, with his sheer willpower, he was able to bring certain concepts back into that world.

What are dimensional storms?

Do things like madness, fear, illusions, and etc count as Status Effects there? In this verse, they are distinct. Though, I'm unsure that would even be very effective given the potency of the aura is High 1-A, it just doesn't become haxed for some moments.
In Joshua's verse, they are all considered separate things as well, madness being a status effect that's above fear. Also [Avatar] works on pretty much anything, corruptions, traces of evil, elemental power, viruses, chaotic power, etc. As for it's potency, [Avatar] is an ability that comes from Joshua's System, which was created by and maintained by a High 1-A level being,
MEGA's electromagnetism is born from him embodying the force itself. He once fought someone who manipulated the plot itself in order to both copy and gain resistance to his exact electromagnetic powers. But he evolved so quickly he was able to overpower and negate their resistance moments later.
Well, he can control Steel Stength, which is the source of almost every form of strength and power in verse, including stuff like electromagnetism. On top of that, Joshua can gain resistance to abilities after being hit by them once, so it would be a back-and-forth game at that point.
MEGA has also been able to counter and defend against people with probability and space-time manipulation via combat.

He was able to predict someone who was using quantum manipulation to utilize infinitely branching parallel states of themselves in order to attack from every possible possibility simultaneously - with that same person being skilled enough to slice across space, time, probability, and etc in each of those individual states.
Joshua was able to do something similar, fighting in a place where time and space were warped, so he had to parry countless attacks from f the future while still in the past. In an earlier battle when he was a lot weaker, he fought against another being who could reverse time when he lost, and change Joshua's possibilities so that he would also be on the losing end, but he still managed to beat him in CQC.
He also developed an ability named Quantum Shiver which can manifest quantum sharks that eat other probabilities in order to prevent imaginary/potential states from even existing in the first place. They are able to travel across space-time in order to devour said worlds.
Joshua doesn't really rely on possibilities, he's already the perfect version of himself, whether they exist or not.
Also, all of MEGA's physical attacks are potentially able to siphon out and delete narrative-information from a person's "constant of character." Which is essentially plot manipulation on a Tier 0 level that power nulls individual abilities one at a time. (It can also be multiple, it's random).

Of course, that is if MEGA is able to land attacks.
Well, attacks like that probably won't land since Joshua can fight without making a single mistake, and quite literally things like;
'unable to react', 'unable to foresee', 'never imagined' or 'did not notice'
Don't happen to him past a certain key.

Last edited:
MEGA resist Type 1 Conceptual, Law, and Information-based Hax on a High 1-A level. He was able to survive inside of a Demon's Inner World, being a projection of their High 1-A soul, in which all concepts, laws, origins, and information providing "reason" were reduced to [ ] - a nothingness that goes deeper than the concept of void. And even more than that, with his sheer willpower, he was able to bring certain concepts back into that world.
In that case, he's going to use the Evil God of Cohesion's ability, which makes it so only one direction exists, and that's the direction of his drilling attack. Any energy or matter will be fused with the drill causing it to grow, evolve, and strengthen without end.
What are dimensional storms?
The turbulence created in the void is caused by the resonance of different worlds. But I'm guessing he has dimensional resistance.

Last edited:
In Joshua's verse, they are all considered separate things as well, madness being a status effect that's above fear. Also [Avatar] works on pretty much anything, corruptions, traces of evil, elemental power, viruses, chaotic power, etc. As for it's potency, [Avatar] is an ability that comes from Joshua's System, which was created by and maintained by a High 1-A level being,
MEGA's aura has ways around that. If he consciously strengthens its effect, he can nullify all forms of magical/supernatural ability and paralyze the mind, preventing skills and traits from being used.

It also helps that the High 1-A soul/minds he affected also possessed innate resistances to things like madness, illusions, and etc at the level - yet MEGA's aura can bypass such things.

Other pseudo-active aura traits include instant death via bloodlust/killing intent and omnidirectional spiritual shockwaves that can resonate within one's mind, body, and soul until they are destroyed.

Well, he can control Steel Stength, which is the source of almost every form of strength and power in verse, including stuff like electromagnetism. On top of that, Joshua can gain resistance to abilities after being hit by them once, so it would be a back-and-forth game at that point.
The issue would be getting hit by MEGA's attack at all, since that would reduce him to particles.

Also, MEGA's "Lightning God Zeus" technique can just instantly obliterate all of his built-up resistance layers simultaneously and hit him anyways. It able to do so against a that being that was using her "narrative evolution" powers to siphon information from his abilities and manifest/evolve countless layers of resistance based on that.

That could potentially be a one-hit kill, as MEGA is able to negate an absurdly high level of High-Godly Regeneration with his moveset.

Joshua doesn't really rely on possibilities, he's already the perfect version of himself, whether they exist or not.
MEGA once reached "perfection" which was the amalgamation of every single thing he could possibly do right across every possibility, and then ditched that technique because he got obliterated by high-tier Cultivation people effortlessly and decided it was ass.

He went on to make substantially better techniques which are effectively more perfect than perfect.

And if it comes down to it MEGA can tap into the Imaginary Axis, which just manifests his imagination as an attack. It is a technique that is "unpredictable, unintelligible, and unknowable." Regarded as the pinnacle of martial arts, inaccessible even to people who can do all that probability stuff I mentioned before.

In that case, he's going to use the Evil God of Cohesion's ability, which makes it so only one direction exists. Any energy or matter will be fused with the drill causing it to grow, evolve, and strengthen without end.
Funnily enough, MEGA has specifically changed the concept of direction before, in the same Void world that I mentioned earlier. He was able to manifest all directions in order to move spatially after direction was voided as a concept. So he could just change the directions back to normal.

Are these feats actually happened or are you making it up on fly lol.
It all actually happened. Comes from a collaborative writing. You can look at the history of the profile lol. All of this has been there for a while. It's been regularly updated and edited.

Ain't now way this guy abilities is on par with Josh.

Also where are the High 1-A on the verse?
Cosmology explanation is here.

I can explain to you how everything scales to everyone and how things work and etc, but you'll pretty much just have to take my word for it. Not really comfortable handing out scans for private collaboration stuff.

But I will promise you that I do not lie. All of this has been built up for 4 years now.

As for how he has abilities on that level, I mean, my verse ALSO has Xianxia-level cultivation and a bunch of other magical power systems. And with me being interested in more abstract, scientific, theoretical, and philosophical concepts, they often make their way into the verse in very extreme ways.

I see the cosmology page and it doesn't really follow current standards lol.

Also Josh isn't even the strongest in Yin Tianshen Yin.

He is a halfway being and even Gao Chuan is a failed Great Being.

I see the cosmology page and it doesn't really follow current standards lol.

Also Josh isn't even the strongest in Yin Tianshen Yin.

He is a halfway being and even Gao Chuan is a failed Great Being.
What do you mean by current standards exactly?

MEGA's aura has ways around that. If he consciously strengthens its effect, he can nullify all forms of magical/supernatural ability and paralyze the mind, preventing skills and traits from being used. It also helps that the High 1-A soul/minds he affected also possessed innate resistances to things like madness, illusions, and etc at the level - yet MEGA's aura can bypass such things.
Well even if Joshua does lose his mind, he does not need it to fight, he's fought hordes of Evil Gods with varying abilities for millennia without one. Plus his [Steel Armor Kokyu-ho] gives him resistance to effects like Fatiuge, Paralyzation, Slowness, etc.
Other pseudo-active aura traits include instant death via bloodlust/killing intent and omnidirectional spiritual shockwaves that can resonate within one's mind, body, and soul until they are destroyed.
Stuff like instant death attacks can't normally penetrate Joshua's defensive aura, which has passive reality warping. And since he has mastered every Multiversal Force, he is able to use spiritual power, which can clash and repel other spiritual forces.
The issue would be getting hit by MEGA's attack at all, since that would reduce him to particles.
Being reduced to particles isn't an issue for him, he's made up of the 'Steel' which is the foundation of everything, including matter.
Also, MEGA's "Lightning God Zeus" technique can just instantly obliterate all of his built-up resistance layers simultaneously and hit him anyways. It able to do so against a that being that was using her "narrative evolution" powers to siphon information from his abilities and manifest/evolve countless layers of resistance based on that. That could potentially be a one-hit kill, as MEGA is able to negate an absurdly high level of High-Godly Regeneration with his moveset.
His mastery if Steel Strength allows him to manipulate things like life and death, so dying is hardly an issue. And on the off chance that he does die, his [Stealth Mastery] allows him to enter a state of false death where he heals rapidly before his true death.
MEGA once reached "perfection" which was the amalgamation of every single thing he could possibly do right across every possibility, and then ditched that technique because he got obliterated by high-tier Cultivation people effortlessly and decided it was ass. He went on to make substantially better techniques which are effectively more perfect than perfect.
Joshua's perfection is focused on the 'present' cut off from the past or future. It's not a matter of relying on other possibilities, there is simply no possibility that can do better than he can, and even then he continued to improve to the point all other possibilities involving him disappeared at the speed of thought.
And if it comes down to it MEGA can tap into the Imaginary Axis, which just manifests his imagination as an attack. It is a technique that is "unpredictable, unintelligible, and unknowable." Regarded as the pinnacle of martial arts, inaccessible even to people who can do all that probability stuff I mentioned before.
Legendary-tier beings are able to invoke reality in order to see the true nature behind everything. Because of this, they have no battles where they have zero inklings and can see through any attack, to the point that 'unknown' attacks don't exist. It doesn't matter how atypical, or meticulous.

In fact what you described is what they call spiritual power, which is defined as unreasonable, contrary to common sense, and absurd. It's a power that can turn belief and imagination into reality. Of course, it can also just be used to manifest a concept of unreality.
Funnily enough, MEGA has specifically changed the concept of direction before, in the same Void world that I mentioned earlier. He was able to manifest all directions in order to move spatially after direction was voided as a concept. So he could just change the directions back to normal.
Damn, the drill didn't work out of verse, or in verse ;-;

Well even if Joshua does lose his mind, he does not need it to fight, he's fought hordes of Evil Gods with varying abilities for millennia without one. Plus his [Steel Armor Kokyu-ho] gives him resistance to effects like Fatiuge, Paralyzation, Slowness, etc.
The issue would be that he would be actively trying to devour himself if he is subdued by the aura, since that is the effect of the madness.

Stuff like instant death attacks can't normally penetrate Joshua's defensive aura, which has passive reality warping. And since he has mastered every Multiversal Force, he is able to use spiritual power, which can clash and repel other spiritual forces.
Would it be enough to just resist reality warping? Since MEGA has resisted probability-based reality warps that could change laws and stuff.

Being reduced to particles isn't an issue for him, he's made up of the 'Steel' which is the foundation of everything, including matter.
What exactly does that mean?

His mastery if Steel Strength allows him to manipulate things like life and death, so dying is hardly an issue. And on the off chance that he does die, his [Stealth Mastery] allows him to enter a state of false death where he heals rapidly before his true death.
??????

Bro I'm losing my mind. He uses STEALTH MASTERY to ignore death? That's wild.

The thing is though, couldn't MEGA just negate the healing? Is it something that requires super senses to be able to detect? If so, I think MEGA has that covered. But I'll wait for a response.

Joshua's perfection is focused on the 'present' cut off from the past or future. It's not a matter of relying on other possibilities, there is simply no possibility that can do better than he can, and even then he continued to improve to the point all other possibilities involving him disappeared at the speed of thought.
Ah, so this guy is pretty much like the high-tier cultivators in my verse.

I will not lie, the last time MEGA fought one of those people, they told him that he swung a sword like he was using a hammer and pretty much just humiliated him.

BUT he has developed quite a lot since then. And the Imaginary Axis should be a solid counter since it is the actual pinnacle of martial arts techniques and whatnot yatta yatta.

Legendary-tier beings are able to invoke reality in order to see the true nature behind everything. Because of this, they have no battles where they have zero inklings and can see through any attack, to the point that 'unknown' attacks don't exist. It doesn't matter how atypical, or meticulous.

In fact what you described is what they call spiritual power, which is defined as unreasonable, contrary to common sense, and absurd. It's a power that can turn belief and imagination into reality. Of course, it can also just be used to manifest a concept of unreality.
The Imaginary Axis is something that not even Paraco can properly perceive. With Paraco being someone who can predict and sense things ontologically beyond and different from anything that exist within comprehension. She was able to view a spiritual connection between a demon avatar and their true form in Hell, for example, and then direct her attacks upwards to that true form. Mind you, the true forms of demons in Hell are like transdual, nonexistence, etc the entire mouth vomit of crazy ontological stuff.

The Axis itself is able to direct attacks across anything in comprehension without issue. It's unknowable even at the High 1-A level.

I don't even know where this is going anymore... xD

The issue would be that he would be actively trying to devour himself if he is subdued by the aura, since that is the effect of the madness.
I mean even if he ate himself, it would just become part of himself again. And if it really comes down to it, he can create new laws that are limited to his body to cancel it out. If MEGA change's those laws then Joshua would change them back, or make new ones, and it would become a back-and-forth situation.
Would it be enough to just resist reality warping? Since MEGA has resisted probability-based reality warps that could change laws and stuff.
He's not using it offensively, so his powers would have to have the resistance.
What exactly does that mean?
His body isn't made of matter, it's condensed out of something that all things are made of, even stuff like shape and nothingness.
??????

Bro I'm losing my mind. He uses STEALTH MASTERY to ignore death? That's wild.
IDK, he literally only used it once I think.
The thing is though, couldn't MEGA just negate the healing? Is it something that requires super senses to be able to detect? If so, I think MEGA has that covered. But I'll wait for a response.
He regenerates using 'Steel' so unless MEGA can prevent 'Steel' from rebuilding him. As it currently stands, 'Steel' is deeper than Nothingness, Nondual Type 2, Aspect Type 3 Voids between Existence & Non-Existence, Worlds that exist within sed Void that are further between Illusion & Reality, and the Concept of Nothingness & Concept of Existence.
The Imaginary Axis is something that not even Paraco can properly perceive. With Paraco being someone who can predict and sense things ontologically beyond and different from anything that exist within comprehension. She was able to view a spiritual connection between a demon avatar and their true form in Hell, for example, and then direct her attacks upwards to that true form. Mind you, the true forms of demons in Hell are like transdual, nonexistence, etc the entire mouth vomit of crazy ontological stuff.
The Axis itself is able to direct attacks across anything in comprehension without issue. It's unknowable even at the High 1-A level.
Joshua can see and interact 'Steel' which exists on the level of the origin beyond description, definition, and determinations.
I don't even know where this is going anymore... xD
Me either ;-;

Last edited:
I'm gonna try sleeping for now. Been fun though, this is next level ridiculousness...

If I still end up responding it means I failed in going to sleep, which sucks for me cause I gotta be up in the morning.

This is looking like it's gonna end up inconclusive, though. An endless battle of "No U" and "+1" But I do have a few more things to mention and reply to, so stay tuned.

I mean even if he ate himself, it would just become part of himself again. And if it really comes down to it, he can create new laws that are limited to his body to cancel it out. If MEGA change's those laws then Joshua would change them back, or make new ones, and it would become a back-and-forth situation.
Alright so that lead seems inconclusive...

What a wild concept that is...

He's not using it offensively, so his powers would have to have the resistance.
It's possible he could just use his will to overwrite the reality warping or cancel it, but I'm guessing just just leads to it being inconclusive.

His body isn't made of matter, it's condensed out of something that all things are made of, even stuff like shape and nothingness.
Oh, well that doesn't matter since his attacks can affect abstracts and information and such. In that case it would just be some kind of abstract attack that reduces his aspects to particles. Since electromagnetism can be applied conceptually-speaking.

He regenerates using 'Steel' so unless MEGA can prevent 'Steel' from rebuilding him. As it currently stands, 'Steel' is deeper than Nothingness, Nondual Type 2, Aspect Type 3 Voids between Existence & Non-Existence, Worlds that exist within sed Void that are further between Illusion & Reality, and the Concept of Nothingness & Concept of Existence.
Well, you see... MEGA's level of HGR negation is one of the most broken things I can bring up. He was able to permanently kill someone who had infinitely-layered narrative aspects to come back from.

To explain what I mean, you know how mind, body, soul, information, concept, etc each count as one aspect for regeneration? Let's say all of that fundamental information is contained inside your "narrative." And then, let's say every time that narrative of yours is destroyed, there is then a deeper narrative that acts as a separate but equal fail-save you can back yourself up from. Aparajita, the person MEGA killed, had infinitely many of those.

And due them being embedded in the Limbo narrative, all of them were Tier 0 (Current system) in terms of complexity.

The Limbo Narrative itself would scale really high in terms of nonexistence and nonduality, considering even the lowest layer of Hell shares such properties, and Limbo is many ontological layers beyond that.

Joshua can see and interact 'Steel' which exists on the level of the origin beyond description, definition, and determinations.
Paraco could perceive and interact with true form demons in Hell, as I mentioned before, which is ontologically above the universal "comprehension" as a whole. Yet, she can not perceive attacks from the Imaginary Axis.

It's possible he could just use his will to overwrite the reality warping or cancel it, but I'm guessing just just leads to it being inconclusive.
Ya, probably.
Oh, well that doesn't matter since his attacks can affect abstracts and information and such. In that case it would just be some kind of abstract attack that reduces his aspects to particles. Since electromagnetism can be applied conceptually-speaking.
Then he'll probably have to use King of Searing Soul Mode to reverse reality.
Well, you see... MEGA's level of HGR negation is one of the most broken things I can bring up. He was able to permanently kill someone who had infinitely-layered narrative aspects to come back from.

To explain what I mean, you know how mind, body, soul, information, concept, etc each count as one aspect for regeneration? Let's say all of that fundamental information is contained inside your "narrative." And then, let's say every time that narrative of yours is destroyed, there is then a deeper narrative that acts as a separate but equal fail-save you can back yourself up from. Aparajita, the person MEGA killed, had infinitely many of those.

And due them being embedded in the Limbo narrative, all of them were Tier 0 (Current system) in terms of complexity.

The Limbo Narrative itself would scale really high in terms of nonexistence and nonduality, considering even the lowest layer of Hell shares such properties, and Limbo is many ontological layers beyond that.
I guess he'll be forced to try and avoid it.
Paraco could perceive and interact with true form demons in Hell, as I mentioned before, which is ontologically above the universal "comprehension" as a whole. Yet, she can not perceive attacks from the Imaginary Axis.
In that case, he'll probably try countering with Flash Flood Flames, which basically ignore everything, including attacks that bypass defenses and resistances. This also works against attacks that actively adapt to bypass new defenses and resistances as well.

I guess he'll be forced to try and avoid it.
A gap in the armor, then? That could be a potential win-condition if MEGA ever lands a deadly blow, and just prevents him from regenerating.

In that case, he'll probably try countering with Flash Flood Flames, which basically ignore everything, including attacks that bypass defenses and resistances. This also works against attacks that actively adapt to bypass new defenses and resistances as well.
Fair enough.

What would you say are Joshua's best bet at winning?

A gap in the armor, then? That could be a potential win-condition if MEGA ever lands a deadly blow, and just prevents him from regenerating.
Joshua's Instinctive Reaction & Warping should be able to help him out, with that, but I don't know if he has anything that could help him if he takes a direct hit.
What would you say are Joshua's best bet at winning?
In a situation where all his abilities are either resisted or being used to counteract MEGA's abilities, he will end up trying to win by relying on a miracle from his High 1-A key. I'm not sure whether to not it's going to work though.

Joshua's Instinctive Reaction & Warping should be able to help him out, with that, but I don't know if he has anything that could help him if he takes a direct hit.

In a situation where all his abilities are either resisted or being used to counteract MEGA's abilities, he will end up trying to win by relying on a miracle from his High 1-A key. I'm not sure whether to not it's going to work though.
Does he have any form of BFR? I would say that is MEGA's biggest weakness.

What are Miracles?

Does he have any form of BFR? I would say that is MEGA's biggest weakness.
Not really, but he does have Sealing, which MEGA doesn't seem to have resistance to.
What are Miracles?
Basically a Deus Ex Machina.

For example, if a Character needs to charge up an attack to 100% to launch an attack, then the cap will suddenly be raised to 101% and then 102%, so that they will never actually be able to launch that attack. It can also be applied to things like goals, and stuff, so although the character will always be close to reaching their goal, they will never be able to do it.

Also if Joshua is ever forced into a situation where there are only two options 'A' & 'B', and both lead to death, it will create option 'C' and then option 'D' and so on and so forth. It can even forcefully add beginnings to things that have no beginning and ends to things that have no end.

In fact, his miracles technically scale above even his High 1-A self. It clears the game with one attempt, defeats his foe with one try, and creates a definitive perfect ending, a final chapter without regret and the greatest possible future, with no sacrifice or loss. This isn't through possibility manipulation or plot manipulation or anything like that, it just does it.

Last edited:
Not really, but he does have Sealing, which MEGA doesn't seem to have resistance to.
How does it work?

I will also say that any direct hit could remove important skills/traits from his character permanently, making it easier and easier to fight him with every blow.

If MEGA even manages a single hit, Joshua is significantly more likely to lose. Because one hit means that MEGA can land another, and another, and another, eventually turning him into a normal man with no supernatural traits.

For example, if a Character needs to charge up an attack to 100% to launch an attack, then the cap will suddenly be raised to 101% and then 102%, so that they will never actually be able to launch that attack. It can also be applied to things like goals, and stuff, so although the character will always be close to reaching their goal, they will never be able to do it.
I don't really think this would work it sounds like a fate manipulation thing and MEGA is immune to said things since he doesn't have a fate in general.

Also if Joshua is ever forced into a situation where there are only two options 'A' & 'B', and both lead to death, it will create option 'C' and then option 'D' and so on and so forth. It can even forcefully add beginnings to things that have no beginning and ends to things that have no end.
It is possible that MEGA can just devour these other "A" and "B" possibilities with Quantum Shiver. Also, MEGA can similarly just reality warp to create new outcomes via willpower and such.

Likely just leads to "I create this outcome" -> "No! I create THIS outcome!" -> "Actually, this is the outcome!"

Worse-case scenario for Joshua, MEGA could even just write his victory into the plot on a Tier 0 level as a counter. He was forced to do things like that when fighting beings that could change the text of the story.

Luckily, that isn't exactly in-character.

In fact, his miracles technically scale above even his High 1-A self. It clears the game with one attempt, defeats his foe with one try, and creates a definitive perfect ending, a final chapter without regret and the greatest possible future, with no sacrifice or loss. This isn't through possibility manipulation or plot manipulation or anything like that, it just does it.
I'm guessing this is his ultimate thing then.

Well, it has to be categorized into some kind of ability...

How does it work?
He creates a giant gravitational storm that cuts off all extradimensional teleportation, and psionic abilities (Reality Warping, Subjective Reality, etc) and confines them into a single area unable to escape. I saw MEGA resists gravity manipulation though, but idk to what extent.
I don't really think this would work it sounds like a fate manipulation thing and MEGA is immune to said things since he doesn't have a fate in general.
It's specifically stated to get rid of things like fate and destiny passively, so I doubt it.
It is possible that MEGA can just devour these other "A" and "B" possibilities with Quantum Shiver. Also, MEGA can similarly just reality warp to create new outcomes via willpower and such.

Likely just leads to "I create this outcome" -> "No! I create THIS outcome!" -> "Actually, this is the outcome!"
That could work. The Miracle isn't supposed to win the fight for Joshua, it's just supposed to make sure he can win, and a back-and-forth would still count.
Worse-case scenario for Joshua, MEGA could even just write his victory into the plot on a Tier 0 level as a counter. He was forced to do things like that when fighting beings that could change the text of the story.

Luckily, that isn't exactly in-character.
I would hope not ;-;
I'm guessing this is his ultimate thing then.
Ya XD
Well, it has to be categorized into some kind of ability...
Well, I categorized it as a blessing on the wiki since that's what he said it was. A blessing that can do a lot, but a blessing all the same.

He creates a giant gravitational storm that cuts off all extradimensional teleportation, and psionic abilities (Reality Warping, Subjective Reality, etc) and confines them into a single area unable to escape. I saw MEGA resists gravity manipulation though, but idk to what extent.

So, MEGA should resist a craaaazy level of gravity manipulation, but I haven't written that stuff yet. So for now it is a pretty weak resistance. Though is there anything preventing MEGA from busting out via strength or potentially making a spatial hole in it? Power nullification is useless against MEGA as his abilities are stored in a Tier 0 Soul.

As for everything else, the trend I'm finding is that it all either ends up being countered, resisted, or resulting in just an endless battle.

There are a few things though that could lead to a MEGA victory.
  • MEGA landing a fatal blow. If MEGA manages to "kill" him once, he will not be able to regenerate thanks to his absurd level of negation.
  • MEGA knocking out his skills and traits over an absurdly long period of time. Even a couple of attacks will add up over time until Joshua just has no abilities to fight with
  • MEGA altering the plot. If that happens it's pretty much an instant-win. Joshua has no counter.
I could also see a potential Joshua victory through certain methods...
  • Blessing stuff seems decent since it is an internal ability that can not be externally nullified.
  • If he manages to land a one-shot attack on MEGA before he evolves too much, he could potentially kill him. That would have to happen like seconds into the fight though. Any amount of time would allow MEGA to exponentially grow beyond what a mere AP gap would allow for.

Everything else though just seems like it would end up being inconclusive.

So, MEGA should resist a craaaazy level of gravity manipulation, but I haven't written that stuff yet. So for now it is a pretty weak resistance. Though is there anything preventing MEGA from busting out via strength or potentially making a spatial hole in it? Power nullification is useless against MEGA as his abilities are stored in a Tier 0 Soul.
The seal can stop warping, which treats space and time like it's nonexistent, so a spatial hole won't do much. And if he really plans on sealing MEGA away, then he's going to use black holes as well.
As for everything else, the trend I'm finding is that it all either ends up being countered, resisted, or resulting in just an endless battle.

There are a few things though that could lead to a MEGA victory.
  • MEGA landing a fatal blow. If MEGA manages to "kill" him once, he will not be able to regenerate thanks to his absurd level of negation.
  • MEGA knocking out his skills and traits over an absurdly long period of time. Even a couple of attacks will add up over time until Joshua just has no abilities to fight with
  • MEGA altering the plot. If that happens it's pretty much an instant-win. Joshua has no counter.
I could also see a potential Joshua victory through certain methods...
  • Blessing stuff seems decent since it is an internal ability that can not be externally nullified.
  • If he manages to land a one-shot attack on MEGA before he evolves too much, he could potentially kill him. That would have to happen like seconds into the fight though. Any amount of time would allow MEGA to exponentially grow beyond what a mere AP gap would allow for.
Ya, I don't know. I'm fairly confident Joshua can avoid getting hit since he has warping, and a lot of methods of protection. At the same time, I don't think he has a way of permanently killing MEGA in this key.

As I can see it, this can end in two ways. The first is MEGA uses hit plot manip and just ends the fight, or Joshua's miracle draws the fight out until he reaches his next key, in which I'm confident he could kill MEGA.
Everything else though just seems like it would end up being inconclusive.
True.

I didn’t think there would be a match MEGA wouldn’t just win outright, but alright then! This was fun although at these tiers it basically felt like one of those playground infinity + 1 arguments 🗿 Incon FRA

At least now I know the level of competition MEGA needs...

Which is... the top tier of Xianxia Cultivation novels.

Maybe I'll do a match with SCP-682 at some point if I can find someone willing to respectfully debate for 682 like Spaceman did here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back